[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

OMG I still can't believe my eyes what happen in the last... did Dalpo reveal his identity? to his hyung????Writernim... I expect teary eyes for watching dalpo confess to his hyung... what the hell??? this fast???I still shock and ... WHY THIS EPISODE GONE FASTLY!!!! 
what In Ha did in front of the public sooooo amazing... I chocked watch her yell at her "beloved" mommy... 

I can't wait for the subs to fully appreciate this episode... it appears to be even better than yesterday's episode. The writer continues to surprise us at every corner! Great acting from all, whether serious/comical/ expressing rage etc. :) Great fun to enjoy this with everyone in this forum!

Have to wait for 6 days..... huhuhuhu :((How I wish today is nextweek's Tuesday, so I can watch the next ep on tomorrow evening.I wonder if next ep will be in 2014? The preview is tooooo short, that's why make me more curious about next ep. BTW, love the presentation scene, when InHa repeats all words that DalPo used to say, make her mom stand by.And every second of our Darling Couple always melt my heart like always, sometimes, I though they almost kiss, but fail. Today's episode is wonderful cause finally DalPo can tell his brother his real name. 

thanks to all contributed for today episode....i just depend on u because my live streaming not going well...fringe,andy78,rania, jeonghyang and anyone who for recap today...kamsahanimda...sorry if i missed to list name here...i try to remember all my chingu virtual friends here next times..:D :D
kamsahamnida,arigato,thanks u,syukran,sheshei,terima kasih ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest selena1993

i think there will be a time leap....
i dont want to say this, i think our OTP will be separated in which I dont want to happen based on the preview huhuhu.. i will really mourn to death...:(( :(( :(( :((