[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest sujin123

That kiss!! I mean OMG ! I'm speechless!! Ah jinja how lucky she is !! I wish i was in her shoes in that moment!! I would die I'M POSITIVE!!

It was the hottest kiss PSH had ever hahaha!

#Pinocchio #episode8 #ParkShinHye #LeeJongSuk #ljs #psh #kiss #love #SBS #kdrama

A photo posted by @bruxro on Dec 4, 2014 at 10:45am PST

even though there are raws of this episode, i'm stopping myself until a fully subbed version comes out... but, it's so hard with all your lovely posts!!!!!!!
i swear out of all the guys shin hye was paired up with, it's lee jong suk she has the most amazing chemistry with... maybe it's just me, but all the cuteness and sweetness come off so natural that you just have to wonder if at one point they could possibly end up liking each other FOR REAL.
i've been a minshin fan for the longest time now, and i was totally crazy for them, and i still love them together, but this pairing blew me away. i didn't expect these 2 to be such a perfect fit. 

Guest sweetkathy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Otoke? Otoke?
I was whining about no kisses yet yesterday and THIS HAPPENS TODAY?????????????? I'm freaking out!!!!! this was such an intimate amazing scene! These two have AMAZING chemistry for real and this show just got REAL! There is no going back , now writers dont mess with us and keep the romance going well! 
I need more time to process guys so see y'all later. 

Korean Drama Stars
class="at_ttl" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"‘Pinocchio' Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Kiss
By Staff Writer | Dec 04, 2014 02:07 PM EST

park shin hye

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk kissed after two "fake" kisses. On the most recent episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" which aired on December 4, 2014, Choi Dal Po, played by actor Lee Jong Suk, kissed Choi In Ha, played by actress Park Shin Hye. A few episodes ago, Choi Dal Po had made a kissing scene with Choi In Ha, stealing a slice of toasted bread from Choi In Ha. This time, he actually kissed her. When Choi Dal Po approached Choi In Ha, she covered her mouth in surprise. However, Choi Dal Po kissed her anyway, taking her hand off of her lips In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays the other main character Choi Dal Po, also known as Ki Ha Myung, in the drama.   

MrsSoJiSub said: I think I am in the minority who cares more about hyung and hyung and Dal Po reuniting and having a  brotherly relationship (even if it must be jailhouse visits) than I do about the romance. Don't get me wrong I ship In Ha and Dal Po and find them adorably cute together. I really enjoy how mature and understanding their relationship is, how they are both always there for each other, they communicate, and are on each other's side (most of the time) always; but the thing that keeps me coming back even though I came for LJS and PSH, is hyung. His storyline is so tragic and I feel for him so much. What he did was very wrong and the family of those he killed deserve justice, but goddamn this is the one time I want a fictional character to get away with a crime. I mean what those people did to his father and the domino effect it had on his family and his whole entire life...it breaks my heart and would drive even me to seek revenge (though I could never do what he did). 
I mean Dal Po got a new name, a new family, and a whole new identity. In many ways DP got to escape his past, but hyung, hyung was always stuck in it. How public the whole situation was, I can only imagine the discrimination and prejudice he may have had to face when people would recognize his name or face. What drama land has already shown me (I know most of it is exaggerated) about Korean culture norms, it would have been awful. I soo want a backstory on his life without DP and his mother (good lord can you imagine the psychological damage of thinking your mother committed suicide and killed/took your brother with her, then top it off with the public shaming and discrimination that come out of that). I want to see if he got to go to school and somehow achieve the goals he had for himself (we saw in the first eps that he was just as smart as younger DP) and got close to the DP dream no face self we saw (which he didn't) and want to see how he turned into a truck driver who delivers water (not that, that kind of work is anything to look down on, but it is work that drama tends to give to the "lower class"). Did he ever want more and just wasn't allowed/able to attain it? 
I really like this drama and seeing the work adventures of DP and IH and watching them grow and question themselves and morals and develop into better people; but hyung (and the outcomes of his actions and who it will mean when the reunion comes) is the story that really grabs my attention and interest.

what if jaemyung didn't kill anyone. i mean we've never really seen him in the act of killing someone .we just saw him locking that guy inside the hole . and i think it's pretty weird that the drama always show him as a nice and caring guy when he's supposed to be a killer. but maybe the handsomeness of the actor just blinded me

myinnerbattles

said: even though there are raws of this episode, i'm stopping myself until a fully subbed version comes out... but, it's so hard with all your lovely posts!!!!!!!

i swear out of all the guys shin hye was paired up with, it's lee jong suk she has the most amazing chemistry with... maybe it's just me, but all the cuteness and sweetness come off so natural that you just have to wonder if at one point they could possibly end up liking each other FOR REAL.

i've been a minshin fan for the longest time now, and i was totally crazy for them, and i still love them together, but this pairing blew me away. i didn't expect these 2 to be such a perfect fit. 

Guest ktiminie

Me too, me too, after tonight's episode I'm shivering...!!! Waouh, what a great drama!!!

