[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

MH TAKES PHOTOS FROM HIS COWORKERS...ALSO TAKE A PHOTO WITH YS...NICE SCENES ...OMG THIS WAS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM ,MH IS BEING INVESTIGATED ...PROSECUTORS CAME ...YS SUNBAE IS WORRIED FOR SOMEDAY FATE...OMG MH IS BEING KIDNAPPED ...OTP ARRIVED BUT REALISED TOO LATE ...JH CALLS AJUMMA FOR HELP THEY WORRIED HEALER IS NEEDED

so the storm at Someday News begins....
there are people taking out all their stuff
Byeong Se(chief) slamming his head in the fridge...BS arrives, they're talking now

cut to the parking area...

KMH attacked by men and was kidnapped
PBS and CYS are in the car...he noticed something weird is happening and he figured it out, he calls ahjumma to locate KMH i guess..

Morning now and pbs is sleeping.phones ring and pbs picks up in his sleepy voice.CYS grabs the phone with pbs hands clinging onto her.

some documents come in and moonho brief everyone. 
Some authority send guys to someday office to raid someday's office. staff in shock.the guys took away many things.
chief is upset. and said something to PBS which PBS do not know how to answer him.
cut to moonho parking his car. 
CYS holding hands with SJH in car. She look back at the beer they brought behind.

Moonho being GAGGED outside of his car.
SJH drove into the carpark and saw moonho's car being driven out. and commented its strange. He spots moonho's camera on the floor  and quickly got back into the car realising that moonho is in danger.
he tries to dial into ahjumma. he ask cys if she wants to follow or wait at moonhos house.
Cys hurries him to go.

I think Someday's news just got sued. Police came to their place and took everything!

WOW! This story is seriously awesome. Like Writer-nim is really out of this world. I'm loving this.

I like that the enemy is not all talk and bark but took action. It shows that those people at the higher up could make a stop at what you are doing..

Man! I'm scared of what might happened to MH.

MH went back home and both YS and JH went to see him. And MH was captured as he went put of his car. and JH saw cars drove by and said weird... and saw MH's camera on the floor and called Ahjumma.

MH-shi... Please be okay.

JH left YS at MH's place and went to go after those who took MH...

But.... but... JH. Don't leave YS alone at a strange place. That OCD secretary is everywhere...

NOPw, I'm scared for YS!

Its gloomy in Someday. KMH taking pictures all of his staff. he found CYS lay on JH lap. he comment him being to open about it??. MH take their pictures.  JH worried about him. MH being cheeky and said he's touched. 
why is he's so sleepy?????????? 
Someday got sued? they being searched by the police. 
MH got attacked.
JH and CYS came to his house. while he's driving, the opposite car came and he kinda recognize the car.
MH left the camera behind. JH took it and realized it's his car.
JH asked CYS whether he want to follow him or not. CYS decided to opt out but JH still worry.
the thug pass something to the motorcycle rider. ahhhh. i think its the phone. 
CYS met Secretary at the lift. CREEPY!!!!!!!!