[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Park Shin-hye to hold event in Shanghai

March 02 2015

Source:kpopherald

(OSEN)

South Korean actress Park Shin-hye will hold a fan event in Shanghai in late March.

The upcoming fan event will take place at 7:30 p.m. at Shanghai Center Theater on March 28 as part of her Asian tour, titled “Dream of Angel.”

Despite a hectic schedule with shooting for TV commercials and pictorials, Park has been closely interacting with Asian fans by holding fan meetings and appearing in local TV shows.

The 25-year-old recently starred as a rookie reporter who is unable to lie, a counterpart to actor Lee Jong-suk, in the SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

Debuting in 2003 at age 13, Park rose to prominence with the hit TV series “The Heirs,” building a large fan base at home and abroad.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

tskhrn said: reijunko said: tskhrn said: I pre-ordered mine last week. It did came out more expensive than was quoted in that list but not doubled. Online conversion came up to around 13,000 yen for me but in the innolife site the price is 16,500 yen. Then add all the postal fees and whatnot's, I payed around 18,000 yen. Maybe they updated the amount since that list came out then add the hidden shipping/postal charges maybe? I had to add additional price for the way I'm paying for it since I chose to pay in a convenient store that's why I ended up paying around 18,000 yen. I just know I'll forever regret it if I don't buy this so I just went with it anyway (  T.T)
But seriously... 480p? can't they make it 720p at least? I'm an HD/HQ fan so the 480p kind of makes me nervous ^^

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Lee Jong Suk got healed after starring in ‘Pinocchio’ Mar 2, 2015

Source:kpopfighting.com

57386-304712.jpgLee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk recently headed overseas to New York to film a pictorial for ‘marie claire’ fashion magazine, where he showed off his casual style.

In the pictorial, Lee Jong Suk showed off his casual fashion style while posing along the streets of America. Before becoming an actor, Lee Jong Suk was once Korea’s youngest male model. With his lanky frame and good looks, Lee Jong Suk was able to pull off poses with relative ease, and left one being unable to take their eyes off him.

The actor said in the interview, “I actually reached my bottleneck, after going through projects one after another. But I got healed after participating in SBS TV drama ‘Pinocchio,’ and also obtained the energy to keep on moving forward on my path to acting excellence.”

Lee Jong Suk added, “Acting just seems to get tougher and tougher, compared to when you are just starting out. I am still looking at this problem with a developing eye, and am still perplexed about it.”

Lee Jong Suk’s full pictorial and interview can be found in the latest issue of ‘marie claire.’

By: Alvin@KpopFighting.com

Guest tskhrn

reijunko said: tskhrn said: reijunko said: tskhrn said: I pre-ordered mine last week. It did came out more expensive than was quoted in that list but not doubled. Online conversion came up to around 13,000 yen for me but in the innolife site the price is 16,500 yen. Then add all the postal fees and whatnot's, I payed around 18,000 yen. Maybe they updated the amount since that list came out then add the hidden shipping/postal charges maybe? I had to add additional price for the way I'm paying for it since I chose to pay in a convenient store that's why I ended up paying around 18,000 yen. I just know I'll forever regret it if I don't buy this so I just went with it anyway (  T.T)
But seriously... 480p? can't they make it 720p at least? I'm an HD/HQ fan so the 480p kind of makes me nervous ^^

I pre-ordered mine last week. It did came out more expensive than was quoted in that list but not doubled. Online conversion came up to around 13,000 yen for me but in the innolife site the price is 16,500 yen. Then add all the postal fees and whatnot's, I payed around 18,000 yen. Maybe they updated the amount since that list came out then add the hidden shipping/postal charges maybe? I had to add additional price for the way I'm paying for it since I chose to pay in a convenient store that's why I ended up paying around 18,000 yen. I just know I'll forever regret it if I don't buy this so I just went with it anyway (  T.T)

@tskhrn‌

Hi, i think the dvd is cheaper for you because if I'm not wrong, you ordered from a different link in innolife website which is especially for Japanese fans.

I want to buy the dvd badly but I think it's unfair that they should charge it at a much more expensive price to fans who are neither from Korea or Japan. I literally frozed when I saw the price at the payment page. And I have never come across postage fee as high as USD48. I mean I know the dvd is not light but still..... shouldn't it be more reasonable than this?? So no one from outside of Japan and Korea has placed order for the dvd yet??? Please share with me.. Appreciate it as I want to make sure I'm not being overcharge before I place my order. Thanks..

:((

Guest tskhrn

irenetan said:

renetan

said: Hi, can anyone help me out here? I am trying to pre-order online for the director's cut dvd at Innolife website but I realised that the price is much more expensive than I had expected. If based on the information above, the dvd which is price at 121,000 won should be about USD110 but the price I was quoted (including delivery charge of USD48) was USD217, which was double what I had initially expected. Is there any international fans here who placed the pre-order for the dvd, what was the price that was quoted? And does anyone knows any other online website selling the dvd at a more reasonable price? Thanks a lot in advance...

Guest AliceN

I know this is old story,.....still wanna say, when i first posted in this thread...my comment was, i love the way he looks at her and i still just lurve the way he looks at her,....if the way of looking represented how much love or what love means, would love to see that 'way of looking' forever IoL.

Guest JaeHyunSung

They were just natural during their Millet CF filming. No pun intended, just love and a public display of their overflowing affection. This goes to show that their chemistry does not need to be directed at all. As what @YoshiChan‌ said this is a continuation of Dalpo and Inha's lovestory and also a probability of a HONEYMOON! 2 famous broadcasters having a vacation in Thailand.... I mean honeymoon :x :x :x

Guest selena1993

wow!!! i just knew that shinhye and jongsuk dont know the word "space" . their bodies are just too close ,,dont they feel the heat and the tingles ??? oh come on!! ur still humans after all !! hahahah lols

hihihi:D 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[02.03.2015] KBS1 - Jong Suk's FM 2014 Poster in Youku offices 

tumblr_inline_nkl5wpE3qv1sp3v51.jpg

Cr: DC   

LOL not even just the poster, but the fan banner that says, “We trust in you always”

By: hitoritabi 

Embedded image permalink
Cr: as tagged