AND that kiss is so beautiful, full of sweetness, delicacy... and passionate. Dalpo's ears are totally red, how not :\">

Let me share the kiss one more time lol, I made some 1080 gifs, crazy me... First try so let's see if it's not too heavy :-/

Have a good night chingus, sweat dreams gckg.gif

78uSmp.gif

lgX8xK.gif

Edit: sigh*** yep on my computer it's freezing sorry sorry hihihi b-(

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"Recap: Pinocchio Episode 8Posted by joonni

vlcsnap-2014-12-05-03h55m10s149

Be careful what you wish for because one man’s lucky day can be another man’s last.

Episode 8 “Lucky Day”

Dal Po is staring at his brother, the person he has longed to see for all those years. Jae Myung is here in front of him, but Dal Po is frozen, not sure what he should do. He thought he would cry all the tears he held inside for over ten years as he hugged his brother tight after finally finding him, but he can’t do anything. Fear has spread over his body as a bad feeling seeps its way inside him- did his brother do something he shouldn’t have? His brother, who he knows hates Moon Deok Soo, was on Moon Deok Soo’s phone call record. Why would he have spoken to Moon Deok Soo?

Dal Po’s instincts tell him to lie and so he introduces himself as Choi Dal Po to his brother instead of revealing he is Ki Ha Myung. His instincts also tell him to run away with his brother when he sees Chan Soo and the other detectives at the plaza looking like they are searching for someone. Dal Po grabs Jae Myung and starts walking away rapidly. Unfortunately, Chan Soo spots Dal Po.

vlcsnap-2014-12-05-03h54m14s99

Chan Soo calls Dal Po and asks where he is. Dal Po lies that he is at YGN. Chan Soo seems to readily accept this answer.

Go on Joonni's blog for the rest :)

dears said: MrsSoJiSub said: I think I am in the minority who cares more about hyung and hyung and Dal Po reuniting and having a  brotherly relationship (even if it must be jailhouse visits) than I do about the romance. Don't get me wrong I ship In Ha and Dal Po and find them adorably cute together. I really enjoy how mature and understanding their relationship is, how they are both always there for each other, they communicate, and are on each other's side (most of the time) always; but the thing that keeps me coming back even though I came for LJS and PSH, is hyung. His storyline is so tragic and I feel for him so much. What he did was very wrong and the family of those he killed deserve justice, but goddamn this is the one time I want a fictional character to get away with a crime. I mean what those people did to his father and the domino effect it had on his family and his whole entire life...it breaks my heart and would drive even me to seek revenge (though I could never do what he did). 
I mean Dal Po got a new name, a new family, and a whole new identity. In many ways DP got to escape his past, but hyung, hyung was always stuck in it. How public the whole situation was, I can only imagine the discrimination and prejudice he may have had to face when people would recognize his name or face. What drama land has already shown me (I know most of it is exaggerated) about Korean culture norms, it would have been awful. I soo want a backstory on his life without DP and his mother (good lord can you imagine the psychological damage of thinking your mother committed suicide and killed/took your brother with her, then top it off with the public shaming and discrimination that come out of that). I want to see if he got to go to school and somehow achieve the goals he had for himself (we saw in the first eps that he was just as smart as younger DP) and got close to the DP dream no face self we saw (which he didn't) and want to see how he turned into a truck driver who delivers water (not that, that kind of work is anything to look down on, but it is work that drama tends to give to the "lower class"). Did he ever want more and just wasn't allowed/able to attain it? 
I really like this drama and seeing the work adventures of DP and IH and watching them grow and question themselves and morals and develop into better people; but hyung (and the outcomes of his actions and who it will mean when the reunion comes) is the story that really grabs my attention and interest.

class="entry-title" Episode 7 Review: Pinocchio (2014)

bscap0000Battle for the news ratings in Pinocchio between MSC and YGN, battle for the ratings in the Wednesday-Thursday drama zone between MBS, SBS and KBS as well. The previous Thursday Pinocchio ranked first with Mr. Back following closely. After its 7th episode finished airing it fell back in the second place, balancing in the middle between Mr. Back who got the throne back and King’s Face who raised its ratings. The overall process is going to be pretty interesting! However, ratings aside, what really matters is how much you enjoy the drama you’re watching. The time you entrust in dramas is precious and as such it should be treasured!

Read more: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/episode-7-review-pinocchio-2014/

And if you are not yet "sick" of the kiss here it is again hahah

And much closer

Is any girl that wants that? ;))

guys,jooni recap is out.she is so good and detail.I think she also like a kiss because i saw many kiss sence picture.As always her comment made the story more and more good and made the reader to understand each character.go gothere.all my dear in this thread who want to read a recap.awww there has no hater.there has pure starlight angel like me .tehehehe =)) =))

Guest MarieN1430293183

tumblr_ng2b8fNcmm1sl7awmo2_500.gif

Is it just me or they exchanged saliva? No? It's just me? Ok, I may be too obsessed by this kiss scene
:\">

credit to the owner