Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Annyeong Pinocchio chingudeul....  It's been long time I didn't visit this thread. Just want to drop by, greeting ala dalpo samchoon, pyung pyung...!!

Hope these two will reunite in a new drama..

And I miss this thread, and you guys as well ...!! How have you been?

• Like 5

Happy 1st Anniversary to Pinocchio!! Hats off to a remarkable production and unforgettable story of family, love and profession as well as lovable characters.

Happy Pinocchio Day everyone!

• Like 4

Nam Da-Reum - Choi Dal-Po (child) won the Best Supporting Actress award in the 4th APAN Star Awards :)

• Like 2

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's "Pinocchio" is 7 times the price of "My Love from the Star"

2015/12/21 | 839 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo665680.jpg

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's "Pinocchio" is apparently 7 times the price of Kim Soo-hyeon-I andJeon Ji-hyeon's "My Love from the Star".

According to some reports, the exporting price of TV programs last year was more than 3 trillion won and dramas take up 73.8% of it. The other percentage is made up of documentaries, art and entertainment shows.

"My Love from the Star" was sold to China for 47.1 million won per episode but "Pinocchio" was sold for 329.7 million dollars which is about 7 times more. Lee Jong-suk has become the greatest Hallyu star in China thanks to that and Park Shin-hye too.

In case of profits, ground-wave channels make 5,560,000 dollars while documentaries make 2,400,000 dollars, movies 2,340,000 dollar and dramas 580,000 dollars.

• Like 7

Ahhh it's been so long...

These past few days I've been hit with Pinocchio Fever again.... how the time flies.. this is still one of my favorite drama.. :heart:

• Like 2

12 Quirkiest And Unique K-Drama Kiss Concepts

Park-Shin-Hye-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

The kiss is a special moment that many K-drama fanatics look forward to seeing. Sometimes a nice simple kiss scene is enough to satisfy viewers, but other times, there are some unique and quirky ways that a kiss scene comes about. Here’s a look at 12 of those kiss concepts!

1. Bread kiss – Pinocchio

In “Pinocchio,” Ha Myung (Lee Jong Suk), who lost his family at a young age, gets adopted by In Ha (Park Shin Hye)’s grandfather. They live together throughout their high school and university years and it’s pretty obvious that the two share an intense chemistry. There are some almost kisses throughout the series, but this one in particular is pretty quirky:

Although it is just a part of the father’s imagination, it is still pretty hilarious seeing how sensual this “kiss” is with the piece of bread in between them. Definitely a unique concept, right?

Catch the first episode of “Pinocchio”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

The 50 best rated Asian dramas of all time, Part 4: 20 - 11

by Shelly M on Wed, Jul 11, 2018

Chinese dramas finally make their long-awaited debut in your best rated Asian dramas list! Zhejiang TV, Jiangsu TV and Dragon TV are also featured for the first time alongside well known South Korean networks. Romance and fantasy genres seem to be trending as we continue the countdown to number 1. It's time to find out which television shows ranked 20 - 11.

18. Pinocchio (SBS, Korea, 2014)

Starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

Growing up, Choi In Ha's (Park Shin Hye) life was plagued with hardship due to violent hiccups that ensued after she lied. Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) downplayed the fact that he was Mr. Perfect inside and out by dressing down during his school days. Fate brings them together in adulthood and the surprising romance begins.

DOw9geeX0AARWuP.jpg

C3LYG4WUkAAS6JT.jpg

CzSVFSDXUAAh5W0.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/news/the-50-best-rated-asian-dramas-of-all-times-part-4-20---11/

Pinocchio checks all of the boxes for a top drama for me.  It has that nice mix of a beautifully woven story along with comedy, romance, and drama that all come together.  I love this writer because of their well-rounded and emotionally engaging stories.  A great soundtrack also sets a wonderful tone for the drama.

Dal Po and In Ha are one of my favorite drama couples, and all of the acting is intense and wonderful throughout.  I smiled so much and truly felt for these characters.  I was never bored once with this gem of a drama and have enjoyed it multiple times.  I consider Pinocchio a must see kdrama.

• Like 2

@soziko50bal.....I have to agree with you ...The plot was well scripted, the characters...Dalpo , Inha, grandfather, father, reporters, brother ...all were interesting and their relationships with touches of humour lightening the dark areas..

The acting was top notch, director did his job well and I loved the music too....

a drama that I can watch again....something that I say for few ones only...

• Like 1