[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hourglass spotted. Could this be a reference to Sandglass?

sandglass.jpg

"The story of the children of Sandglass generation." I wonder if Song Ji Na meant for Healer to become a direct sequel to Sandglass (with mentions of certain events or appearances of its characters) or a whole new story altogether? Park Sang-Won is in here after all, but he didn't reprise his role. I'm not too familiar with Sandglass' story, however I am curious as to watching it now not just because it's related to Healer, but also since I heard it's a phenomenal show. :)>-

Actress Lee Kyung Shim returns to the small screen with Healer after 15 years of working lapse to act as JCW character's mother. She was born in 1972, so she is only 42. I wonder if she appears in the long trailer somewhere (?)

10649901_1470325386554022_23381327716094

Song Ji In is the actress of JCW's mom when she was in her 20s.
SongJi-In-p1.jpg

There are 1 day and 4 hours left until the premiere. I wonder where we can watch it live. Anyone knows? 

:-/ :-/ :-/

Guest sullifish

nploan said: Actress Lee Kyung Shim returns to the small screen with Healer after 15 years of working lapse to act as JCW character's mother. She was born in 1972, so she is only 42. I wonder if she appears in the long trailer somewhere (?)

Song Ji In is the actress of JCW's mom when she was in her 20s.

There are 1 day and 4 hours left until the premiere. I wonder where we can watch it live. Anyone knows? 

:-/ :-/ :-/

A new article:

Park Min Young reveals she's fond of Ji Chang Wook & Yoo Ji Tae's broad shoulders

The cast of upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama 'Healer' made fans love them even more with their surprising charms on 'Entertainment Relay'!

When asked if her role is similar to her real-life personality, Park Min Young shared, "No way. I come out like a stiff and beat-deaf [character]." Ji Chang Wook then gave her the compliment, "But that looks very pretty. It's so lovable and cute," making her blush. Yoo Ji Tae also shared how Ji Chang Wook was different from his first impression, sharing,"Chang Wook is good-looking and manly, but he has a very cute side to him." The cast also revealed him to be the atmosphere maker on set. When asked why he was so quiet during the interview, he joked, "I am shy around strangers."

During the fill-in-the-blank game, Park Min Young shared, "Our drama has two shoulder gangsters. The writers went wild. Upon seeing them in person, they told me, 'Min Young ah, Chang Wook's shoulders are this wide. They're so manly.' They then said, 'Yoo Ji Tae's shoulders are like the Taebaek Mountains," and also demonstrated her fondness of their shoulders by drawing hearts around her eyes.

'Healer' will premiere following 'Cantabile Tomorrow' on December 8!

LINK: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/park-min-young-reveals-shes-fond-of-ji-chang-wook-yoo-ji-taes-broad-shoulders

:)) ;)) PMY is such a lucky actress. 

Guest uctqepe

@nploan 
remember we used to joke Puppy's shoulder is as wide as pacific ocean =)) =)) 
but no kidding though JiTae oppa is the hunkiest male creature in dramaland.. kakakkaka.. i think his shoulder is almost twice as Puppy's LOL kidding.. not to mention those arms ASDFGHJKL!#@$#%#.. 
:)Min Young-ssi, please use this opportunity to your fullest benefit :> :> ;)
@Sullifish can you please PM me the streaming link? Thank you! :-* 

Guest adniRose

omg omg tomorrow is the D-day..!! finallyyy..happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507i'm usually wait for the eng sub is out first before watching it, but not sure about Healer though..my feelings for this drama is about to burst that i might have to watch live streaming.. :P

JCW Kitchen released a subbed version of the Entertainment Weekly interview! Yaaay! :D

141206-cover2.jpg?w=600&h=560

Watch here: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/07/eng-sub-20141206-entertainment-weekly-ji-chang-wook-and-cast-of-healer/#more-4694

Guest gdvip1808

Only 1 D left !!!  :)>-
Yesterday`s Entertainment Weekly interview was so fun.They complimented each other a lot.
Park Min Young was especially cute and funny.
And JCW keeps praising PMY beauty.He keeps saying how pretty,cute and lovely she and her character is   ;))
He never praised any other actress like that before,clearly mesmerized by PMY charm
8->

Their interaction so cute
m_gif_zpsqj3a1yky.gif

4_zpsl6alwjzi.gif

2_zpszuxuqwp1.gif

3_zpsu0446q8p.gif

credit naver blog and baidu

Also, 2 new articles related to Healer from JCW Kitchen:

class="entry-title"[Drama/OST] “Healer” OST Part 1 to be releasedExcerpt: The theme song, ‘Eternal Love’, for the messenger Seo Jung Hu who goes by the nickname ‘Healer’, is a song that expresses gentleness within strength. It is a medium-tempo sentimental pop song that paints not the messenger Healer, but the warmth of the man Seo Jung Hu.

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/07/dramaost-healer-ost-part-1-to-be-released/
class="entry-title"[Drama] Ji Chang Wook working hard for “Healer”Excerpt: The production team said, “Through ‘Healer’, viewers will be able to see the different charms of Ji Chang Wook that have never been seen before. After seeing the first episode, you will completely fall in love with the charm of Ji Chang Wook.”

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/07/drama-ji-chang-wook-working-hard-for-healer/

Since "Eternal Love" is confirmed to be the theme song for Seo Jung Hu already, does this mean we won't be able to get one which will be performed by JCW himself? Don't get me wrong, I am happy about the MLTR song, but I was kinda looking forward to Puppy singing for the ost too. [-O<

And I bet it won't take me an entire episode to fall completely in love with JCW's character. A minute will probably be plenty enough time for me. :x :))

@gdvip1808 PMY is so adorable in that last gif. :))

Guest uctqepe

@gdvip1808 
those gifs are funny.. kakakaka... and we know he meant what he said because he bluntly stated it like a fact with his flat face, just like how he's used to blurting out things in his interviews :)) :)
He just doesnt realize how it can make women going gaga.. especially when he looks with his deep eyes.. :-t :-t 

Min Young-ssi, please stay strong... :-j 
at this rate, i believe there'll be a shipper thread right after the 1st epi ;)) :)

I've been waiting for Healer for so long, now I'm having trouble believing that we're actually THIS close to the premiere.

Everyone, please do watch Healer for the two men with gangster shoulders  =)) (referring to the interview). This is the first I've watched PMY in any of her interviews, and I found her to be unexpectedly funny. YJT's charisma just oozes out from the screen. At this rate, I might start calling him oppa. :)) And of course Puppy is cute as always. :x

Guest sullifish

20 Hours counting for HEALER.... I AM READY....
JCW BTS

31873a7f9e2f0708e049644aea24b899a801f2fa

0f505790f603738d1f054268b01bb051f919ecfb

cr: shy_1120、hanacho11 IG

Video shots from work off to shooting

d488efd3572c11df11a51169602762d0f603c2d2

458fa98f8c5494eed455a1532ef5e0fe98257ed2

07642efa828ba61ee99866654234970a314e59d3

16bd15fa513d26979ba5a61756fbb2fb4216d8dc

fcbc33738bd4b31c25f73af184d6277f9f2ff807

63339835e5dde7119b4cdfbca4efce1b9c1661ab

cd9a1746f21fbe09acc05f5e68600c338644adb4