[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Writer SJN just posted on her website, thanking everyone and praising the actors (somebody was very tenacious about understanding every detail of the dialogue, and she gave him/her permission to alter the nuances because this person had already internalized the character). She's surprised herself that there had been no obstacles this time and she was able to focus entirely on writing her script. 
Also, she left this spoiler about the ending

it's a happy ending, just like the tender rays of the sun. She hopes the ending scene will be shot under such bright sunlight.

Lucky Fan gets an autograph from Ji Chang Wook
:(( Why haven't I got the luck?! Waeeee? I always open my eyes BIG BIG for superstars at HK, Japan or Changi airport, but NEVER such luck!
62b01dcajw1ep1qrc4fydj20rs11278m.jpg

62b01dcajw1ep1qregvdqj20rs112jyb.jpg

credit as tagged

@blossomnagr
I'm thinking this isn't spoilerific, but just in case majority think it is. Let me know. I'll remove it.

ruizaio said: Writer SJN just posted on her website, thanking everyone and praising the actors (somebody was very tenacious about understanding every detail of the dialogue, and she gave him/her permission to alter the nuances because this person had already internalized the character). She's surprised herself that there had been no obstacles this time and she was able to focus entirely on writing her script. 

it's a happy ending, just like the tender rays of the sun. She hopes the ending scene will be shot under such bright sunlight.

Guest keroppikero

I agree with @lovesikira,  Healer is like serenity after the seductions.. 

-----

healer makes winter warm like spring and hot like summer.

tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

I know I'm a little slow. Sometime back someone asked what was one's fav episode. Frankly I can't pinpoint any in particular because all are solid. There isn't any filler episode in my view. But if I must is has to be episode 10.

The truthful yet deceptive confession at the rooftop (JH's words under the disguise of PBS) felt so warm and real. JH who had always been alone, abandoned is trying to hold onto someone for the first time. So much desire to hold on that he can live as someone else, as if his own existence, his name, his job etc means nothing more than having YongShin next to him.

Next is the scene between Healer and Sabu. First time that JungHu gets to learn about his dad. First time I heard about his inner most fear... That he has no reason to live and fear tt he may one day take his life like his dad. The rawness of his feelings during that scene brot tears to my eyes. How dejected/neglected one must feel to have no reason to live.

Although 18 episodes now with many many wonderful scenes after ep10, these were 2 scenes that left a deep impression. I only started watching Kdrama abt 3 years ago and so may not have watched as many drama as some veterans here. But these 2 scenes seriously I don't recall any other kdrama having them.

It definitely helps that the acting was world class.

rixxanna said:
tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

rixxanna said:
tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

@sia3.... I guess you were at all the wrong airports! LOL You'd have to sit yourself in Incheon, Gimpo or Chuncheon. Hehehehe. By the way I LOVE HIS BOOTS!! Well that's not all I love, but you get the picture. 
@ruizaio, THANK YOU sooooo much for telling us SJN's words. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Happy enough to write one more piece for my Healer Project fanfic perhaps! LOL But it definitely makes me want to put on some happy music and dance like CYS!!
>:D< >:D< >:D<

ruizaio said: Writer SJN just posted on her website, thanking everyone and praising the actors (somebody was very tenacious about understanding every detail of the dialogue, and she gave him/her permission to alter the nuances because this person had already internalized the character). She's surprised herself that there had been no obstacles this time and she was able to focus entirely on writing her script. 

Writer SJN just posted on her website, thanking everyone and praising the actors (somebody was very tenacious about understanding every detail of the dialogue, and she gave him/her permission to alter the nuances because this person had already internalized the character). She's surprised herself that there had been no obstacles this time and she was able to focus entirely on writing her script. 

@ruizaio‌ - SJN is really awesome. She's now on my list of favourite writers. Her drama genre is totally daebak.

When I think about "that person" who is tenacious, I only think about one person, Ji Chang Wook. Then again, he likes add-libs.

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.