[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@reijunko
thank so much for those bts pics above
OMG..i'm missing them so much, looking at the pics,, they surely had a great time together, and i'm very sure they're missing those precious times together during pinocchio filmed..and both of them are having a hard time to letting go not only about their characters but letting go of their romantic feelings that they had in drama as well. PSH is a women who has sensitive feelings..it's harder for her to withdraw than LJS..and it's more harder if they have to meet again for millet,and maybe in hunan, and shanghai FM
why i'm too over thinking about this matter..ha..ha.. we just can speculating, guessing, we dont know exactly what really happens to them after the drama ended..here.we worried about them , especially about PSH..who knows maybe they are fine, and read our posts in soompi, twit, IG, FB, etc..and they laughed at us..heh..lol

cloe said: @reijunko
thank so much for those bts pics above
OMG..i'm missing them so much, looking at the pics,, they surely had a great time together, and i'm very sure they're missing those precious times together during pinocchio filmed..and both of them are having a hard time to letting go not only about their characters but letting go of their romantic feelings that they had in drama as well. PSH is a women who has sensitive feelings..it's harder for her to withdraw than LJS..and it's more harder if they have to meet again for millet,and maybe in hunan, and shanghai FM
why i'm too over thinking about this matter..ha..ha.. we just can speculating, guessing, we dont know exactly what really happens to them after the drama ended..here.we worried about them , especially about PSH..who knows maybe they are fine, and read our posts in soompi, twit, IG, FB, etc..and they laughed at us..heh..lol

Guest gland123

I think SH is confused about her feeling for JS as she fears this would be Inha for Dalpo after a good time that they had together when filming as well as passonate loveline they had. That's why she had to ask herself " Do I REALLY love you" I believe she will figure it out and get well soon :x  oh, my ship is sailing =))

Shin Hye IGs updated, then now Samsung CF making.. This is too much.. My feeling is soo..i don't know.. It's like waiting a baby to be born.. Uneasy feeling.. Is it really because... Do i really miss them (individually&together)? aarrgghh.. This is killing me!! ~X(    Well, i must remind my self that this is not shipping.. But, i know now Shin Hye is single and maybe looking for "the one"(whoever that one is).. But one thing i believe, (from my own experiences), one of the requirements for "the right person" is "body-fit".. When you hold each other, it must feel fit and soothe.. When In Ha & Dal Po held each other, it look so fit (i don't know about their feeling though).. The body, the hands, the eyes..the legs.. Just like In Ha said, "Why Holding you (She means Dal Po)like this is so comforting?"... And so much feeling from the viewer..LOL.. *sigh..Please don't OT me, if i'm talking about nonsense.. I'm just a little crazy, cause of missing them so much.. Darling, where are youuu..
:((

Guest selena1993

circle of friends tho.. hahaha

shinhye-jongsuk-woobin-sora !! hahaha :D :D

bff

shinhye-sora

jongsuk-woobin

sailing ships :D :D

jongsuk-shinhye

woobin-shinhye

woobin-jongsuk (friendship)

shinhye-sora (friendship)

jongsuk-sora

woobin-sora

=)) =))

seriously ?? lols

i do looooove his photoshoots in marie claire march issue.***drools***.he'is looking absolutely hot and manly..he's showing a different charm of him
.i'm really captivated by his bad boy image in those pics above, if i compared this with his guangzhao's BTS video..it's like i saw a very different guy..he can be so freaking cute and full of aegyo in the bts video and he's looking so hot in those marie claire's pics..arghhh jong suk ahhh..who are the really you ?? .no wonder uri in ha seems so confusing recently..lol
woowww,,that's so many interviews..is he really talks that much ? i cant wait for the translations..thank you in advance dear @Rania Zeid

thao_2512

said: I'm not sure if they know each other but clearly Millet and Samsung are trolling Pinocchio fans haha

On Hunan side, we need to wait for their agencies' confirmation more than Hunan themselves. But the good thing is they didn't say it's not true and they didn't receive the invitation like last time, so... no news is still good news right? 

Edit: While it's expected Shinhye would have a hard time letting go of Pinocchio ( considered how much she loves it and she has always been down after her dramas ended) I don't think we should take her song's meaning seriously lol

Shinhye does recommend songs quite often. Most of the time, it's because she likes the song, artists or have some relationship with the artists lead to help/promote their works... And she also has good taste in music... 

Since she said she is recording today, so maybe her project has to do something with the singer of the song she recommended? We will wait and find out

:)

thao_2512

said:

While it's expected Shinhye would have a hard time letting go of Pinocchio ( considered how much she loves it and she has always been down after her dramas ended) I don't think we should take her song's meaning seriously lol

Shinhye does recommend songs quite often. Most of the time, it's because she likes the song, artists or have some relationship with the artists lead to help/promote their works... And she also has good taste in music... 

Since she said she is recording today, so maybe her project has to do something with the singer of the song she recommended? We will wait and find out

:)

Here is a thought.  Perhaps it has nothing to do with Pinocchio.  Perhaps it is just standard low that comes with any project that you are attached to.
Assume that she actually feels nothing for LJS as a person but misses the Dal Po interactions.
It just means, she needs time.  Getting over something you have loved is really really hard.  It needs so much strength.  
LJS appears to be a little more well adjusted after Pinocchio.  

Here is what I am hoping.  That LJS is in touch with her and she is able to talk to him and he helps her get over stuff.
LJS - be that gentleman and reach out to her.  Be a strong person to her so that she can move on with her career.  Do not take this lightly.

Guest selena1993

and since im curious of

sora ( best buddy of shinhye) being cast opposite to woo bin , i tried to watch dr. stranger with jongsuk on it..and bang!! i wasnt hurt by their sweetness at all particularly with seyeon ,,hahha lols ..is it becuase of my faith and the feels that i've had with the darling couple or just that im all ready to watch jongsuk and shinhye with another actors/actress ..ahaha

but still darling couple is the best !! :D :D