[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

JI IL JOO Updated Weibo

Xiexie nimen xihuan #Healer# wo xiang kuai dian yong xin de zuopin gen nimen dazhaohu~^^

Oh dearrrr.... pinyin! I'll come back and see if I can decipher this!

<

He said "thank you for liking Healer! i hope to return with a new drama soon to greet everyone~^^"

Edit: Oops hehe realised you translated ^^

1.5 hrs to ep 19!!! >_<

sia3 said: PARK MIN YOUNG Updated IG
힐러영신마지막날ee8caa.png막씬까지 모두 힘내여 오예 #힐러 #마지막 #날씨만도와죠 #그래도 눈은조아 #20회엔딩뚜둥
Healer Young Shin's last day. Until the very last scene, everyone fighting! Oh yeah #Healer# Last #As long as the weather is good# But (I) still like snow #Episode 20 ending

I´m a little sad, because it´s soon over. It´s fine, because the drama is great how it is and i don´t need a unnesessary extension. (so far I have not seen a good extension for the storytelling in any drama)

Healer has a great start, now.... all i need is a beautifull happy end.
What i don´t want to see is people for years in prison (synonym for people go study abroad in the last episode as in 9 out of 10 dramas LOL) or dead.

they can go to a beautiful island...or make beautiful babies or have a beautiful wedding...or end as beautiful badass reporter couple...

....or all of it. we have many options. LOL

tomoyo1010

said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Guest uctqepe

celyw said:

Exactly! How can her face be so bright & glowing with just 20 min sleep? I sleep for 20 hours also cant get such effect? I want to know what make up she use!!?

Guest adikkeluangman

#DoJiWon #Healer #BehindGemActing10869899_776459352448213_1999149982119411888796_776459359114879_7329414932605405

10862643_776459362448212_85789368998334810303793_776459369114878_723706791224849

me2.do/G3UvO14F  
Superb acting in EP5. I remember the scene when she suddenly got stroke.

More than the make up, i want to know what skincare she uses!!! Anyone knows? 

it cant be the make up alone, i think... I bet even 2cm of BB cream wont do such a trick to my face! :-< 

More than her looks I really admire her for being able to stand up and act for hours on end with so little sleep not to mention deliver her lines. If it was me it would impossible to remember my own name let alone lines.