[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Recap

Dalpo cries really hard. In Ha's dad did not recognize Dalpo. In Ha goes in and raves at how he looks. In Ha laughing and having fun with DP

LMAO EVERYONE IS LIKE WHO’S THIS HOTTIE? IN HA THOROUGHLY APPROVES

Father and daughter's exchange is really daebak!

cr: PSH Int'nl Fanclub + darlingchoi

Recap

In Ha has a hilarious conversation with her father and In Ha goes up and down about how Dal Po is her uncle and not the same age gorgeousness that lives with her. And not a man, etc. Also, clearly the men of her family are obsessed with tugging her mouth when they want her to be quiet.

IH fanning herself.

Recap

news reporter talking about the exam taking place. in a room they froze the screen on In Ha caught on the camera

In Ha still wearing DP's button. He calls her to it but she does not want to remove it.

first batch of would be reporters called in. Guy getting IH's texts and other girl joins the group. guy keeps staring at IH and sneezes!

guy talking to his ma on the phone while driving and sees IH on the bus beside his car. waaaahhh

Some excellent secondary characters show up - I feel like I’m going to enjoy the camerawoman *a lot*. The MSC people realize that among the batch of new recruits for YGN is In Ha.
Awful mom clicks her pen and zeros in on the screen grab of her daughter in the YGN bullpen.
Dal Po and In Ha practice, while Secondary Chaebol Sunglasses Person looks on from afar. In Ha is still wearing her button necklace from Dal Po. Our foursome finally meet.
Dal Po and Sunglasses meet for the first time, and size each other up, while Yoo Rae and In Ha meet again.

Bonus :D 
tumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o10_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o9_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o8_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o7_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o6_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o5_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o4_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o3_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o2_1280.jpgScreams by hitoritabi  

Omo, KYG, is so hot/entertaining.  I think i am going to fall for second lead also.  He winked at In ha from his car while in ha and dal po were travelling in bus. cute!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well @padhari‌ this is the time when finally we're totally in love with all the characters. It's an ultimate fan service from PDnim. :D

Recap

DAL PO GIVING SUNGLASSES SIDE EYE FOR CHECKING IN HA OUT. LET ME LIVE. OH MY GOD CUTE JEALOUSY I CAN’T. DAL PO, WHY DON’T YOU JUST PEE IN A CIRCLE AROUND HER.

guy opened his car's top down and keeps smiling at IH. DP and IH sees him and DP grasps IH's hand and pulls her behind him as IH peeps
group were shown a clip and told to narrate a story about it. DP goes first

Recap

Game show PD is on the panel giving the audition and DP was scared PD might recognize him. When IH's turn came she mustve said something

Got the two boys trying to save(?) her. Guy mustve said something awesome for panel to be impressed(?). DP and IH wait for the results.

cr: PSH Int'nl Fanclub