[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

From IG: When Hanbam TV wants to interview our uncle Dal Po

Credit to owner

Will be out of a couple of 1 day hahaha... need to finish my papers before the hellish second half of battle begin.... (I'm look at you diploma)

Pinocchio team fighting and happy 800 page.... we can make to a thousand right!!! YES WE CAN....

@vynenitsuga happy 800 page also. Fighting!!!

honeywell said: Here's episode 18 preview translation:
BJ's mom:  When do you think I'll be able to see Choi In Ha?Cap: Could it be a warning? To watch what you say.DP: I have an informant. Cap: I wonder if we threw too weak of an attack.BJ's mom: Keep watch so that he doesn't know. BJ's mom: It's so annoying that flies are coming in           to interfere with plans I've already made!SOK: I'm going to cover the story.    Make proper preparations.
BJ's mom: Now that I think about it...
          You'll have to carry out my deed.CDP: If you ask to risk the idea of dating In Ha, you would?

tumblr_nhxar0SsZZ1sl7awmo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhxar0SsZZ1sl7awmo2_r1_1280.jpg

[31.12.2014] Lee Jong Suk @ SBS Drama Awards 2014

Cr: みなさん 

AdelaM said: honeywell said: Here's episode 18 preview translation:
BJ's mom:  When do you think I'll be able to see Choi In Ha?Cap: Could it be a warning? To watch what you say.DP: I have an informant. Cap: I wonder if we threw too weak of an attack.BJ's mom: Keep watch so that he doesn't know. BJ's mom: It's so annoying that flies are coming in           to interfere with plans I've already made!SOK: I'm going to cover the story.    Make proper preparations.
          You'll have to carry out my deed.CDP: If you ask to risk the idea of dating In Ha, you would?

honeywell said: Here's episode 18 preview translation:

Reflections at the end of episode 17

Pinocchio syndrome resides in all of us. The only difference is that in Inha it is in form of hiccups but in the rest of us it's just like our inner voice.....our conscience that never fails to tell us when we are doing right or wrong . It always places in front of us choices to make......that allows our lives to move in a particular direction. It is always willing to guide us if we listen to it.

We are able to bury it by finding for ourselves convincing arguments like the one Song Cha Ok found for herself or we can follow our conscience dictates the way Inha did. The choices are there for all of us. It is easier or difficult to make the choice depending on the circumstances
For example......

Song Cha Ok.........chose not to make a stand against what was wrong but eventually caved in because.....
1. She saw how their lives changed after her husband quit his job having been unable to live with the effects of being a whistleblower..........the life after made a weaker person like Song Cha Ok be scared of the life of a whistleblower.
2. Took the easy way out......a short cut to her dreams of becoming a top notch reporter.
3. Chose to bury not only the reality but also her conscience in justifying her act by convincing herself with the thought that if 99 out of 100 were fine ......the remaining one is expendable.

Choi Inha chose to listen to her inner voice.................she keeps hiccuping. One may say that It maybe easier for her to listen because of her love for Dalpo but then the rest of the circumstances remain exactly the same with her mother.

They will become even more similar when next B J's mother offers Inha the same deal in the meeting that she asks to be set between them. The choices will not become easier .......Inha will show her mother the path that she should have taken when she refuses the deal . Though difficult, arduous and a longer path.........she will go on to show that dreams of becoming a reporter can be fulfilled without compromising truth or ones values and ideals

I have a feeling thats what will be seen in the remaining episodes as far as this mother daughter parallel is concerned...............one prediction......Song Cha Ok will break the news on MSC regarding the info Dalpo handed her at the end of the episode. She will be forced to because she would not want her daughter to be a pawn in the hands of B J's mother. We saw that she was disturbed when asked to arrange the meeting.....

tumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo9_r1_250.giftumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo1_r1_250.giftumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo2_r1_250.giftumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo3_r2_250.giftumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo4_r2_250.giftumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo6_r1_250.giftumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nhx4xgvIRy1sq04vgo8_r1_250.gif"Am I the weird one here? I guess… Even I have to admit that I’m a bit of a narcissist. Even after what I just went through, I’m doing it all over again."   cr: kcelebs 
TheFoodMonster said: honeywell said: Here's episode 18 preview translation:

I loved..........the marvellous eye opener about her father's regret. It was not for being a whistle blower BUT in leaving his job because of the actions of his colleagues. Letting their actions rule his life to the extent of making the wrong decision of quitting. He was correct in bringing to the fore the malpractice at the bank but wrong in not going through completely by making a stand.

