[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@tomoyo1010....
Honestly "Healer" as in this drama's meaning of it is really hard to translate to Bahasa Malaysia. If you go to the official Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka site and do a word search there, 'dukun' and 'pawang' are the actual words that will be suggested. These words describe a traditional 'witchdoctor' in Malay culture.
 'Penawar' sounds better but the accurate translation of that is actually 'antidote.' 'Pengubat' or 'penyembuh' probably makes some kind of transliteral sense. And sound the least wierd. I ran into problems early on as to translating Healer into Malay, because I'm translating the English subs into Malay over at Darksmurf's. Racked my brain but finally decided to maintain the original name Healer for the Malay subs. :)

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

missling1 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

@tomoyo1010 
healer in Arabic ( العَرَبِيةُ al-ʻarabiyyah ) is ( ْاَلمْعَالِج )  {almoaleg}. ;;)
healer in Turkish (Türkçe) is (iyileştiren)  {eylashteran} i think :D  ...  in fact we do not usually translate it we say healer. ;)

BTW nice to meet you all :x 

No! A celeb avoiding that would seriously hurt his public image and possibly end his career. Koreans are very strict when it comes to that. Besides back injury is no fun at all.  [-X

It's just probably a minor back injury. Probably just sprained it because of all the wire handling from the stunts he has to do for the final episodes.