[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest selena1993

@sleepykid tnx chingu but I havent tried it yet. The one that you gave me this afternoon didn't work,so i need to look for another

branwen said: I don't really get the fuss over Shin Hye (or anyone else) acting another high school kid role. People don't change their face so much after high school so it's just practical to use the same actors and actresses for the high school roles unless there's going to be like a 20 year time jump or more. Heck, I've seen even 40 year olds act out their younger selves so what's wrong with 25 year olds acting as high schoolers??

Am I getting the right issue here or are some people just nitpicking? /:) :-/

I don't read Koalas anymore and I only read Dramabean's recap (if I can't help it because I hate spoilers, Jooni's too,) and veer away from the comments. I learned a lot last year. I'm old. I hate to be stressed out.  :D:D

Guest branwen

@sleepykid

The drama deserves an A+ rating. :D

I don't go at koalas because of the blogger's nitpicky blogging style. It's such a pain to read sometimes it had caused me so much stress. It's not worth it for me. I can read recaps somewhere else.

@nistymaj It's good that they are giving the drama good reviews but it's just me. LOL. Yep, it's a personal preference so you guys have fun there. I just don't like to be stressed.
:)>- :D

Yup agree, don't make a fuss because we see Shin Hye in high school uniform again. There are more than million different characters of high schoolers too. And if Shin Hye gave different taste from her previous character, why we must complain? It's obvious In Ha has different personality than Eun Sang and it's only for few episodes, to tell audiences the background story of hers, why she choose career as a reporter and how her relationship with Dal Po.

‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong-Seok, act on a roll.. notice ‘missing Dal-Po’

2014/11/13

11914_1.jpg

SBS new Wednesday and Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ was firstly broadcasted in 12th. Lee Jong-Seok who takes the leading role, Choi Dal-Po captured audiences’ attention with upgraded acting.
In the drama, Lee Jong-Seok participated at a quiz show. As crossing past and present, he captivates audiences with the perfect harmony of comic pose that causes laughter and seriousness. Choi Dal-Po participated at ‘Challenge! Quiz Champion’ and showed off his countrified dress with disheveled hair and school uniform. Through the harmony of his confident comic pose and dignified, serious face, he makes audience’s big laugh.
Lee Jong-Seok greatly expressed Dal-Po’s cuteness and humorous charm and attracted people. It was Choi Dal-Po attraction’s finishing touch; comic face expression 3 sets that he shows by matching his name Choi Dal-Po letter and letter, and Lee Jong-Seok’s wink with clumsy smile. Moreover, Choi In-Ha(Park Shin-Hye)’s comment “Wow, surprisingly countrified and even confident” added Lee Jong-Seok’s comic. It gives smile.
Meanwhile, in that episode, the reason why Choi Dal-Po has to live Choi Dal-Po’s life, not with his real name Gi Ha-Myeong was revealed.
[Picture=SBS broadcast capture]

Source:innolife

#朴信惠 #匹諾曹 熱搜榜首頁的名人熱搜和影視熱搜 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #パク・シネ #피노키오 #Pinocchio #ピノキオ

I think it shows Park Shin Hye at #1........Can someone throw light on this?

imagejpg1_zpse184bc3f.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsffd5d701.jpg
Credit: PSH_Baidubar

From what I can see......it seems safe to conclude that Pinnochio has made its mark on the Chinese audience too.......that too after 2 episodes only.......everyone, I do feel that we have a winner in this drama with it's all round strength in all areas.....script, directing, acting and music.

I have seen universal love for the drama from everyone and everywhere...........not surprised because their sentiments echo what I feel after watching these 2 episodes. It pulls all the right heartstrings for me.

My prediction for next week.........Pinnochio will take over the number one spot in ratings. It's just the matter of people watching it once and they will be dragged in.....

Lee Jong-Seok & Park Shin-Hye ‘Pinocchio’, viewer’s rating skyrockets

11926_1.jpg

‘Pinocchio’ is on unstoppable rise in viewer’s rating. 
According to Nielson Korea on November 14, SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ broadcasted on November 13 rated 9.8% of national viewer’s rating. It is 2.0%point higher than the previous episode of 7.8%. ‘Pinocchio’ is rising fast that is about to reach more than 10% of viewer’s rating. 
‘Pinocchio’ is about to break the long slump of SBS drama. ‘Pinocchio’ starring Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye who led SBS drama into the 1st in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’, ‘Doctor Stranger’, ‘Inheritors’, is boosting the viewer’s rating.
Whether ‘Pinocchio’ will win ‘Mister Back’ to take the top place is drawing attention. 
Meantime, MBC ‘Mister Back’ rated 13.3% and KBS 2TV ‘Ironman’ rated 3.4% of viewer’s rating

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=11926 

Guest nazzy1109

dal po was pretending to be dumb all those years.........but why did he then suddenly answer the common sense test in his class that time ???? can anyone tell me?

Guest anniyah_claire

Park Shin Hye is awesome in Pinocchio.

Episode 2 had a lot about her and she did marvelous.  I am glad she is the lead because they match up so bloody well.  I love her completely now. 

That ambulance scene was just so great!  She looked so distraught ..LOL!  Just right amount of expressions, right disheveled look and right kind of crying… What is not there to love?

The constant sneaking glances she gives to Dal Po every time the another boy tries to do good clearly tell you she is really disappointed when he does not react…It is all so subtle and she does it all so well.  I love, love her character and no one else will be In Ha for me. 

They both actually look high schoolers!   I honestly do not know how they manage that..

And Jong Suk, Jong Suk, Jong Suk - you are awesome.  You are just awesome.  As usual, I feel your love, your helplessness, your warmth, your rage, your frustration - every single feeling.  I completely adore your Dal Po. 

The cameos were just so funny. 

I like the actor who is playing his brother as well.  He clearly is still traumatized.  He is doing such a great job conveying his sense of loss.  I am hoping for the day when he meets Dal Po…

Episode 2 was awesome. 

She is indeed very lucky and very talented... in each drama she played though she didnt do changing hair styles or any appearance ... except in youre beautiful with JGS.. she is can transform very well into her role..and amazingly charm the opponent cast with her cute smile....remember LMH praise her also in Heirs and now LJS said she is so easy to be loved.... i really love her as an actress...

Finally watched the first two episodes. YAY!
I'm so happy to have watched it.
But I'm immensely sad that I have to wait till next week before I get to see the rest of the story unfoldddddd 

-ugly girl crying-
HE LOOKS AT HER LIKE SHE'S THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD
AND I AGREE A 100000 TIMES OVER.  :x :\"> 

I've not been this excited in a long while. 
ehehehe.