Wow! What a strong message for all over here.......face things. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going......very true.
"When the situation becomes difficult, the strong will work harder to meet the challenge." This is what makes life worth going through......

Did I mention before.......I just love Park Hye Ryeong ! Her dramas are now going to be on my watch list.

Rania Zeid said: TheFoodMonster said: honeywell said: Here's episode 18 preview translation:

With Trans   :D 

imageimage

Cr: pienocchio 
_______________________________________ TheFoodMonster said: @Rania Zeid You are welcome! I have been busy with college interviews so I couldn't watch episode 16 and 17 until yesterday night. I have to catch up so much on the Pinocchio thread! So much updates! But I am not complaining though, you guys are AWESOME! :D GO PINOCCHIO!!!!

Guest Crystar16

Dalpyung correct translation: If Dalpo hyung-nim asked if he could get permission to date Inha, what would you say?

I am still lost here.  You mean In Ha's dad asked that question or what? Please clarify for me?

Thanksss!

Dalpyung correct translation: If Dalpo hyung-nim asked if he could get permission to date Inha, what would you say?

I am still lost here.  You mean In Ha's dad asked that question or what? Please clarify for me?

Thanksss!

Inha's dad asked that question maybe to his fathe....

itemprop="name"Even Park Shin Hye is a fangirl for Lee Jong Suk

by Rara Pop on  Jan 09, 2015 

Pinocchio_10.png

Park Shin Hye posted a highly amusing photo on her Instagram account showing her hand covered with Lee Jong Suk's signature. Her Pinocchio co-star was in the middle of signing a stack of photos when Park Shin Hye jokingly held her hand out. Her photos show the end result. Even an A-list celebrity can have a fangirl moment!

Screen_Shot_2015-01-09_at_1.28.24_PM.png

Her caption says the following in English.

"#Pinocchio #GiHaMyoung? #ChoiDalPo? #LeeJongSuk #ChoiInHa #OowaOppaGiveMeYourAutographPlease #SettingForFilming "I hold out my hand to you who was autographing on the paper, and you autographed on my hand." I didn't expect you to really do that. #ThankyouOppa #WowIGotOppa'sAutograph

Too funny! I wish Lee Jong Suk would sign my hand as well! I just love the playful (and skinship filled) chemistry between these two. 

Be sure to catch more adorable Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk moments in their drama Pinocchio!

Source:dramafever.com

-------------------------------------------

itemprop="name"Fridays with Feiii: Lee Yu Bi from Pinocchio!

by Wen Lui on Jan 09, 2015

In this week's episode, Feiii announces the winners of her huge holiday giveaway and shows you how to re-create Lee Yu Bi's cute look on Pinocchio!

More@http://www.dramafever.com/news/fridays-with-feiii-lee-yu-bi-from-pinocchio/

Guest unconditionallyx

Hi fellow pinocchio viewers & darling couple shippers  >:D< I've been a lurker of this thread for quite awhile now, ever since I started watching Pinocchio, & I finally decided to come out of lurking :$The last time I remember being this head over heels about a drama & its pairing was during Nice Guy- when I would be on soompi 24/7, watching raw episodes, refreshing for updates- despite the heticness of school, also with My Love From Another Star but because Jun Ji Hyun is taken the shipper in me didn't come out as much :$But with uri darling couple, I just can't help but to adore and ship them :xThey're just so lovable & shippable & their bts skinships are to die for! Pinocchio is also such an amazing piece of work! The flow of the story, the plot, the characters and actors =D>I also wanted to say thank you for everyone for all your contribution to this thread- translating, updating new info, pointing out things and giving your insights- I really appreciate all of it and reading all your posts has made my journey with Pinocchio so far amazing and fills my day with such joy :x
PS. I'm dying of curiosity and I was just wondering if anyone knows what Jong Suk wrote underneath his signature on Shin Hye's hand? :$ It looks like he wrote a short message to her and knowing how sweet they are, it makes me so curious as to what he might have written :$ I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me :x

PINOCCHIO at SBS GOOD MORNING Jan 10 2015

10923624_1027333840615788_20826434059332
1505323_1027333843949121_212614266943278
10898337_1027333853949120_64214180407079

seems interesting, what theyre talking about? :-?
inha-ya, u dont think to move in k-pop idol world aren't you? those JYP, YG, SM seems interest to you.. desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928
credit: muhammad sunbae