[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

'Pinocchio' Character Profile - Part 2

Source: SBS

Seo Beomjo - Kim Young Kwang

Born with enough money and property to last him more than a lifetime. He’s never lacked anything since childhood, so he has a bright personality. People can’t take their eyes off him, since his appearance and stature is like that of a professional model; he even has great fashion sense.

The monthly income from his assets is a dozen times the salary of an average salaryman, so he has never had to find a job or stick to a goal in life. He got a job as a fashion reporter since it seemed stylish, but it failed to hold his interest. His life was a yacht upon a windless lake — peaceful yet without happiness.

Yet, one day, his yacht began to move, because of a wind named Inha.

It began even before he had seen her face. By coincidence, Beomjo had claimed the old mobile phone number of Chaok, Inha’s mother. Since then, he’s been reading all the text messages that Inha sent to her departed mother (T/N: I’m reminded of Hyesung sending messages to her mom in IHYV). Through her words, he became interested in a person besides himself, for the first time in his life. He even longs to meet her in person, which instigates change in his life.

And thus, the wind now leads him into the vibrant life of a social issues reporter.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoon Yoorae - Lee Yubi

Used to be a sasaeng fan of an idol group. Even though her past as a sasaeng fan causes her to be looked down upon, her experience gives her a certain competitive edge as a reporter.

She is not above using a doctor’s stethoscope to eavesdrop on conversations; this determination allows her to successfully write reports on whatever topic she is assigned. Sometimes her ambition gets the better of her and she will make mistakes. Then there are the times when she worries about others too much, even forgetting about herself. To summarize, she’s a warm-hearted and curious chatterbox.

She gets quick access to information through gossip rags and social media platforms.

by hitoritabi 

all the characters sounds very interesting tbh. i love the way they dressed up, not only my bias Jong Suk but Hye Shin, Young Kwang & Yubi.
I can feel the chaebol feel in Beomjo's Young Kwang, do you see the hidden shirt underneath his white tshirt with the gray suit as a combination, it's total a silver spoon in his mouth.

See chingu?? we yearned for info on Pinocchio and now we are all crying and screaming and begging and this is probably where SBS is saying "This is why, we didn't want to reveal" but actually revealing it last minute only makes it worse... THIS IS THE TRUE PINOCCHIO SYNDROME!!!!! WHERE WE SCREAM AND CRY AND GET ADDICTED TO INFO ON PINOCCHIO!!!! :)) :)) :))

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Pinocchio Unveils Snappy and Stylish Official Lead Character StillsPosted on October 27, 2014 by ockoala

jijj1.jpg

SBS keeps pulling back the curtains little by little on upcoming Wed-Thurs drama Pinocchio. Compared to the teaser that dropped last weekend I’m much more pleased and relieved with the first batch of official character stills from the drama. Starring Lee Jong SeokPark Shin Hye,Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi, Pinocchio follows a team of city beat network reporters and comes from the successful production team behind I Hear Your Voice. The underwhelming video teaser featured Lee Jong Seok sporting a countryside hobo hair at a game show trying to answer a question about the Pinocchio hiccuping syndrome.

Thank god that looks like a temporary high school era look since his character still shows him with a decidedly fashionable and sane male hair style. Park Shin Hye looks really slimmed down in her still, her face is uncharacteristically angular and the chic navy pinstripe suit emphasizes her new sleeker physique. Both leads are convincing as twenty-something newbies in the reporting world. Kim Young Kwang appears to have borrowed Rain’s agency president wardrobe from My Lovely Girl while short-hair Lee Yoo Bi is adorable but makes her look like a high school student playing dress up.

jijj.jpg

jijj2.jpg

jijj3.jpg

© 2014, ockoala. All rights reserved.

Thanks to My friend @Rania Zeid

Hope Park Shin Hye will pull off the role and slap those haters who are nothing good to say about her acting ability..
She's such a crying baby mostly on her series because she really knows how to cry well and still look very pretty..
I think that's the reason why many girls hated her since she's pretty and act well at the same time really look good with her partners..
This latest team up with Jung Suk is kinda cute since he's also a charmer and act well.. I've watched his IHYV and he blends well with LBY..
Cant wait for this drama to be aired..