Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

byul2014 said: Ah...I forgot the most important thing!  I was wondering has anybody ordered from Innolife before?  Is it a reputable company?  I usually order from Yesasia but I really want the Instyle magazine and it's only available from Innolife.  So I figure I might as well order both the magazine and the DVD from there but am a little skeptical.  Would appreciate anybody's experience.  Thank you!

CBHyBB5UYAAC2dB.jpg

[28.03.2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

으아아 다했다!!!!!!!!!! 껄껄… 내일 줄 싸인하면서 못난 얼굴을 하도 봤더니 현기증 난다…ㅋㅋ 낼 봐!!! 

Source: jongsuk0206  

Embedded image permalink 

Sleeping Beauty :D 

Hi :-h Why does every time Dalpo is near Inha, his IG posts are becoming longer? :-/ 8-} :-\" (just saying) Well, I think I need to take another dose of that pessimism pill \:D/

I read the translations of inha and dalpo ig recent posts... inha said she's no cute and samchoon said look at this ugly face ... hmmm they become more concern about their looks... its like they send notice to eachother ...i dont look good so if you see me and you dont like it... that just because i am too tired(nahhh.. just an excuses because they are shy).... lol lol.. *my delulu mind talking... please dont mind it... Still cant move on and get over pinocchio yet... :-< :-@ #:-S

[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM Presscon

Lee Jong Suk: “Ahhhh done!!!!!!!!!! Finished signing for tomorrow, I’m dizzy looking at this face&#8230;ㅋㅋ See ya tomorrow!!!“

[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged

[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged

[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged

[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged

[28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged [28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged [28.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @ Shanghai FM PressconCr: as Tagged Lee Jong Suk - Shanghai FM VenueCr: withJsfanclubLee Jong Suk - Shanghai FM VenueCr: withJsfanclubLee Jong Suk - Shanghai FM VenueCr: withJsfanclubLee Jong Suk - Shanghai FM VenueCr: withJsfanclub

CREDIT TO THE OWNERThank you graphics

LJS is sooooooo handsome in those pictures :D :D ... OMG !!!! thanks for sharing chingu :* :* 
ps : am i the only one who think that LJS really gained some weight (besides him because i know he thinks the same way too since his IG post in LA) :P but he's still amazing all the way!! i love him even more :D

He looks like prince charming...he is really handsome...the most luckiest person at the presscon was his lada translator...she can seat so close to our dalpo...

tumblr_nlwnm5eRzU1sl7awmo1_1280.jpgimage

Someone tell me that they look like Disney Characters in real life, I couldn't stop looking at their beauty.773522_1326561662570_369_300.png

web_1948281880_92fdfebe.jpg

Uh-oh i read in twitter that Seo Bumjo might go to In ha's fanmeeting... What is the meaning of this? Hehehe [-X