[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Please vote for our JCW in this Korean poll. Last time I checked he was second place, now he's dropping in votes :( let's call support him! :)
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 ____
Ahh sorry just realised this was posted twice. I thought my first post didn't get posted :)

Hi friends. i`m from Iran and one of healer`s lovers like you. i`ve been a silent lurker and i`enjoy reading all your Awesome,insightful and hilarious comments and thanks to all for sharing your beautiful Fmv,pixs,gifs, fanarts and updating news about this awesome and excellent series.
Healer in my language persian is "شفا دهنده و التیام دهنده" it pronounced: "shafa dahandeh or eltiyam dahandeh" it means one who heals sicknesses of the mind or body and in my religion its one of god names who heals all wounds of people whether in body or mind in painful and difficult situations.

@AdelaM thanks that should be a lot of help. I'm looking specially with the children and of course young MS :\"> :x

I have lots of picture with the kids on IG! But idk if you can download them fromover there! If you can't tell me how should I give them to you

I can't believe that Healer is ending this week :(( This has been one of the best joyrides and no matter the final episodes this Drama gets a full 10/10  =D> Ji Chang Wook is a new fav actor of mine as no one could have been Healer like him. I'm gonna miss his action, smirks and love for Young Shin  :x This drama will be missed but never forgotten  \m/ HEALER Hwaiting for one more week  :-bd

sunshine15 said: This time the wait for next Monday is so bittersweet.. ! On one hand, I just can't wait for Monday's episode, but then on the other hand, I also want to take my time, and cherish this "eagerly waiting for Monday" feeling for the last time .. 'cos me and Mondays never got along, never, not until Healer-ya found me!! Lol!
But there's definitely something that can make this weekend, the last weekend waiting in anticipation for more Healer awesomeness, all the more memorable! And that is your contributing to the Healer International Fan project!!! Just give it a  few hours this weekend, show how much you've loved Healer! 'Cos the folks who are behind this awesome kdrama are actually going to read all your thoughts!
You all must have read @sanika's post (Pg 853) about how writernim Song Ji Na is herself so excited about international fans showing their love for Healer via this fan project.. And that the production team @KBS might release a press article about the same!!! I don't need to tell you all that THIS IS BIG~!!! (forgive me for all caps, but I just can't contain the FEELS, Lol!) .. 
Participation is really simple! To all the Folks who've been wanting to contribute but are worried about PS/Movie Editing skills etc.- Guys, Fret Not!! Photoshopping skills or Movie Editing skills or any other skills that's holding you back from contributing is NOT A MUST. A simple text message to either the cast, or individual actors, or the OTP is perfectly fine! After all it's the thought that counts!!
And if you have any questions, please ask away! We'll be glad to help you in any way we can! But please Do Participate!! This is our one chance to show how Healer has been getting this massive love from the International Fans! With all the love we've been showering on the entire cast, Ji Chang Wook (c'mon, can't deny the FEELs now, can you?), Park Min Young, writernim (Song Ji-Na), PDnim, we should be able to create an Email Tsunami!! And let's do just that, for the love of Healer-ya!! 

Bong Sookie lovers, where are you? Any fans for Young-shin's crazy dancing & singing? All you Die-hard Yoo Ji-tae/Kim Moon-ho fans (see he'll be alive, don't you feel like thanking SJN for that? :)) )! And where are those Secretary Oh fans?? I know I'm one (I wrote a freaking ode to that old man!, Lol!) .. Young-shin's Aboji and Ahjussi fans! We need you now!! 
And in the end, if you're struggling with inserting your images into the Email, here's how you do it -yRYxrXi.jpg
@tomoyo1010 @kanyaprasetyo @sanika @namedx @Noxn @ruizaio

That Person

"Chae Young Shin, ask what happened. I'll answer everything. I can't answer if you don't ask." - JH

tumblr_nj5x0yAaDj1s8t96qo5_400.pngtumblr_nj5x0yAaDj1s8t96qo7_400.png

One of the many things I love about Healer is that angst never lasts long in the show, yet it doesn't make it any less heartwrenching or intense. Yes, there are misunderstandings, heartbreaks, doubts and insecurities that the characters go through, but YS and JH continue to love and trust each other despite them all. If they continue to be true to each other like this there will be no hurdle or obstacle too high for them to overcome. It's such a great moment for the OTP because despite their fears they both want to talk about what happened. JH is almost desperate to explain himself and clear any misunderstanding YS could have about him; it's as if he couldn't bear the thought she would think of him badly. I think he could deal with the whole world blaming him except for her. For him, she has already become his confidant from the moment he decided to tell her the worst and darkests secrets - he trusts her with everything and despite his fears he viscerally knows she will believe him no matter what. On the other side, there is YS who is prepared to hear his side of the story without any bias or prejudice. Their willingness to communicate about even the most difficult, traumatic or uncomfortable matters is one of the zillions reasons which makes them so functional. It's a nice touch that she is feeling nervous and needs to mentally prepare and brace yourself before answering JH's call, and that she uses for it Bong Sook's name as something that gives her strength and brings fond memories. I think that YS already knows JH so well that she has realised that a small part of BS's persona is the manifestion of JH's own awkwardness and social ineptness. And a man with such an adorkable side wouldn't be able to commit something so violent as a murder. The thought of that endearing man brings that soul-stirring gentleness to her voice when she calls out his real name and I only wish JH would have been able to hear it, because if he did, if he heard that love and acceptance in it, all his fears would have vanished in thin air.  

