[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

cloe

said:

miwasj

said:

Hey, Chingu!!
MVIO weibo header has been updated. I'm not sure how to capture screenshots and post it here.It says 'Long distance Love. Shanghai - Seoul'http://www.weibo.com/mviochina

Rapido weibo header has been updated as well! With red hearts <3 <3http://www.weibo.com/rapidochina

Maybe, it's something for us to look forward to :)>-   :)>-
Anyway, let's wait and see. Don't pin high hopes on the video, else we will fall harder :(

cloe

said:

miwasj

said:

Hey, Chingu!!
MVIO weibo header has been updated. I'm not sure how to capture screenshots and post it here.It says 'Long distance Love. Shanghai - Seoul'http://www.weibo.com/mviochina

Rapido weibo header has been updated as well! With red hearts <3 <3http://www.weibo.com/rapidochina

Maybe, it's something for us to look forward to :)>-   :)>-
Anyway, let's wait and see. Don't pin high hopes on the video, else we will fall harder :(

The normal version for #Pinocchio Director's Cut DVD has started pre-payment. The details of what is included in the DVD is in the picture below.

10922848_785221094905598_355017069901989

Link for pre-payment are as follow:

For normal version - http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=76&iid=191665&lng=1 [DUE DATE 31/3/15]

For blu-ray version (ONLY if you have blu-ray player/PS 4) - http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=191466&lng=1 [DUE DATE 28/2/15]

Credit to PSH Malaysia Fanclub

Hi, can anyone help me out here? I am trying to pre-order online for the director's cut dvd at Innolife website but I realised that the price is much more expensive than I had expected. If based on the information above, the dvd which is price at 121,000 won should be about USD110 but the price I was quoted (including delivery charge of USD48) was USD217, which was double what I had initially expected. Is there any international fans here who placed the pre-order for the dvd, what was the price that was quoted? And does anyone knows any other online website selling the dvd at a more reasonable price? Thanks a lot in advance...

hihihihhih she told him you so sexy & I doubt he understood what she said :D 

150215 - LeeJongSuk In LA FancamPART 1

150215- LeeJongSuk In LA Fancam PART 2

150215- LeeJongSuk In LA Fancam PART 3 

hahahahaahahaha they definitely  don't like  his manager :)) ahhh fangirl life is difficult :D 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150215[飯拍]【@李钟硕 @李鍾碩】@LeeJongSuk #이종석# In LA Airport [by Bang Obsession] 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: top; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; text-align: start;"                                    ‎Parkshinhye‬ is set to appear in the live broadcast of a Chinese
                                                             program on March 5 on Hunan TV

#ParkShinHye is set to appear in the live broadcast of a Chinese program on March 5 on Hunan TV http://youtube

CREDIT TO THE OWNER
Thank you graphics

Guest tskhrn

renetan said: Hi, can anyone help me out here? I am trying to pre-order online for the director's cut dvd at Innolife website but I realised that the price is much more expensive than I had expected. If based on the information above, the dvd which is price at 121,000 won should be about USD110 but the price I was quoted (including delivery charge of USD48) was USD217, which was double what I had initially expected. Is there any international fans here who placed the pre-order for the dvd, what was the price that was quoted? And does anyone knows any other online website selling the dvd at a more reasonable price? Thanks a lot in advance...

tskhrn said: I pre-ordered mine last week. It did came out more expensive than was quoted in that list but not doubled. Online conversion came up to around 13,000 yen for me but in the innolife site the price is 16,500 yen. Then add all the postal fees and whatnot's, I payed around 18,000 yen. Maybe they updated the amount since that list came out then add the hidden shipping/postal charges maybe? I had to add additional price for the way I'm paying for it since I chose to pay in a convenient store that's why I ended up paying around 18,000 yen. I just know I'll forever regret it if I don't buy this so I just went with it anyway (  T.T)
But seriously... 480p? can't they make it 720p at least? I'm an HD/HQ fan so the 480p kind of makes me nervous ^^

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1;"T: The Star That Viewers Wish To Remain Single – Lee Jong Suk

full translation on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/03/02/t-the-star-that-viewers-wish-to-remain-single-lee-jong-suk/

*I translated it because you chingus were wondering if Lee Jong Suk actually said Lee Yoo Bi was pretty or Park Shin Hye was pretty.

Dear all, i want to sharing my new MV about Darling Couple.. 

I use Millet CF BTS and also the real CF. I Hope u'll like it ^^. Millet CF like a GIFT to us so....
BGM is The Gift by Jim Brickman & Martina McBride. 

Here's the lyrics :

Winter snow is falling down
Children laughing all around
Lights are turning on
Like a fairy tale come true

Sittin' by the fire we made
You're the answer when I prayed
I would find someone
And, baby, I found you

And all I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more everyday
You saved my heart from being broken apart
You gave your love away and I'm thankful everyday, for
the gift

Watching as you softly sleep
What I'd give if I could keep
Just this moment
If only time stood still

But the colors fade away
And the years will make us gray
But, baby, in my eyes
You'll still be beautiful

You gave your love away and I'm thankful everyday, for the gift

You gave your love away
I can't find the words to say
And I'm thankful everyday, for the gift

:x  :x

@HoSun_27
thank you very much for sharing your beautiful MV..i love it
yes you are right, we cant differentiate whether it's filming or bts anymore because they are too lovely
:x..to think again, their millet tvcf both official and fancam.they looks like filmed a bollywood movie, you know when the otp were playing around the tree, running together, etc..lol
today is monday and i have a monday blues..i'm missing darling couple and this thread seems so quite lately..i wanna sharing my most fav.fanpic of millet couple.
tumblr_nkh13wGl2I1tkq3l4o1_500.jpg
cr as tagged
i think this is a bts pic,.even when jongsukie was playing around .they were keep holding hands ..love it

HoSun_27 said: Dear all, i want to sharing my new MV about Darling Couple.. 

I use Millet CF BTS and also the real CF. I Hope u'll like it ^^. Millet CF like a GIFT to us so....
BGM is The Gift by Jim Brickman & Martina McBride. 
Here's the lyrics :

Winter snow is falling down
Children laughing all around
Lights are turning on
Like a fairy tale come true

Sittin' by the fire we made
You're the answer when I prayed
I would find someone
And, baby, I found you

You gave your love away and I'm thankful everyday, for
the gift

Watching as you softly sleep
What I'd give if I could keep
Just this moment
If only time stood still

But the colors fade away
And the years will make us gray
But, baby, in my eyes
You'll still be beautiful

You gave your love away and I'm thankful everyday, for the gift

You gave your love away
I can't find the words to say
And I'm thankful everyday, for the gift

:x  :x

loe said: @HoSun_27
thank you very much for sharing your beautiful MV..i love it
yes you are right, we cant differentiate whether it's filming or bts anymore because they are too lovely
:x..to think again, their millet tvcf both official and fancam.they looks like filmed a bollywood movie, you know when the otp were playing around the tree, running together, etc..lol
today is monday and i have a monday blues..i'm missing darling couple and this thread seems so quite lately..i wanna sharing my most fav.fanpic of millet couple.

cr as tagged
i think this is a bts pic,.even when jongsukie was playing around .they were keep holding hands ..love it