[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@mjang: so your card never arrived, huh? You just can't trust courier companies these days! Wish they were half as reliant as uri night-courier is!

:)

)

Anyway, here you go.. Your lifetime premium membership card!! Be sure to take good care of it! :P

@sunshine15 did you send that card to me too??

I talked to the courier and he said still not have it yet!

@

namedx

: I'd give you 10 awesomes for this post if I could, Lol!! I actually rewatched Ep 3 yesterday and felt ALL the stuff you mentioned.. I was also equally impressed by SJN's writing when I noticed those little things, like how Jung-hoo stops and listens to Young-shin's explanation.. And that smile with a hint of appreciation, maybe? What I also love about transitioning from Ep 2 to 3 to even 4 is how Jung-hoo is initially apprehensive of Young-shin's involvement in the whole Jae-il situation whereby he has become a murder suspect.. But the more he gets to be around her, be it in Healer-mode (catching her unaware) or as Park Bong-soo, he realizes that this girl's too simple-minded to be a bait.. With that mistrust out of the way (quite quickly as compared to other kdramas IMO), he's simply able to see through/appreciate/admire her for what she truly is.. He realizes that she's too kind, has a quirky yet totally adorable side to her, that she's brave despite of knowing the dangers, and that she's got demons of her own (those nightmares, the painful memories from her childhood) and before he even realizes it, he becomes her protector, her Knight-in-Healer-garb, Lol! This transition of how Jung-hoo feels about Young-shin, or rather how she made him feel, is so beautifully written! Kudos to Song Ji-na, for creating such fresh characters, that no matter how many times you rewatch them, you just fall deeper in love with them! And what's even more awesome about her writing is that the premise of this storyline isn't remotely groundbreaking.. it is a pretty common storyline, the love story in Healer, but what lends this storyline such a fresh outlook is the implementation, the details, those little moments.. and of course, absence of those nonsensical cliches that make me cringe.... That I feel is SJN's greatest strength.. She is brilliant at presenting to the viewers exactly what we're looking for... We, the viewers couldn't have done things any better..  And well, if you get what you want, of course, anything less would feel like a compromise.. Which is exactly why all of us are having such a hard time getting down from the Healer FEELS Bus, Lol! 

Another reason what made me fall in love with SJN's writing (I don't think everyone will agree, but here're just my thoughts) in Healer was that she created two equals - Chae Young-shin and Seo Jung-hoo. Such a relief over usual kdramas, where the two lead characters just don't match up in terms of my love for them.. here we have a perfect OTP, so easy to see why  and how they complement and complete each other.. At the end of the Healer journey, you are deep in love with both these characters equally.. something which I consider very rare! (I'm yet to find another couple where I adore both the characters equally.. E.g.in TMS, I loved JJW way more than I loved TaeYang.. Maybe it was So Ji-sub's fault, Lol! But I never loved TGS as much as I loved JJW.. Master is by far, my most favorite character in TMS, he's so interesting, but TGS, maybe not as much... and in secret Garden, my love for Joo Won was much more than Ra-Im even though Ra-Im was not the usual damsel-in-distress.. but I felt his was a more explored side in the storyline and definitely way more enjoyable too).. Not everyone might agree, but somehow in every kdrama I've watched up till Healer, I've always loved one of the lead characters way more than the second one.. So Healer's even more special, 'cos I finally have no complaints when it comes to characters.. I love them all.. And YS and JH are easily the best lead characters ever for me..

@sunshine15 @namedx yes agree! I loved the insides @namedx wrote! I re-re-re-watched ep 3 bcs of @namedx :D

Did I tell you I'm not watching any kdrama? :P I keep watch Healer-ya :D

#Healer

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 27, 2015 at 3:59am PST

My inlove look

#healer #HealerCouple #ParkMinYoung #jichankwook

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 15, 2015 at 1:35pm PST

Or modeling :blush:

akinahana89 said: reign143 said:

Aigoo! So many clubs now I'm having a headache choosing which club should I sign up hahahaha :)) :))

Anyways I'd rather create my own club lol! I'll go for CHAE YOUNG SHIN Club, anyone wants to join with me? You'll never go wrong coz all that clubs that

you guys created it's all part of JI CHANG WOOK a.k.a HEALER and HEALER only belongs to Young Shin lol!

:)) :)) :P :x

Yes @akinahana89 lets go hahahha you have just chosen the right club lol!!!!

@akinahana89 the best choice :D

#Healer #episode12 #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #YooJitae

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 13, 2015 at 5:34am PST

Here I am bringing to you, Ahjumma's latest blasting advice:
Q: Dear Ahjumma,              You always eat & you don't do any exercises just sitting in front of computers hacking & knitting... But you figure is good, So how do you manage it? Can I know the secret?338
A: Dear figure-conscious fan,

You people sure love intruding my privacy, don't you?

As I've said previously to a stupid lump like you, I'm a born beauty.
I don't need any plastic surgery or curling irons coz once again, I'm
awesome!

