[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

gosh!!!! it's like forever I'm not seeing this thread!a LOT of backtracking! but I love to do this, you guys so funny. :D
I personally really like eps 2, the funny+cute moment we got keke, Jong Suk such a dorky, he looks cute when talking with his piggy WKWKWK.shinhye looks funny in the ambulance scene, LOL. I couldn't stop laughed HAHAHHA
I see the skull on the near fire incident, I think it was from Jae Myung father. but I really confused, how can that skull so far away from the fire incident? I thought that he was burned on the room while open the door. my thought is.. someone tried to manipulated it?if like that, so I will not surprised, if in the future, Ho Sang will appeared with his wife. (maybe his wife not died too..)

class="single__title entry-title"[★FEATURE] K-Drama Reviews: 10 reasons to watch SBS’s “Pinocchio”

Nov. 15, 2014

This week, Koreaboo brings you a review of SBS‘s new drama Pinocchio. Here are 10 reasons why you should check this new drama out!

Pinocchio stars Lee Jong Suk as Choi Dal Po and Park Shin Hye as Choi In Ha. The series follows young reporters around as they seek to broadcast the truth. The twist to this story and the reason why it’s titled Pinocchio is that in this world there are people diagnosed with the “Pinocchio Syndrome.” These people cannot tell a lie because every time they do, they hiccup. Choi In Ha has the “Pinocchio Syndrome,” and it makes viewers anticipate the antics that she will perform while being a reporter who can only tell the truth.

After watching the first episode, Koreaboo gives Pinocchio a rating of :

pink starpink starpink starpink starpink star

10. You get to see Lee Jong Suk in his wild wig being adorable

Pinocchio Ep 1 GifPinocchio Ep 1 Gif Pinocchio Ep 1 Gif

9. Park Shin Hye is really (really) good at hiccuping

Pinocchio Ep 1 Gif

8. The child actors, as always, hold their own as they portray the younger versions of Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha

Pinocchio Ep 1Pinocchio Ep 1Pinocchio Ep 1

7. Choi Dal Po’s older brother is charming and easy on the eyes ;)

Pinocchio Ep 1Pinocchio Ep 1

6. There is a great cast of veteran actors

Pinocchio Ep 1

5. You will laugh…

Pinocchio Ep 1 Gif

4. And you will cry… :(

Pinocchio Ep 1 Gif

3. You might also cringe at times

Pinocchio Ep 1 Gif

2. And you might get really frustrated >.<

Pinocchio Ep 1 Gif

1. But in the end, it’ll all be worth it, because the plot and cast make it a 5 star drama to watch!

popo1.gif

Source:koreaboo

What was Dal Po thinking when he answered this question?

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʀɔɪ̯də]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means ‘harm-joy.’ It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune.

(From wikipedia)

The part of the answer Dal Po claimed he did not know was the freedom abused by those who destroyed his family…

"In the future days, which we seek to make secure, we look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms.

The first is freedom of speech and expression—everywhere in the world.

The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way—everywhere in the world.

The third is freedom from want—which, translated into world terms, means economic understandings which will secure to every nation a healthy peacetime life for its inhabitants—everywhere in the world.

The fourth is freedom from fear—which, translated into world terms, means a world-wide reduction of armaments to such a point and in such a thorough fashion that no nation will be in a position to commit an act of physical aggression against any neighbor—anywhere in the world.

That is no vision of a distant millennium. It is a definite basis for a kind of world attainable in our own time and generation. That kind of world is the very antithesis of the so-called new order of tyranny which the dictators seek to create with the crash of a bomb.”—Franklin D. Roosevelt, excerpted from the State of the Union Address to the Congress, January 6, 1941

(Source: wikipedia)

Cr: amyhsk  

Ya chingu-ah, how do you want me to catch you up with 40++ pages to backread?? You are so fast as wind! :D

I kept myself from visiting this thread to avoid any spoilers for I hadn't watched the first two episodes. Now that I have watched them, I am gonna throw my first impression on Pinocchio here ;)

So, where should I start? lol

First of all, I would like to praise the writer for her great job in these two first episodes! Finally I got hooked again with SBS Drama after months. She is such a genius, I like how she put things together to convey the story to us like she did in IHYV; with voice-over and background story introduced in advance. :)

However, I am a bit afraid that some viewers may comment bad on this part if it is a lot similar with IHYV. I smell the revenge thingy in Pinocchio as done in IHYV.

For LJS and PSH, yeay I like them both! Both portray the characters very well and I am personally surprised with PSH's great acting and funny expressions. Pardon me who was in doubt with her acting earlier. Dal Po is so lovely! and his graze towards In Ha.... Omo omo! Just imagine if you are gazed like that!! :D Gaaah it is killing and melting-able!! (?) ;))

These two will gradually create an awesome chemistry. I am sure of that! :)

But why I feel that LJS character here as Dal Po is a bit similar with him as Soo Ha in IHYV? Hope I am wrong.

And then the storyline which brings out the truth of reporters and media. I am so interested with this theme ;)

The cinematography is awesome too! I really love the shoots on the countryside. It's so beautiful and the scenery is just amazing and breathtaking!! :)

Overall, I am so impressed and positive about the future of Pinocchio. It is only two episodes but I can feel the good vibes on it. About the ratings, 9.8% in the latest episode is actually a good start too. Let's cross our fingers that Pinocchio will lead the Wed-Thu drama slot soon since they really deserve it! ;)

Wednesday please come closer!!! Palli palli!!!! :D :D

Guest famiamia

I loveeeeee this drama.It's so funny to see the parody of Min Joon Gook. LOL.

Anyway, I think Dal Po's brother will commit a crime and probably be a serial crimer or killer or anything. Then both Dal Po and In Ha will try to investigate and report his case from different TV station. Both are fighting from different big TV stations and finally In Ha quits from her TV station and join Dal Po. And Chief Gook... opps I mean Lee Pil Mo will fight against In Ha's mom and yeah hopefully they will end up together. 
I wonder which one is true :D

;)