[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

yup me too..im stil have ihyv ost in my phone included instrumental ost...every single days very suit me me their song and music..one of song i like in cheondamdong alice drama..its from them too..

Me too.. I love every single day, their OST always suite with drama, they insert the theme of drama on their song.

So far, Pinocchio have been released 3 OST, the first is on opening, 2nd on my post above, and 3th on the preview episode 3. I love all the song. On the preview there is rap part. And the female voice just so sweet :x

I hope they, at least release 1 OST tomorrow [-O<

'Pinocchio': Lee Bo Young's gift of catering overflowing with loyalty and warmth

Source: XSportsNews via Naver 

Arriving in the filming set of ‘Pinocchio’ is a catering service that’s full of warmth and loyalty. The witty person who sent it was non other than Lee Bo Young, who has linkages with the ‘Pinocchio’ crew on multiple levels.

SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ revealed a picture that says ‘Lee Bo Young-ssi has sent us a catering car due to her relationship with the writer Park Hye-ryun, director Jo Soo-won and actor Lee Jong Suk’. The photos reveal the warm atmosphere of the filming set as they enjoyed the food.

On the 14th, this catering was sent to cheer on these three people who she worked with on ‘I Hear Your Voice’, who have joined forces again on this new drama ‘Pinocchio’. The meal was served to around 100 cast and crew members. For the crew who is working in such cold weather these days, this Korean menu feast must be a heart-warming gift. There is even a banner that says ‘It’s a little boring without me there, right?’ — showing their strong teamwork and relationship when they had worked together.

On the day, upon receiving this gift, director Jo Soo Won said jokingly, "So this means I’ll have to treat everyone to food as well". He then sat down and cleared two bowls of rice, inviting laughter from the crew.

As for Lee Jong Suk who was Lee Bo Young’s acting partner, he said, “Boyoung-noona, I ate deliciously~ After eating a lot, we’ll work hard to create a good drama!” Not only did he express his gratitude with his words, he also took a heart-warming two-shot with the banner.

'Pinocchio' production team expressed their gratitude towards Lee Bo Young's touching gift, saying 'the catering that's full of love has filled our stomachs and will power us to work twice as hard to do our project. To pay back for her kindness, we will strive to produce the best drama, please watch over us'.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Comments (178)

(+2402, -30) Oh oh ohhhㅋㅋㅋ Loyalty is the best! Do well, all of you ♥

(+2090, -36) IHYV was super interestingㅠㅠㅠ Hope you all can meet again in another drama

(+1707, -29) So warm!!!! So jealous!!!

(+1377, -44) Pinocchio has got me so immersed

(+1242, -42) Pinocchio’s got its own colour, will become popular in its own right

(+156, -11) Even after IHYV has ended, they are still close…  so enviably heartwarming♡

(+140, -3) Uwa, Jjang-byun, you did well~♥

(+145, -9) Lee Bo Young is so cool!!! Can we ask for a cameo, just once? Pinocchio, continue to do well!!!

Trans By : hitoritabi 

I am sure, her promise will be fulfilled and win another award for Pinocchio!   :)>-
She's worth for all the honors bestowed on her.

Park Shin-hye vows to win another acting award

Nov. 16, 2014

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141116

Park Shin-hye revealed her ambition as an actress at the 2014 APAN STAR AWARDS on Saturday.

Park seized the Excellent Actress Award for in the midlength feature drama category.

“I am honored to have the award for my performance last year in ‘The Heirs.’ Last year was the 10th anniversary since my debut, so this moment will be exceptionally memorable for me,” the 24-year-old expressed her gratitude for the award.

Park Shin-hye (OSEN)

“I will continue to work hard to stand here next year for my performance in ‘Pinocchio,’” she added, vowing to receive another award next year.

Park was widely acknowledged by viewers for her role of Cha Eun-sang in SBS’s drama “The Heirs” last year. She is now starring in drama “Pinocchio.”

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

Lol I guess, I have seen Pinocchio Ep 02 too many times.. Lol I don't know how to put a gif, but I just notice how Dal Po when he is about to give a piggyback to In Ha his headband/medical band does not have any blood.. Lol I wonder if this little things are being done on purpose (lol I am just curious)..

