[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

celyw said: sanika said: What she has done might be with desperate intentions and her lack of abilities to protect her son or defend her husband. Not everyone can be kickass like Ajumma ! But essentially I agree with you that she hasn't been the greatest mother. For me, Ajumma and Teacher are JH's real parents. In the stills, it was very touching to see JH wearing the Korean ceremonial band on his arm which signifies that he is Teacher's son/ family.

sanika said: For a person who was just beaten at his own game, Detective looks so happy! I think he was desperately looking for a sign for his dear sunbae. He is Ajumma's Park Boom Soo ! He was glad to see that she is still around and kicking as_s :D Is this going to be a future love line? If yes, then I can't wait for Ajumma's reaction :D Her stupified expression and her cursing will be something to look forward too ;) =))

she can't contact JH is because she dun have JH phone number, he is always the one who contact her instead.
of course must give her some credibility and at the same time wonder how come she can give the same story as what JH wanted, did JH tell her long agoto tell anyone that she did not contact him and he went overseas to study?

@sanika Just saw your post on page 570. Ugggh, the Jiraiya-Naruto reference. I totally get it. *heart breaks all over again* :((

While watching the ep 15 preview for the nth time (gearing myself up for the actual thing later), it jumped at me that the bus scene reminded me so much of a similar scene in Puppy's MV "I Need You" [Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpOau9ZxQNY]. 
Now I'm really hoping JH and YS's date will be as tooth-achingly sweet as this! :x Like, running hand in hand on a busy street, snuggling, lots of hugs, and oh did I mention SNUGGLING? Pls! Lots and lots of snuggling!

OH LOOK! Another undercover!!??
source: Weibo/DC

GOTCHA! =)) =))

But it feels like Healer couple is turning into Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold in True Lies. ;)) It would be nice too if we end the finale with them undercover again (for news coverage), and they dance to Tango - Por Una Cabeza. :-\"

@azzurri - What's the chances of me getting my wish come true for this one? :))

@sanikaThank you so much for your explanation – At least I am not as angry as before .. Like you said she loves him in her way .. As for me I have kids and I am trying so hard to understand her actions, what make her abandon her flesh and blood. It is not an easy thing to do unless there some serious reason or she’s selfish (I hope I am wrong – poor JH. I hate to think he was rejected by own mom).  The reason I am skeptical is that I assume the elder no longer involved when her (new) husband said it was his fault. I assume she chose a man over her own flesh and blood. May be  writer will elaborate more later.
I hope you gals don’t mind me sharing my feeling. 
BTW - I repeated the kiss so many times .. and like Azuwaza’s husband. My husband also said I am a pervert .. I told him .. it was a 5 sec kiss no matter if I repeat like azuwaza  did - 37 times, it will still be a 5 sec kiss, only I get to watch 37 times. The kiss will not turn intense, it will remain an innocent  5 sec kiss and like Azuwaza said – it was only a turtle egg kiss (I am trying hard to understand “turtle egg” metaphor) .. and I am not a beyontae .. girls .. I am telling you that you are not a pervert regardless of how many time you repeat the kiss .. now that we get that clear …
I hope I will get to turn into a real pervert tonite .. I hope it will be a long kiss, a lot of sucking  with noises .. I don’t mind noises .. and then that it will be worth it …  call me pervert .. I don’t mind ..
PD nim Chaebal .. listen to our pleas ... 

@azzurri
LOLLLL. But it would be nice if they had another dress-up again; they look so dashingggg. On another note, I am predicting the police undercover thingie - I don't believe Jung Hoo will let Young Shin tag along, so she must have insisted on helping ;)) and Jung Hoo had no choice but to listen to wifey (like daejang, hehehe).

Unless it is an undercover for SOMEDAY, then that's okay she tags along, or else I think we might see some bickering :D :D :D

@sia3 : I think by now, the gif image of ahjumma smacking detective's head is fresh in your head? :D Though, please go easy with the head. We need you to keep frying it!
I was away from this thread for about 2/3 days and I have 40 pages to catch up. From sleep deprived to ovaries exploded, and whatnot. You guys are surely something! Simply D A E B A K! :D

@dearme85
HAHAHA. I haven't been deep frying brain cells lately. It's all good. :D You just reminded me, perhaps the recent reason why Detective Yoon is on the 'slow' side is because Ahjumma had caused some brain damage to him many years back. =))

@azzurri
I'd love to have saved a country in my past life in exchange to snuggle up with Ji Chang Wook! :)) But yes, I am surprised SJN is giving me (and us) soooo much good stuff. Maybe she knows how upset we were from not getting much in Faith, and maybe my grudge against Choong Suk has reached her ears?! =)) Anyway, I think the BEST thing that happened was the snuggling - it was simply unexpected! Not only that, it was so appropriate, natural and beautiful in visual!

@mywebfoot love your analysis about Jung Hoo as feral kid =D> If I may add, I noticed that his behaviour is a lot like animal by his seemingly inability to hate. Animals can't hate. They will fight/flight if cornered, traumatised if abused/abandoned, but definitely not hating, and Jung Hoo is a lot like that. Here is a protagonist that has a thousand and one reasons to hate the world and everybody living in it but he actually doesn't, and that's why I love him even more. 
@Ahpheng I think I should just follow your comics instead of trying to backtrack all the pages, not only are they hilarious but also very informative about the recent discussion/happening in this thread :-bd
I will be livestreaming tonight if the connection is good (less than 3 hours to go!!) but I can't promise to recap anything. If most of the scenes will be about Jung Hoo and Young Shin being lovey-dovey then I will be too busy gluing my eyes to the screen @-) @-)

Did all our request for JCW to tell PMY to update her SNS works? :P She updated the same thing on IG as well~ hehehe 
G2HSIDw.png

Almost just 2 more hours!!! I can't wait already omg don't know what to expect tbh, we know they will have sweet scenes but exactly how will it all flow? Ahhh!