[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@tomoyo1010 Healer is my daily dose of medicine every Mondays and Tuesdays; Healer completes my day. :x

@tomoyo1010

I don't think mine made it to the list too so i will repeat it .

Healer is so so amazing and mind-blowing that I will keep rewatching it for eternity.

@NRGchick : May I add to no. 1?

YS will kick some a***, much to Sec Oh surprise. Hit his private part. Traumatised him to no end.

Which brings us to no. 2 where DY comes to aid her, but rewarded with Sec Oh crunching over, begging for mercy.

Heh. Forgive me and my imagination. :D

So...no preview?
Let's make our own! What do you think will happen in Episode 19? [Let's keep our Ep 20 preview for after Ep 19 airs]

Me thinks:
1. YS will press the emergency pendant and Ajumma will be alerted. (since she knows JH is after Moon Ho)
2. Dae Yong (awesome teakwondo girl) will be sent to help YS with her gang of friends (it's only Sec Oh so hehehe)
3. Detective Yoon may finally be put to good use and investigate into Elder (unless he is blocked by the higher ups)
4. JH will be using his Healer skills again to free MH.
5. Ajumma being tracked? I believe it is more that she leaves a trail of breadcrumbs to lure the Elder's IT team to her lair and KAPOW! I think that guy from Elder's IT team may be linked to her past?
6. Daddy Chae and Ajusshi are resigned to the fact that YS has chosen Bong Soo/JH and contemplate giving him self defence lessons.
7. Myung Hee realises that Young Shin is her daughter!
8. Moon Shik decides where he stands - to help his brother or remain under Elder's control - if he helps his brother, it will help redeem him in Myung Hee's eyes. (well, maybe a little itsy bit)

Do you think we will have more flashbacks to the past?

Ji An and the man with iron bat have not been resolved, right?

mjang said:

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Well, im glad that its gonna be a happy ending...

and one scene i hope for is - the meeting between JH's mom and YS.... In the last scene when JH met his mom, she cried and I hope for a better circumstances for him and his mom and to acknowledge his younger half-brother...

Can the writer still fit this in at the ending? :)

Update IG: we thank you for this awesome actor

춘천이구나

A photo posted by 손승원 (@son_seungwon) on Feb 8, 2015 at 3:27am PST

THE PREVIEW!!! FINALLY!!! I'm so excited right now!!!

@NRGchick: I really want to see flashback of JH and YS as kids. I want to know who is it that was crying. I don't know why but I feel it was YS. BTW, your number 6 is funny. I would want to see that. LOL! I wonder if daddy Chae will find out the real identity of PBS.

finally. the preview is out. i thought they gonna release it 1 hour before the show lol
i only understand the first dialogue
JH: I think living like a normal person will be hard for me (right now)

idk but i have a feeling that JH will stay as Healer. I want him to be Healer, but who knows. He might really quit after everything (Elder and MS) ends

Guest shinomorisagara

heartoppaya said: Btw, @tomoyo1010, this is me responding from the Great Beyond, my reaction: One of the Best Healing dramas, physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and sexually. No more words. Healer is my addiction. I'd rather die than not watch it, hence I'm in the Great Beyond... Also, it's the Final Week, and I want to pose two more questions, possibly my final ones: 1. Would you watch a season 2 of Healer? What would you want it to be like?
2. Who is the best emotionally casted actor/actress apart from our trio? Why do you say so?
Feel free to answer. Btw, our deadline is coming up. Send more fanfics. Send me PMs guys.

EPISODE 19 PREVIEW

Rough Translation (Editing in progress):

Jung Hoo: Living like others, no matter what, it's still somewhat difficult at the moment.
Ahjumma: Is it certain that Kim Moon Ho has been kidnapped? But why did you come back here?
Jung Hoo: In exchange, have to take those things away from Chae Young Shin's side.
Moon Shik: Jung Hoo has already gone to The Elder.
Moon Ho: He is not the kind that can be groomed under anyone.
Ahjumma: He was the person I saw in my last case when I was a detective
Myung Hee: My daughter Ji An, I think she's alive. I'm going to find her.
Jung Hoo: Ahjumma, where you are... is your address hall room 23, number 2?
Jung Hoo: Park Dong Chul's murder incident... I did it.
Courtesy of Baidu

[spoiler Alert] Only click into if you want to know... not a big one, but just in case...

I have read that Jeon Hye Bin from Namoo Actors Agency will cameo for Healer...
And then Healer staff updated a photo with her on IG. Hmm... true or not, we shall find out.
88d633e2gw1ep27bu4ve1j20gv0gt75s.jpg

After the preview it seems like my number 5 about ajumma is off track. BUT! Myung Hee realises something about Ji An? (Number 7 \:D/ )
*smacks self for not learning Korean*

I think you got it right for no. 4 and 7.

We have to wait to see if my imagination turns out as I wanted. :D