[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest KimberlyC

Mvio and Rapido also deleted their post at the same time .

:)

)

)

)

Who can explain ?????? :)))

First, SH deleted, then both companies . =))

Maybe the admins are shippers that's why they had uploaded it Fast but was reprimanded that's why they had to delete it ..

Guest selena1993

what an another roller coaster of emotions indeed .. from millet to hunan to samsung !!' so what's next ?? so that i can prepare myself and enjoy the ride (me sarcastic here) !!! grrrr

Guest kiyeujay

When i see poster of Rapido, i desire JS and SH can play  "ShangHai Bund' . Woahh, just thinking, i also feel so hot.
:\"> :\"> :\">

Guest morning_mist

Bang on. Ya know these days i actually think Jongsuk is K version of RPatz. And not even funny i have a fren who thinks Shinhye is K version of KStew. :D LeIs.

I thought about it too

Sukkie and sh should have a movie together

"Korean version of twilight saga" :smiley: :smiley: :blush:

Jongsuk is the face of Oakley but it seems like he is also supportive of Shinhye The Numerotumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo1_540.jpgtumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo9_r1_540.jpgtumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo2_540.jpg

Isn't that during the Thai trip for Millet? He must have known Shinhye is the new face for The Numero as  Shinhye had all The Numero sunglasses on in her photoshoot tumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo7_r1_540.jpgtumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo6_r1_540.jpgtumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo3_r1_540.jpgtumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo4_r1_540.jpgtumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo5_r1_540.jpgtumblr_nke70uDOC51txkm7uo8_r1_540.jpg
What's competitors? I only see LOVE haha Waiting for Shinhye to wear Oakley but I don't think it's her style LOL

Guest kiyeujay

sleepykid said: Like I said "What she does, He does"
Caption: 춥다..하.. 감기조심..!!
Tran: Cold and..cold..Beware cold..!

(ShinHye you're wearing skin revealing clothes, he is telling you, you might get cold)

selena1993

said:

[CECI Interview] PSH's future plans ☆ Wanna try chit-chat liked FM ☆ Need to graduate fast so can enjoy filming next year ☆ Wanna date
Park Shin Hye's Interview with <CECI> in Mar 2015 issue~ (Partial)
Embedded image permalink

cr. jinjjawintercherub
just go date shinhye and be happy ! :D