But then, how on Sam's Green Earth do you know when I eat, when I
sleep, if I exercise and when I bloody poop! I DO exercise, and I eat
green vegetables. It contains growth spurt vitamins and will make your
mind clearer so you can excercise. I dunno if it'll work, so don't
depend on everything I say. Who knows, if you keep heeding advice from
me, I'll even teach you how to be horny... As in grow your own horns.
What were you thinking, you perv?!

Peace out,
Ahjumma.

P.S. If you really have nothing to do with life, watch Healer again.
And note my awesomeness!

I swear.... this ahjumma is pissing off people left and right!

Here I am bringing to you, Ahjumma's latest blasting advice:

Q: Dear Ahjumma,
              You always eat & you don't do any exercises just sitting in front of computers hacking & knitting... But you figure is good, So how do you manage it? Can I know the secret?338

A: Dear figure-conscious fan,

You people sure love intruding my privacy, don't you?

As I've said previously to a stupid lump like you, I'm a born beauty.
I don't need any plastic surgery or curling irons coz once again, I'm
awesome!

But then, how on Sam's Green Earth do you know when I eat, when I
sleep, if I exercise and when I bloody poop! I DO exercise, and I eat
green vegetables. It contains growth spurt vitamins and will make your
mind clearer so you can excercise. I dunno if it'll work, so don't
depend on everything I say. Who knows, if you keep heeding advice from
me, I'll even teach you how to be horny... As in grow your own horns.
What were you thinking, you perv?!

Peace out,
Ahjumma.

P.S. If you really have nothing to do with life, watch Healer again.
And note my awesomeness!

I swear.... this ahjumma is pissing off people left and right!

@heartoppaya this ahjumma is awesome!!!

#healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #YooJitae #caricature #drawing #kbs #ajjumma

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 13, 2015 at 2:49am PST

fidda868 said: @akinahana89‌ i'm gonna add a few more wea scenes in the video and will upload the latest one later...so stay tune..this gonna be the final one..if you have time to compile with a better version 720p please do that...we really need that for our club lol =))

I wanted to say something about the flaws in Healer. Healer does have few flaws mainly in the last episode which can be seen in plot holes and rushed ending. I understand it had to be like that due to the lack of time. However, it doesn't bother me at all and I can easily overlook it. It doesn't happen with other dramas. Why? It's because Healer never ceased to impress in every possible way. It was enjoyable and interesting all the way (without any boring scenes), it didn't take the usual k-drama route, the chemistry and writing was outstanding and most importantly, it delivered so many deep feelings each and every episode. And yes, even the ending was satisfying. Although it was short, it had everything I wanted. So all those things I mentioned make the flaws disappear.

Those gifs can explain better why even the imperfections are perfect.

tumblr_nkgcl4ez6a1snw96qo1_500.gif
cr: http://im-prawn.tumblr.com

tumblr_nkfo41rSwO1uox14bo1_500.gif
tumblr_nkfo41rSwO1uox14bo2_500.gif
cr: http://asiandramagifs.tumblr.com

Updates IG

냠냠 간식시간! ^^ 토요일은 acting school~ #즐거운 #주말

A photo posted by (Daniel)최정후,정후kun (@hoossoul) on Feb 27, 2015 at 8:18pm PST

https://instagram.com/p/zkBjV5uoze/

https://instagram.com/p/zo0yiLOo9l/

Additional "wae" spotted in episode 17

1) healer in Park Dong Chul's room after he was killed; and

2) Healer talking to Ahjumma after releasing he picked up 2 tails

Hee

@juzluvpink till now I let you to spot it but I need to start finding by myself too now :D lol @sunshine15 I hope she sent me the VIP card so I need to make my appearance too hahah

Guest mywebfoot

Dear beautiful ladies posting beautiful picture-pictures, THANK YOU.
It's done. Prologue and 2 chapters to give you a feel of where I'm heading, because I have no idea how regular the updates will be. 
I present... http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/112317484784/the-neuropsychology-of-me-prologue
Healer Fanfic - a miniseries, with Ahjumma as the star.
Thank you in advance for reading, and double thank you if you comment!

mywebfoot

said:

Dear beautiful ladies posting beautiful picture-pictures, THANK YOU.

It's done. Prologue and 2 chapters to give you a feel of where I'm heading, because I have no idea how regular the updates will be. 

I present... 

http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/112317484784/the-neuropsychology-of-me-prologue
Healer Fanfic - a miniseries, with Ahjumma as the star.
Thank you in advance for reading, and double thank you if you comment!

@juzluvpink till now I let you to spot it but I need to start finding by myself too now :D lol @sunshine15 I hope she sent me the VIP card so I need to make my appearance too hahah

Keep 'em coming guys..we need more wae scenes.. \m/

@akinahana89‌ please take note..lol B-)

@princeegoyal‌ please check the latest link ..the previous video link i had changed it to private..will delete the previous video soon..

Omooo..omooo.."wae" do i feel like i'm too obsessed with this "wae" thing? erkkk #-o