[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

OMG! There is a rumor going around that Lee Jong Suk will sing one of the OST's of Pinocchio. 

I'm also reading the rumor, he is tone deaf right. Okay I support you bae... @TheFoodMonster‌, let's hide our face. Hide hide hide hide. I hope the music engineer will arrange it.

If the rumor is true, I wonder how it will sound. Wait, isn't Lee Jong Suk like tone deaf? Well, I guess there is autotune and other technology to make him sound good, but still. Lee Jong Suk as a singer for an OST? Hmmm... Still got to think about that.

Better be auto tuned!!!!!

I can't wait. Maybe he will sound good in the studio version of his own song. I am sure he can sing low tone songs. ♡

I'm also reading the rumor, he is tone deaf right. Okay I support you bae... @TheFoodMonster‌, let's hide our face. Hide hide hide hide. I hope the music engineer will arrange it.

Lol.

There is nothing better in life than getting embarrassed of "BAE" and, his weird adventures.

He just needs to sing a slow song with low notes..

We won't need to hide then haha

I'm digging my own 6ft. Under grave, to be prepared.

This is my personal opinion. May be , after he received the Graemi Award he feels more confident to try something new like singing, something he used to hate.... or else

Can't we say it's because the power of love *cough cough*

The ship already sailing :x

Guys!!! Please stop quoting images, posting illegal streaming sites and out of topic. I don't want this thread to be closed.
Imagine where will we spazz if this thread is closed...I still see people keep doing that after the warning... You guys must really new and haven't experienced how painful it is...They will close down this thread if we won't behave...So please be careful! It's not that hard 

So I'm quite confident there will be a timejump at least 1 year later in winter 2014 judging from PSH messages to Daum Cafe that she said she was filming Pinocchio at that time with "the straight hair yet-wave" .

In Ha will change her hairstyle..

Aaa~ Midsummer night dream, that time they were living separated~ hard hard!!

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=3037841
CR: Korean Daily News and Kim Mi Hwa Reporter
English Translation:
'Pinocchio', Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi Meeting in a Food Stand...Battle of the Egg Rolls?
ilv2 QS

'Pinocchio''s Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi meeting together in a drunken state in a food stand was captured on screen.
On December 15, SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio' (Scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun and Production Director Jo Soo Won, Making SidusHQ) revealed a still picture of Choi Inha (Portrayed by Park Shin Hye) and Yoon Yoo Rae (Portrayed by Lee Yoo Bi) meeting in a food stand. 
In the revealed photo, Inha and Yoorae were seen drinking in the food stand. For different reasons they have decided to go to the food stand to drink, but they encountered each other unexpectedly.
In another picture, both Inha and Yoorae were seen forking the eggroll with chopsticks with a serious look. The cute picture has brought many laughter since they seem to express their hate and troubles to the egg roll. Based on the drama production crew, Inha and Yoorae are expressing their troubles and bringing out their anger on the egg roll, which has caused many viewers to have many questions on what the two of them are disccusing.
A drama producer states "This week, the scene where Inha and Yoorae are drinking together and expressing their anger will bring out much laughter" and "What has caused Inha and Yoorae want to drink, what suspenseful episode will be revealed this week will be revealed through watching the drama. Please watch it this week".
'Pinocchio' is a growing youth romance melodrama of a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who can't lie. This is broadcasted every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

Sorry for the horrible translations. If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D