[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

The armpit hair! Haha... :> 
I hope in the upcoming episodes, Healer will change his hairstyle. I want to see his radiant forehead and beautiful eyebrows again.

Trust me, the ratings will be better if he look this good for every second in 'Healer'.

10968544_1572006019683980_37659797656089

Sometimes I wish JCW will act as a chaebol jerk for his next project. 

#melting #drooling :x :-* =P~

larienssi said: sia3 said: Umm okay, here's the rough translation of the lyrics "I will Protect You" by Ji Chang Wook. It's from KOR > CHI > ENG, so I cannot guarantee there won't be a lost in translation. But at least this can keep everyone occupied 'till a proper Korean elite translate & share it...---(My) heart aches just watching youAfraid to lose you when I close my eyesI don't dare to go too farToday, I am also wandering beside you, my loveEven if you don't turn back, I will still be hereTo let you nestled in my arms anytime
Chorus:The person I want to hold in my armsThe person I can't let goLet me wipe away your sad tearsBecause you are the only one in this world that make me smileNow don't cry anymoreI will protect you
xxx

Wow did I just see right,all three friends in the car, we will finally find out what happened to JH dad and YS dad, and what MS did.. I have a feeling he either killed them himself or let them die which is just as worse

This just might be the cliff hanger of ep 18 to have with major case of withdrawals til next Monday

I can't believe after next week no more Healer :-S

Guest Leylalinn

Jung ho father is so sweet. Love it. And new ost is also sweet like jcw self. Cant wait for ur recap.

Can i know the onair chanel?not kbs site...its not working 4 me. Befire someone gibe other site and its working. I forget the link befire. Anyone whose know that link?tell me pleasse

Ok. Ji Il Joo is very much like Ji Chang Wook - there must be some familial ties between them. Check out their smiles!Finally! We are going to find out what happened in 1992. Thank you live recappers tonight because I will be away from my computer :((Have a fun time tonight! 

Guest tomoyo1010

Leylalinn

said: Jung ho father is so sweet. Love it. And new ost is also sweet like jcw self. Cant wait for ur recap. Can i know the onair chanel?not kbs site...its not working 4 me. Befire someone gibe other site and its working. I forget the link befire. Anyone whose know that link?tell me pleasse

Guest IguanaSoap

‘Healer’ Park Min-young and Do Ji-won show mother-daugher’s reunion in 23 years

0202-05

Park Min-young and Do Ji-won of ‘Healer’ are going to reunite as mother and daughter.

The 17th episode of KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday mini series ‘Healer’ will portray the reunion of Park Min-young(Chae Young-shin) and Do Ji-won(Choi Myung-hee).

In the released photo, Young-shin is holding a bouquet, looking rather nervous, before meeting her mother. However, Myung-hee is still not aware of the fact that Young-shin is her biological daughter. Myung-hee greets Young-shin without knowing the truth, and that breaks Young-shin’s heart even more.

Meanwhile, the reunion is expected to be very critical, as it is deeply related to Kim Moon-sik(Park Sang-won)’s running for the Mayor of Seoul.

Also, as Myung-hee, a former- journalist with conviction who also was a host of a pirate radio in the past, has been watching Moon-sik for a long time, it is arousing curiosity on what she will reveal in a interview with Young-shin in tonight’s episode.

Myung-hee still shows being suffered by seizures when she hears something about her daughter in the drama. However, now that their reunion has been made, it is drawing great attention among viewers how their relationship is going to turn out ahead.

The 17th episode of ‘Healer’ will air on February 2nd, at 10p.m (KST).

(Get.It)

02-02-06

I know you gals have move on from eps 16 ... huhu ..  finally I watched with sub (today) .. (been watching 16 without sub ... afraid I might be too depressed) ...
I love how JCW pay attention to minor detail in his acting .. In this scene he actually wanted to kiss her right this minute  but his eyes move a bit toward CYS father/ajushi direction... and then he hesitate ... he wanted to kiss her but hesitate because of CYS father and ajushi ...  
kjk.jpg
then he turned back .. Owh whattt the heck!!
I can see that he wanted to kiss her ... and hesitate ... and yess that is good .. he did his homework well .. I love love love .... his style ...
When CYS - Said - Non ampun saram anya ,,, actually she was telling herself ... huhu ... CYS .. keep the faith .. hold on to it ..
Yessssssssssssssss another 5 more hourss

Guest tomoyo1010

beside the ovaries explosion all over the thread, people dying everywhere....i'm pitying this one guy having smack on the back of his head every time.

:)) :)) :))