[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Oh my..oh my.. I'm cryyyiiiing.. Milleeeet..So proud of you.. "The hugging" is so real.. I mean not acting, i know it's part of the acting.. But the feels so overwhelming.. It's like very..can i say it.."intimate".. Shin Hye's usually very uncomfortable doing these kind of skinships (including kissing, she's a queen of skinship in friendly way, just certain touch,not intimate), but somehow i felt that she open up a little bit.. maybe, just like she said before, she trusted Jong Sukkie.. Arrggg, what am i doing really.. I'm overthinking again.. bianne.. So overwhelming.. I wonder how i'm feeling, if Rapido and MVIO CF are as we are all expected.. I think i'm going to die because of heart attack..
@kiyeujay.. me too.. I have a new addiction, Millet Cf.. playing it over over and over again..
@sleepykid.. True.. but, even better.. They can play and run around under the sun without worrying..
@thao_2512.. Count me in! She has the most smooth, shinning, and beautiful hair.. When Dal Po kissed her hair, i felt very envy.. I wanted to do that too..still do.. #fangirling..
@selena1993.. Love that behind the scene pictures too.. look so "real", isn't  it? LOL

NukeA said: Oh my..oh my.. I'm cryyyiiiing.. Milleeeet..So proud of you.. "The hugging" is so real.. I mean not acting, i know it's part of the acting.. But the feels so overwhelming.. It's like very..can i say it.."intimate".. Shin Hye's usually very uncomfortable doing these kind of skinships (including kissing, she's a queen of skinship in friendly way, just certain touch,not intimate), but somehow i felt that she open up a little bit.. maybe, just like she said before, she trusted Jong Sukkie.. Arrggg, what am i doing really.. I'm overthinking again.. bianne.. So overwhelming.. I wonder how i'm feeling, if Rapido and MVIO CF are as we are all expected.. I think i'm going to die because of heart attack..
@kiyeujay.. me too.. I have a new addiction, Millet Cf.. playing it over over and over again..
@sleepykid.. True.. but, even better.. They can play and run around under the sun without worrying..
@thao_2512.. Count me in! She has the most smooth, shinning, and beautiful hair.. When Dal Po kissed her hair, i felt very envy.. I wanted to do that too..still do.. #fangirling..
@selena1993.. Love that behind the scene pictures too.. look so "real", isn't  it? LOL

Guest kiyeujay

Rania Zeid

said:

OMG So Freaakin Cuteee :D  ... why the didn't include it in the CF :)
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwKFF2ptFKc

[Fancam ] Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye filming Millet in Thailand