[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

SPOLER! Even without subs, today's episode was so intense and full of emotion! So sad for the 2 boys who finally found out the truth about their dad and how their family was so wronged by the media! Great acting by both! It is definitely very apparent the excellent quality of the writer in this drama!

Guest selena1993

What an episode! One word to say "DAEBAK" . what a rollercoaster ride of emotions .....from laughing , giddy, crying , laughing . giddy and going back to crying again. Gosh! I even cried..waiting for the eng sub. Even though I'm literally sick, Pinocchio just took all of it.. :) Love the scenes of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye and Kim Young Kwang. Otokee?? im torn..hehehehe Dalpo being jealous is just too cute. heheheh

Hi I'm new here  :-h Dad's imagination makes me LOL  =)) He even throws a pillow to grandpa  :)) The second lead looks so handsome and hot.Btw, why don't Dal Po find his hyung?

Yeah, In Ha shouldn't deny her feelings anymore before she can't stop hiccuping.
Enough with "he's my uncle" reason because he's really not her uncle by any blood relations...
And let them kiss for real in next episode writer-nim!! :x :\">

Jong Suk is so cool and handsome with short hair and I'm actually amazed by his ability to makes me like and root for his character. =D>

the whole conversation on this eps is really important. all the secret came out. finally, grandpa told the truth to Dal Po. I just couldn't hold my tears when Jae Myung watching his dad skull on the factory. it just really hurt :( on the last scene when Dal Po crying, it's really hurt. I can feel what the brothers feel. I just can't.. eventho there is so many funny scene about In Ha's dad imagination, those scene still stole my attention first. 
I really want to know the whole conversation now. 
don't cry.. Dal po-ah.. :((

@fringe‌ and @rania‌ zeid thank you thank you very much for your hard work!!!! :x i love you guys!!!!!! Today episode is even more awesome than yesterday.i have kept refreshing and refreshing the pages to know what's going on.ahhh!you guys really make me feel the excitement for Pinocchio and our OTP even more.Thank you!I'm looking forward to watch it with sub tomorrow!

Woah the online rating is really high!!
Congrats Pinocchio! =D>

Sure the young generation (who prefer streaming online) likes Pinocchio...
This drama is daebak! =D>

The blend between comic relief and emotional scenes is just perfect, not overwrought till it's unbearable like melodrama, but not cheap slapstick comedy either. I think I love the writer even more.. hahaha

All I know is (I still I dont know his name in this drama but let me call him Chief Gook untill I knownhis name) lol... chief gook start suspicious with what dal po's thought abt pinocchio syndrome... and dalpo revealed in ha identity that she had pinocchio... and then... after that... my Internet suddenly shut down and I was like 8-}

It seems IN is the type of girl that fall for guys based on their look, she was just telling her dad earlier on in that episode that nothing can happen between her and DP.

DP changes his image from having bushy hair covering his handsome face and wearing tracksuit all day long looking like a bum to getting a smart haircut and wearing a nice suit looking like a young working professional  and our girl fell head over heels.