[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest YunM1430294445

"Inha: Dalpo-yah!

Dalpo: Aigoo.

Inha: Why are you staring at me like that? Because I’m pretty?

Dalpo: Yep, because you’re pretty.

Dalpo (O.S.): Now that I think back, I should have left her then.These are feelings I should never have had, and a person I should never have hoped for. I thought that these feelings will fade as time passes. Once it fades, then I can leave without burden. But that’s just a lie I told myself, just excuses so that I could stay by her side."

--------------------

" Dalpo (O.S.): Now that I think back, I should have left her then"==> uhm, what's mean? i don't understand much@@

So cool. I can't wait :((

I find that the opening for Pinocchio gives me this idk.... Laguna Beach vibe... idk if anyone has seen that show before but it feels like that and I kind of like that feeling I like what they did with it! I can't wait to see this drama it's going be daebak even if its not I will still support it :)

im definitely overdose excited for this drama esp from the team production  IHYV....i hope they give us the best drama with quality and the smooth of plot and storyline what they did previous project...i high hope for that..plz pdnim and the writer don't disapointment us...
@ Rania Zeidthanks for hard work to make this threads alive share with us a lots update news about this show...@Nile Rosei know u want PSH to get a strong character....can we trust for in ha character here? for me i trust the writer can make PSH character good one as they did for jang hye sung character in IHYV...:)>- :D
and last thanks to all contribution here with pictures,news,bts and etc...im so appreciate it so much..plz stay with us till  the end...i know some of worried about the rating because we need to compete with other drama like Mr.back what i know get high rating for the premier...actually i dont think much about the rating as long the can give a quality drama...lately im so interested with quality...my taste so high..:D:D:D
and last..again:)) :)) see u all next week 12 nov...i think there are a lot my chingu ah from ihyv threads here..i saw many familiar name here including dr.stranger and the heirs threads...
pinocchio teams fighting!!!Keep%20Fighting.jpg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aoSIRa-xvM

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[English Sub- Preview] SBS Drama Pinocchio 
Cr: Pinocchio 

Is that an official soundtrack? The song on the opening credit? It really sounded like the OST of 'I Hear Your Voice', "Echo" by Every Single Day... The singer's voice and the song itself are kinda similar~^^
tumblr_nemvvbeVRK1sg2018o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nemvvbeVRK1sg2018o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nemvvbeVRK1sg2018o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nemvvbeVRK1sg2018o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nemvvbeVRK1sg2018o5_1280.jpgtumblr_nemvvbeVRK1sg2018o6_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o3_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o5_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o6_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o7_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw0tsLNS1sg2018o8_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o5_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o6_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o7_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o3_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o8_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o9_1280.jpgtumblr_nemw8cu1JK1sg2018o10_1280.jpg

@ my Tumblr
PLEASE CREDIT MY TUMBLR IF RE-UPLOADED. THANK YOU!

logo-dramafever@2x.png

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are stunning at the Pinocchio press conference

por Vivi en jue, Nov 06, 2014

PSH_LJS_press.jpg

Pinocchio premieres next week, and hot cast members Lee Jong SukPark Shin HyeKim Young Kwang, Lee Yoo Bi, and more held a press conference in preparation for the premiere. 

We already reported about Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk discussing their chemistry together, but perhaps more important was Lee Jong Suk answering questions about the horrifying wig that he's been wearing in all of the previews. At the press conference, Lee Jong Suk said, "In the drama, my hair changes once I become an adult. After wearing the unkempt wig for a long time during shoots, my front hair would start to fall out. It was stressful. And it was uglier than I had imagined. It was a kind of ugly that would not have come out if a handsome actor had taken the role." What a relief that the wig won't be a permanent fixture in the show! And yes, "uglier than I imagined" is probably the best way to describe that thing.

The wig isn't the only change that will happen for Lee Jong Suk. He also said that viewers will get to see a different side of him in this series as he changes the way he talks. Apparently, the show's writer asked him why his voice is different when he acts, so he is trying to use a more natural voice in order to avoid sounding insincere.

Park Shin Hye also fielded questions about her styling, with reporters asking if she was nervous that the school uniform would draw comparisons to Heirs. Park replied that although she was surprised to find that the script required a school uniform, she thought that it was important to the story, and the two characters are different enough that comparisons wouldn't be a problem.

Let's take a look at some of the fabulous cast fashion for this press conference, shall we?

The main cast:

Pinocchio_press.jpg

Park Shin Hye and her two leading men, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Young Kwang. I must say that the bow tie and suit combo is a winner!

PSHLJS_press2.jpg

The second female lead, Lee Yoo Bi:

Yoo_Bi_press.jpg

Park Shin Hye's dress is stunning, isn't it?

PSH_press.jpg

...And then there's this one. Because Lee Jong Suk's face (via)

Jongsuk_face.jpg

Are you looking forward to this series? Pinocchio premieres November 12 on DramaFever. Sign up HERE for new episode alerts!

(Fuente: Via)

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-are-stunning-at-the-pinocchio-press-conference/  

Guest Yunmishka

Rania Zeid said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aoSIRa-xvM

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[English Sub- Preview] SBS Drama Pinocchio 
Cr: Pinocchio 

Guest sujin123

She waas wearing a red dress and he was wearing a black suit as if it's their first date ! Someone is jealous over here ! Bingo ! it's mee!!

MayS said: Knock knock May I join this room? Kinda afraid to shed tears because it's a melodrama. But @angelbeast90‌ recommended me this drama. I'll give it a try. From my very first post here, I just wish JongSuk and ShinHye will have a good kiss scene. With whole hearted chemistry. Because they don't have big age gap.