[Official Thread] GuiGui Wu Ying Jie ★ [鬼鬼吳映潔] ★ ウー・インジエ

Lynne

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GuiGui Facebook on Sat, August 30 at 9.14am (KST: 10.14am)Caption:  九月Choc恰女生有我的出現,只有在711會有海報喔!  928 CGC見 Translation:  I will be in CHOC September edition, only 711 posters are available!  See you on Sep 28 at CGC image  10641211_819341951430356_60242077420458510245280_819342048097013_409633425122045

It looks like she's got no/little makeup on...was it intended for her scene?

@angelangie‌ unnie isn't this your favorite hairstyle for GG?...You wanted to see her hair as it is without any Mickey mouse buns. :)

GuiGui Weibo on Tue, September 16 at 12.09am (KST: 1.09am)Caption:  한국 남자팬 1호 콘스님 . 감사합니다 !嘻嘻,知道什麼意思嗎? Translation:    Korean male fan No. 1 Consu nim.  Thank you!   Hee hee, (do you) know what that means?69012dbdjw1ekdm0z1m4pj20qo0zk1kx.jpg

Taiwan Actress Oh Young Gyul "Should I come to Korea to get married"  (Interview) 

'WGM-Global Edition', Interview with Oh Young Gyul of Chinese version of  'Boys Over Flowers' 

10647176_288835124650968_312589485226256
Taiwanese Actress Oh Young Gyul / All Pictures =Lee Dong Hoon, Photographer

"Should I come to Korea to get married?"   (Yes!!! keke)

Taiwan top star Oh Young Gyul (吳映潔 Guigui, 25) came to Korea. She came to Korea for a 4 days 3 nights trip to experience Jun Ji-hyun style wedding due to the popularity of "Man from the Stars" in China.  I met with Oh Young Gyul who will be leaving after experiencing "Star My Love" Chun Song-yi's wedding, on the afternoon of the 18th. 

Oh Young Gyul is still somewhat of an unfamiliar face among the people in our country.  Even though she became a familar face due to her virtual marriage to Taecyeon on MBC Everyone 'We Got Married- Global Edition', (herein after, WGM) which was broadcasted last year, she hasn't had much 'skinship' with the Korean people. 

However, in China the actress is a rising top star.  This past summer, Oh Young Gyul was casted as the lead in 'A Different Kind of Pretty Man', China's version of 'Boys Over Flowers 3', along with a part in 'Shenzen Roomate Diaries' with Show Luo, becoming a top star. Both dramas starring Oh Young Gyul had the highest viewer ratings on China's Hunan Satellite TV. 

Oh Young Gyul who hasn't had any acitivities in Korea after 'WGM', visits Korea for a special opportunity. Having experienced the best wedding with Jun Ji-hyun's wedding dress & makeup, like that of a young girl, Oh Young Gyul expressed her happiness.

"This is my second time wearing a wedding dress in Korea. I wore one last year on 'WGM' and it was a completely different feeling. The last time was more of a dreamy feel, I think this time there's a romantic feel." Because it's 'StarYou' Chun Song-yi's wedding, everything is nothing but the best. It felt like I became Jun Ji-hyun. I think I will be able to brag to my friends. (laughs)" 
10671234_288835134650967_531617565909611

Oh Young Gyul has deep ties with 'marriage' in Korea. Last year, she was introduced to the Korean people through 'We Got Married' and again this time she will able to meet Korean fans through 'Jun Ji-hyun Wedding'. 

"I know. I do have an unusual connection with marriage in Korea. I think I will have to meet a Korean man and get married. (laughs)  First, in order to meet a Korean husband, I must study the language. If this becomes a reality, then even learning a new language will be a joy."

Oh Young Gyul has gained great popularity through 'WGM' which was broadcasted in 40 countries last year. She attracted viewers from around the world with her cuteness and charm. Oh Young Gyul shared that after filming 'WGM' there has been big changes.

"After filming "WGM" many fans started liking me. The interesting thing is that a couple fandom for Taecyeon & Guigui started.  Even couple fan pages were created. Korean fans leave many messages like 'Hwaiting/Fighting' , 'I like you' on my SNS. I read the message and may not understand them but it gives me strength. Also, the ages of my fans are more diverse. I have many unnie fans and mommy fans with kids who like me." 
10698704_288835114650969_422834459993576
After 'WGM-Global Edition', Oh Young Gyul didn't keep in contact with Ok Taecyeon. However, through fan pages set up for the couple, she said she continues to receive news of activities. When asked if she knows of 2PM's newly released title, she excitedly answered, "GO CRAZY!"

"When we were filming "WGM'', Taecyeon-ssi was very kind and caring (to me). Taecyeon-ssi isn't the type to express his feeling/thoughts, but he showed it quietly."

Oh Young Gyul revealed her affection for Korea, saying that she likes the food and the weather.  She wanted to meet Korean fans in person, sharing her ambitions about work. Also she was very chatty/talkative when she mentioned she had an interest in going on marriage meetings with Korean men. (hope i got this part right...lol)

"I want to do a lot of activities in Korea. Either as a guest on a variety show or a cameo appearance in a drama would be nice. I want to meet many Korean fans. Get married in Korea? I would love to~ (used like  ) If I get the chance/opportunity, then it would be great. Ha ha"

<Copyright © ‘RealTime Entertainment News, Everything about Stars’ StarNews, Reprint and redistribution prohibited>
Source:  http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2014091812082455602&type=3
Translation by :  @minwooluv78    

Archived