tumblr_nj5x0yAaDj1s8t96qo10_540.png

It's a great credit to SJN and the PD that they spend time on those little details that don't play any part in the dialogue, but they give the scenes an added value and nuances. At first glance they serve only as transitions or a set-ups, however, they reveals a lot about the characters or their relationship without the need for a dialogue. For instance, the ever messy JH cleaning the beer stains in case YS would barge though the doors and demand answers, or the fact that he's kept the heater in the same place she left it as if he wanted to conserve her presence and seek comfort in it. (I'm used to kdrama male leads being sad over food but heater that's new a novelty.) Their subsequent, almost telepathic, conversation proves how much they wish to clear the misunderstanding. I love that YS's first concern is whether JH is OK, showing us that even despite it all, she worries about his well-being first and that her first thought is to protect him (changing the name in her phone contacts to "that person") even without hearing his explanation.

tumblr_nj5x0yAaDj1s8t96qo1_400.pngtumblr_nj5x0yAaDj1s8t96qo2_400.png

One of the scenes which made a huge impact on me in episode 17 was when JH came to PDC's home. The first thing that came to mind was that he came there looking for some clues but then the real reason behind his visit hit me. Despite all his troubles and problems, despite all the misery this man brought upon him, he still finds the time to pay his last respect to him. It's such a strong moment - JH taking off his hat in respect and standing in that little, cheap room which is all that has left of PDC who was punished for trying to do the right thing by losing everything while his life was reduced to a bleak, semi-transient existence. He died but there is no one in the whole world who would remember him, to pay him last respect or give him the justice he deserves,...except the one man who's supposed to hate him the most. It shows shows us what a great person JH is -  he is able to rise above the old grievences and instead of blaming the man or feeling hatred towards him, he shows compassion and sympathy while directing all the guilt towards himself.

tumblr_nj5x0yAaDj1s8t96qo4_540.png

I can't believe that Healer is ending this week :(( This has been one of the best joyrides and no matter the final episodes this Drama gets a full 10/10  =D> Ji Chang Wook is a new fav actor of mine as no one could have been Healer like him. I'm gonna miss his action, smirks and love for Young Shin  :x This drama will be missed but never forgotten  \m/ HEALER Hwaiting for one more week  :-bd

Hii, you're a girl isn't it?

Guest superpm kpop

the healer with definite article would be in arabic "المعالج" pronouced as"al-mou-alej"

(without definite article would b "معالج" as "mou-alej) in arabic korean drama site they wrote the name with definite article so take it with definite article would b better even to hear)

i love the styling of all the characters in this drama... sply chae young shin's wardrobe...since ep 1 she is wearing a hint of white with almost every outfit... either the muffler or the sweater or the coat......white signifies purity and innocence... and young shin is such a clear hearted girl.....she reflects what she truly feels through her actions..... and her styling goes so well with her character's easy going personality... those fitted jeans and largish sweaters are really a hoot despite being casual and comfy....even the change in hair depicts a nice shift from the bubbly reporter with a seemingly one-sided crush to the mature head-over-heels-in-love woman...i would kill to own those pretty whitish/creme sweaters and beautiful coats that she is wearing.... :x

Guest Cinderella1

thank  you guys for making healer's thread such a  warm lovely place :) your posts  are wonderful,, they warm my heart  in my solitude ,,   all i wanna do now  is  sing :D

tumblr_ni3g0mvkT71qbxx00o6_250.gif

img cr

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening ~ :)
d1950697gw1eo23mwf0fxg209q05l4qq.gif
Anyway, I came across a post detailing 9 points why she or he would recommend Healer. And I quite agree with all the points! So I'm going to share it here.

Reasons to recommend Healer:

1. There is no misunderstanding between the OTP
2. All the misunderstandings in the drama do not go over an episode or more
3. No entanglement with treacherous secondary female character
4. Male lead is not indecisive or beat around the bush
5. No secondary male character as female lead's backup boyfriend
6. No obstructions from parents
7. From the discovery of team members to fighting against the Farmers, the conflict is always directed at enemies
8. The pace of the whole show is torturing (the audience), but with some sweetness
9. The OTP looks' are pretty as well as they match one another

I would add a few more:
10. There are character development for OTP and side characters
11. Character setup is fairly well written and unique in their own special ways e.g. Ahjumma, Sec. Oh, Moon Shik
12. The excellent attention to details and nuances in the show/script by scriptwriter
13. Male lead is not a jerk
14. Spunky, kickass female character(s)
15. Story is well-thought out and no makjang plot
16. Stellar performances from the main and ensemble cast
17. Non-existence love triangle

@sanika

Hohoho...am I the only one from this country? Seeing that it is not on the map...hehehehe. Although I did send an email to the project with a message and country flag. Hmmm...

Wow, the fan project is zooming ahead. But I am shy about video messages so time to get creative!