I am really enjoying this drama! Pinocchio fighting!
:)>-

Translation- [OSEN] Lee Jong Suk- the birth of an actor who can be trusted

Actor Lee Jong Suk is sweeping in a great momentum. It looks like SBS’ Wed-Thurs drama’s non-stop fall was rescued in a single breath by Pinocchio.

Lee Jong Suk returned in SBS’s new drama Pinocchio which started airing on 12th. Even though it was not yet 4 months since Dr. Stranger, the audience has not become bored with his appearance, because he found a place among actors who can be trusted.

Pinocchio’s Choi Dal Po was a character that can show us Lee Jong Suk’s true value. Even though Dal Po has an amazing memory, because of a series of events, he hides his real name to live as Choi Dal Po. In the drama, he had this disheveled hair as if it wasn’t combed. Being Choi Dal Po like this, Lee Jong Suk’s unusual charm was shown off as he much as he wants to. He has a comical side and a serious one. Even when the character was filled with the endless jokes, sometimes the wound deep in his heart was seen. Lee Jong Suk who became Choi Dal Po, even with his disheveled hair and the single outfit, was the secret that swayed the audience’s heart.

Pinocchio is the IHYV dream team reunited again, and it has gathered a high level of expectation since well before its broadcast. The dream team included Lee Jong Suk too. Through IHYV, Lee Jong Suk has risen as a popular actor. Lee Jong Suk has the chemistry and the acting ability that the audience wished for, and can get control the TV screen in an instant.
After the drama was broadcasted, there were a lot of good comments on Lee Jong Suk. One of those that grabbed our attention was “Lee Jong Suk who can be trusted”. As an actor, the fact that he obtained the audience trust is probably the best praise one can get.

Actually Lee Jong Suk demonstrated his presence to us slowly, it was not something that happened in a short period of time. Starting from the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2013, in School 2013 on KBS 2TV, as high school student Go Nam Soon, he received an big response from the young audience. And before that, he was the immature student in MBC sitcom High Kick- Revenge of the Short Legged and the picky musician in SBS’ Secret Garden. From School 2013, Lee Jong Suk was really known as a real actor. Of course, this is the result supported by his acting ability. 

And then, he met IHYV. In IHYV, he started off as a high school student in a uniform again. His popularity has risen to a few times more than in School 2013, and through IHYV, he obtained the recognition from across different generations.

For Dr. Stranger, the result was not satisfactory, but the irony is that this was the chance to know Lee Jong Suk’s true value. Lee Jong Suk’s special double-faced acting sparkled through this work. This work was badly criticized but Lee Jong Suk’s acting did not receive any severe criticism by the public during the time of broadcast.

We got this feeling that Lee Jong Suk’s Pinocchio is going to be popular. only two episodes of Pinocchio has been aired and its rating has risen to a two-digit figure, the audience has also given good comments. And Lee Jong Suk has become one of the few “actors that can be trusted” 

(Original article from OSEN)

Eng Trans By: amyhsk  

class="content-title" Lee Bo Young Sends a Food Truck to “Pinocchio” Staff and Previous Co-Star Lee Jong Suk an0ya November 15, 2014

Source:soompi

pinocchio-lee-jong-suk.png

Actress Lee Bo Young has expressed her support for the staff and cast of SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Pinocchio.”

A representative of the drama revealed on November 16, “Actress Lee Bo Young, who has a special relationship with director Cho Soo Won, scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun, and Lee Jong Suk, sent a food truck to the filming location.”

Last year, Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk co-starred on the SBS’ hit drama “I Can Hear Your Voice,” which was directed and written by Cho Soo Won and Park Hye Ryun respectively. Since then, the two main stars have often brought up their friendly relationship during interviews.

It appears the actress continues to feel strongly about supporting her past coworkers, as she sent approximately 100 servings of hearty and tasty Korean food to the drama set. In the released photos, the staff is seen enjoying the meal, while Lee Jong Suk poses in front of the banner.

“Bo Young noona, I will eat the food well. I will eat a lot to feel energized and then produce a good drama!” Lee Jong Suk thanked the actress for her considerate gesture.

Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

lee bo young pinocchio

KPOP HERALD

Three elements that make ‘Pinocchio’ new sensation in K-drama scene

Official Poster of "Pinocchio" (SBS)
As SBS‘s drama “Pinocchio” has hit nearly 10 percent in viewing rate for the first two episodes, anticipations are growing that it is likely to become the next champion of the Korean drama scene.

The production team of sensational drama “I Hear Your Voice” came back once again to prove its mighty power of teamwork after about two years.

Scene from "Pinocchio" (SBS)
Scriptwriter Park Hye-ryun is once more highlighting the corruption issues of the society in her drama. As she aimed at the law circles in “I Hear Your Voice,” she is now showing viewers the negative sides of the press -- its imprudent and reckless reports and witch-hunting practices.

The relationships between the lead characters and the plot are also naturally portrayed. 

Producer Jo Soo-won was able to successfully catch the scriptwriter’s motives and intentions in every scene. The story is effectively portrayed in details, yet smooth enough to watch. The dynamic and quick development of the story has been well accepted by viewers under the producer’s control.

Scenes from Pinocchio (SBS)
The producer is also pursuing to mix the various charms of different genres. The drama bears both romance and social monitoring in a moderate amount, alluring a broad range of drama lovers.

Lastly, the two leading actors hold the key to the drama’s popularity as well. Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk both have attained stardom with their respective SBS dramas “The Heirs” and “I Hear Your Voice.”

Scenes from "Pinocchio" (SBS)
Park is under spotlight for her type of lead role which differs from her past girlish roles. Despite a new change, the actress is showing natural acting skills in managing both comic and outgoing characters.

Lee proved his development as an actor in especially conveying emotions for his role. He has been praised for skillfully expressing complicated feelings of losing his family members and having pure love for Park.

“Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411161615592696763_2&nbsp

Poster In Ha wrote in defence for Dal Po

(A fan typed what she saw on screen, hence it is not complete. Translated from Korean to Chinese and then to English.)

Choi Dal Po got 100 by his own strength.

Evidence 1

Reading record cards with Choi Dal Po’s name amounts to 1280. You can go to the library to pick a book randomly and you can see his name. Librarian Lee Yong-Cheol Seon Saeng also confirmed that he has borrowed a lot of books…

So Choi Dal Po got 100 marks in the general knowledge exam because of his own strength.

Evidence 2

Using this as a basis, up till now, the probability that Choi Dal Po obtaining only 0 marks in more than 50 exams is ten million times more difficult than the probability of winning lottery (1/8145060). And if he didn’t know all the correct answers and avoided them on purpose, he could not have obtained that sort of results. Hence he knew the correct answers but he got zero marks deliberately.

Through the above evidence, Choi Dal Po got vast amount of knowledge through reading and very strong learning ability. Therefore, in the quiz show selection exam, Choi Dal Po got number 1 through his own strength but not through cheating…

Eng Trans: amyhsk   

_____________________________________________________________________-

tumblr_nf4t1oPeJ71sh32sgo1_1280.jpg

(From Apple Daily)

Yellow ribbon was shown in ep 2 Pinocchio and Hong Kong audience who noted that suspected the production team was trying to convey their support to the umbrella movement in Hong Kong. 

P.S. I have watched it 5 times, how come I did not notice it? (LOL)

Cr:amyhsk   

first time to post here... annyeong everyone...just watched the first e episode and I gotta say I really dig this drama...I was a little scared that this drama would not deliver especially since I had high expectation after loving 'I Can Hear your voice' so much. but hell yeah!!! I am falling for this drama... thank you so much I can hear your voice and now Pinocchio team for bring this drama!!!
lastly, I am sighing in so much relief cause so far, I am liking Park shin Hye's Choi In ha!!! PSH was my biggest ? from this drama... but man, I am loving Choi In Ha.. dramatics, hiccups and spunks and all that! i love it!! hehehehe

Guest MarieN1430293183

I know that there is already a shipper thread for LJS and PSH but I can't find the link anymore. Can someone post it? Thank you in advance.

I can't resist but share how much I enjoyed this drama and the amazing chemistry of Jong Suk and Shin Hye. I watched ep 1 & 2 three times now. Their chemistry is not a surprise because somehow when I watched both of their interactions during their jambangee photoshoots ...I could feel it...they were oozing chemistry hehehe I hope this drama will be THE drama for 2014.  :x