[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

With all that the brothers have been through it sadden's me that they seem to have turned into dark vs light. I had hoped for a touching brother reunion and them from different places seeking justice for themselves and their family's reputation. Instead it looks like one will be a murderer and the other will watch and hide himself from fear and shame. How tragic. DP is now imagining that his brother has committed an awful crime and instead of coming forward letting him know who he is, trying to be a comfort to him DP choose fear and being a reporter. How shameful of him.
By the way Shingles has a two week incubation period just like Chicken pox only it is accompanied with pain in some cases extreme pain, the rash can be servere as well

Guest brownaddict

thao_2512 said: So for those who questioned about that LSJ said PSH wasn't pretty before they  started filming during the 2nd Presscon... I asked my friend to watch the clip and explain it to me
This is what she said:He says he can't really remember all of their photo shoots before but he doesn't recall thinking even once “oh she’s so pretty” but for some reasons now after filming he finds himself having that thought very often. From my understanding he is saying it as someone who didn't really have those sudden thoughts . He explained of course she was pretty but he didn't think wow she’s pretty during or after their encounters. Since it was a professional setting and not appropriate. So the thought didn't cross his mind. But now filming and seeing her and her wonderful personality. He suddenly has those thoughts that she’s very pretty and loveable quite often.I get the sense that he’s saying before he wasn’t aware of her charms but now sees them and it’s quite unexpected since they’ve worked together on a number of occasions. Kind of like seeing someone for the millionth times but then suddenly seeing them in a different light."
Hope this could help. Thanks to my friend Jess ^^

brownaddict said: thao_2512 said: So for those who questioned about that LSJ said PSH wasn't pretty before they  started filming during the 2nd Presscon... I asked my friend to watch the clip and explain it to me
This is what she said:He says he can't really remember all of their photo shoots before but he doesn't recall thinking even once “oh she’s so pretty” but for some reasons now after filming he finds himself having that thought very often. From my understanding he is saying it as someone who didn't really have those sudden thoughts . He explained of course she was pretty but he didn't think wow she’s pretty during or after their encounters. Since it was a professional setting and not appropriate. So the thought didn't cross his mind. But now filming and seeing her and her wonderful personality. He suddenly has those thoughts that she’s very pretty and loveable quite often.I get the sense that he’s saying before he wasn’t aware of her charms but now sees them and it’s quite unexpected since they’ve worked together on a number of occasions. Kind of like seeing someone for the millionth times but then suddenly seeing them in a different light."
Hope this could help. Thanks to my friend Jess ^^

@thao_2512 whoah my shipper heart was ecstatic as I read your comment... I just believe that PSH and LJS have amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen. I have watched an interview between them during their Jmabangee photoshoot and LJS said that when he first meet PSH he couldn't breathe and PSH replied really?... nyahaha Sukkieee was such a troll...He couldn't help but like PSH the more he get to know her because Urie Shin Hye is such an angel, even her co stars attest to that but that doesn't stop her from trolling her co stars sometimes :)

Anyways I'm really happy of what they're doing in this drama. Even the staffs said that they are both giving off a vibrant vibe that even shooting in cold weather doesn't dampen the atmosphere in the set. Great pairing and overall casting....PINOCCHIO FIGHTING!!!!!! :)

I have never want a character to go into amnesia in a drama until now:\">  If Hyung is in amnesia, Dal-Po can get closer to his brother and care for him.  Maybe Hyung need an operation after the accident and the doctor is looking for a donor to donate blood for Hyung’s surgery and Dal-Po can safe his brother that way.  This will build a better relationship when Hyung recovers :D  I really want to see that heartfelt reunion between the two brothers.  Please writer...have mercy with Hyung's character [-O< [-O<

klushdee

said: @thao_2512 whoah my shipper heart was ecstatic as I read your comment... I just believe that PSH and LJS have amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen. I have watched an interview between them during their Jmabangee photoshoot and LJS said that when he first meet PSH he couldn't breathe and PSH replied really?... nyahaha Sukkieee was such a troll...He couldn't help but like PSH the more he get to know her because Urie Shin Hye is such an angel, even her co stars attest to that but that doesn't stop her from trolling her co stars sometimes

:)

Anyways I'm really happy of what they're doing in this drama. Even the staffs said that they are both giving off a vibrant vibe that even shooting in cold weather doesn't dampen the atmosphere in the set. Great pairing and overall casting....PINOCCHIO FIGHTING!!!!!!

:)

thao_2512 said: klushdee said: @thao_2512 whoah my shipper heart was ecstatic as I read your comment... I just believe that PSH and LJS have amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen. I have watched an interview between them during their Jmabangee photoshoot and LJS said that when he first meet PSH he couldn't breathe and PSH replied really?... nyahaha Sukkieee was such a troll...He couldn't help but like PSH the more he get to know her because Urie Shin Hye is such an angel, even her co stars attest to that but that doesn't stop her from trolling her co stars sometimes :)

Anyways I'm really happy of what they're doing in this drama. Even the staffs said that they are both giving off a vibrant vibe that even shooting in cold weather doesn't dampen the atmosphere in the set. Great pairing and overall casting....PINOCCHIO FIGHTING!!!!!! :)

Love the chemistry between choi in ha and choi dal po, choi dal po and ki jae myung! When dalpo first met with his hyung, his eyes say so much and express a really longing expression to his hyung. I can almost feel those feeling, jeez.. Give me a chill.... Kudos to the beautiful and memorable kiss under the snow! Makes me want to kiss someone under the snow lol......

after the kiss scene they going back to police station and sleep together just like in ep 6..

this time they stares each otherbefore inha going to sleep first..

*thats was my imagination..hahaha but i expect more than that..*

I see people asking if Dalpo and Inha are dating for real because there are no words after the kiss.

Why am I surprise? Isn't too obvious!!!! No need for words the way they interact after the scene. If kdrama would be a step by step scene, the episode will reach a thousand.

P.S don't read dramabeans Open Thread there are lot of bullsh*****t.

klushdee said: thao_2512 said: klushdee said: @thao_2512 whoah my shipper heart was ecstatic as I read your comment... I just believe that PSH and LJS have amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen. I have watched an interview between them during their Jmabangee photoshoot and LJS said that when he first meet PSH he couldn't breathe and PSH replied really?... nyahaha Sukkieee was such a troll...He couldn't help but like PSH the more he get to know her because Urie Shin Hye is such an angel, even her co stars attest to that but that doesn't stop her from trolling her co stars sometimes :)