[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Pinnochio Preview 

(Cr: SBSNOW  

Question Trans“One out of 43 people have this autonomic nervous system disorder; whenever they tell a lie, they would begin hiccuping. What is the name of this syndrome?” (credit: hitoritabi)

[ENG /ARA SUB] SBS Drama Pinocchio Trailer  

Cr: Pinocchio

If the sub doesn't appear automatically, click on the subtitle/cc button on the video (between the watch later & settings)

<:-P

tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o9_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o8_1280.jpg

Choi Dalpo is on this show called “Challenge! Quiz Champion!”

"One out of people have this automatic nervous system disorder, whenev they tell a lie, they would begin hiccuping. What is the name of this syndrome?"

Pinocchio - airing on 12th November.

Trans by hitoritabi 

For me, LJS's hair is not that bad. Well I think he will change his hairstyle in the middle of the show just like what happened in Dr. Stranger... :)
The timing of the release of the teaser is not as usual coz they usually release it right after an episode of the current Wed-Thur drama. So I guess they are now rushing the release of promotions of this drama becoz of the POSSIBLE cut off of 'My Lovely Girl'. Can we now expect the stills of the casts anytime soon?? :x
PDnim, on the next teaser please show us more of our princess please...
tumblr_ndzly9fyZK1qzoptco1_250.giftumblr_ndzly9fyZK1qzoptco2_250.gif
tumblr_ndzly9fyZK1qzoptco3_250.giftumblr_ndzly9fyZK1qzoptco4_250.gif
cr as tagged

Poor LJS they sure don't believe in giving his head a rest he has had the look like he was stuck in a light socket then the bowl cur and now I want to say the beetles look but it's not flat enough I think he should just fire his hair stylist she's had plenty of tome to get it right and came out wrong everytime.. She still hasn't found his look when it comes to his hair..