[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest ktiminie

:)) LOL chinguzzz I'm laughing out loud seeing at Jong Suk who "proudly" squirms in his chair right after watching his kissing scene with Shin Hye...

wiZJdJ.gifSaXWEE.gifwiZJdJ.gif

NkFVIe.gif

Yup, u did it Sukkie!!!

oppps, seem like it had been translated haha...me too didnt really catch the last part..dun really understand what is she talk about...

------------

Hahaha.... me too! didn't understand that part too. . Haha.. :P

I really like the Emcee, so funny. Especially the part when he told or reminded the translator to translate what JS just said. Although fans understand Korean but he doesn't. =)) =))

Dear 

riuenu  ,

Would u like to translate the scene that MC describe the person who send message to him, and he said SH, but actually It's YB

:D

( before YB' message) 

Same here so who's video clip out first Yubi or shinhye?? It seem like they expecting shinhye out from the monitor ?? This is Hard different language LOL

I think they make sukkie guess, so sukkie say, shinhye at the start of video...then the host say, oh, shinhye, lets us see whether is she park shinhye, lets watch together, then yoobi video shown

I know why JS guessed SH initially. Because, the MC hinted that the next video is an exciting one and she is very pretty. Hahaha.. No Wonder JS said SH. He always thought of her first.. :x :x but its actually video from YB

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VMpaL4gOdaY/

Some of Pinocchio Cast at Yoon Sang Hyun & Maybee ‘s Wedding

[08.02.2015]Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young inGroup Photo With Groom & Bride ( Yoon Sang Hyun & Maybee ‘s Wedding)

Cr: harujs0914 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Video (1 Hour) [07.02.2015] Lee Jong Suk @ Guangzhou FM 

I finally got my OST yesterday!!  I think it took over 2 weeks.  No wonder I can't get over this drama.  Now I can't wait til the DVD will be available.  I really hope they have commentary from the fantastic 4 with the PD.  That would be daebak!!  :x

20150207_150242.jpg?t=1423359062

20150208_150358.jpg?t=1423358700
20150208_150309.jpg?t=1423358971
20150208_150210.jpg?t=1423358845