[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: mywebfoot said: I am laughing so hard now. After that article, tell me, can any of you watch this video of the 6 kisses the same way again? I can't. I keep hearing in my head the baby bear's mock-frustrated sigh, "Again, Noona? Why did writer Song include so many scenes? This is so burdensome." 
Followed by his mental voice during every skinship. "Is this too pervy? How about this? Did I remember to warn her about that lip movement? Okay my arm is moving 3 degrees down now. Not four. Three degrees. Ooops, overshot. I'll apologize to Noona later."

sia3 said: @Maja @dearme85 @kdramafangirlz @FemaleQuixote @uctqepe - Yaaaahhhh! Don't laugh at my swooning (and dying). It's a very serious matter!

Anyway, is there an English version of this news article? Or can a Korean savvy translate this?
http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201502/sp20150223080045136720.htm

From what I gather through the C-fans' post on this article is roughly that:
JCW says PMY does not like him calling her noona. If he uses honorific title, she'll look at him weirdly. To PMY, a year difference isn't much, especially when she has studied in US whereby there were people who were older/younger that were her senior. JCW also says they communicated very well, therefore it makes filming love scenes easier (coz they have good understanding of one another) and happy. PMY says JCW is very mature, really good with aegyo, but he's a very sincere person at heart.

Guest wizengamot

sia3 said:
Anyway, is there an English version of this news article? Or can a Korean savvy translate this?

JCW says PMY does not like him calling her noona. If he uses honorific title, she'll look at him weirdly. To PMY, a year difference isn't much, especially when she has studied in US whereby there were people who were older/younger that were her senior. JCW also says they communicated very well, therefore it makes filming love scenes easier (coz they have good understanding of one another) and happy. PMY says JCW is very mature, really good with aegyo, but he's a very sincere person at heart.

Oh my goodness never thought JCW is this conservative.... we are not real boyfriend and girlfriend so interlocking hands might look weird to PMY???

JCWaaahhh are you in delulu land???? You're an actor and she is an actress goodness. Do you have to be in a real relationship with her just to be able to act that part beautifully lol JCW you're so cute especially whem you're having dinosaur brain hahaha. I'm in love with this guy.

This is the best interview ever. hmmmm let me read PMY's and see what she has to say lol

sia3 said: @Maja @dearme85 @kdramafangirlz @FemaleQuixote @uctqepe - Yaaaahhhh! Don't laugh at my swooning (and dying). It's a very serious matter!

OMG, this thread is going haywire and byeontae again chincha  =)) =)) What if PMY and JWC are reading your thoughts on their 'scenes'? >:) >-) =P~

Sorry for not replying yet for a few peeps. Working on it. I'm too busy laughing reading everyone's crazy posts at the moment and having fun. Just what my heart needs right now!! b-(

@larienssi - remember that convo in this thread on PMY getting rigid/tense when JCW backhugged her? It's the gif just posted on this page by @reemka  OMG!!!! We were right!!! OMG!! Just dying of laughter here!!  =)) 8-} =)) Seriously, poor guy though. :-t   >:)

sia3 said: Hi guys :)
<--- Don't I look super sexy??? ;))
*Fanning myself* ~ I'm soooo hot on the cheek (I'm definitely blushing)... heart is palpitating... *dead*
I am incapable of responding to your tagging, or joining in on any conversation at the moment (believe me, I want to!), because I am too busy drooling all over the newly released In Style pics as well as being overwhelmed by all the news pictures. Anyway, if you wanna see MORE of the In Style pictures, please proceed to JCW Thread via this LINK.

I'll respond when I'm incapable of coherent speech, @azzurri. Mianhe. Aegi gom has bewitched me!

Guest wizengamot

minoz-joyax said: a new translated article is up on Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen....thanks Gabby  :-*

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/23/interview-20150223-ji-chang-wooks-qa-with-ilkan-sports/#more-7193

Guest charliew

Ashley Chia said:

HAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard at his reactions to skinship scenes: “We’ll doing it again…” And then a sigh after that. HAHA

I can totally understand that it will be awkward btw them because like he said, they aren’t lovers in real life, so things can get uncomfortable. But it’s interesting that he ad-lib to certain scenes, especially the inter-locking of fingers. MY FAVOURITE!

But I’m curious to PMY’s reactions to the intimate scenes. She has to be touched by her co-star so intimately. She may definitely feel uncomfortable. But probably she can just take it like she dating JCW for that 3 months right?? They are professional actors that’s why they are able to put away all those awkwardness and give us such sweet swoony lovey-dovey scenes! THANK YOU!

And of course, thank you SJN writer-nim for writing these scenes! It’s been a while since I come across such intimate scenes in dramaland!

charliew said: Ashley Chia said:

HAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard at his reactions to skinship scenes: “We’ll doing it again…” And then a sigh after that. HAHA

I can totally understand that it will be awkward btw them because like he said, they aren’t lovers in real life, so things can get uncomfortable. But it’s interesting that he ad-lib to certain scenes, especially the inter-locking of fingers. MY FAVOURITE!

But I’m curious to PMY’s reactions to the intimate scenes. She has to be touched by her co-star so intimately. She may definitely feel uncomfortable. But probably she can just take it like she dating JCW for that 3 months right?? They are professional actors that’s why they are able to put away all those awkwardness and give us such sweet swoony lovey-dovey scenes! THANK YOU!

And of course, thank you SJN writer-nim for writing these scenes! It’s been a while since I come across such intimate scenes in dramaland!

Guest charliew

reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: sia3 said: @Maja @dearme85 @kdramafangirlz @FemaleQuixote @uctqepe - Yaaaahhhh! Don't laugh at my swooning (and dying). It's a very serious matter!

hyhee309 said: @kanyaprasetyo thank you for the links of compilation of Ji Changwooks's photoshoot. can't get enough of his eyes' gaze.

@blossomnagr @Olga2010Ans is there any links which compile all the Park Minyoung's photoshoot too ? I would like to save the link first and save the pictures after my internet connection gets better.

btw, where can I find all the official stills of Healer from all the episodes. I like to visit Healer's official website but I can't read Hangul that well. Does any of u guys have a Healer pictures folder like me. I am addicted to Healer so much that I've various pictures folder where I divide into Official, random, Instagram update, photoshoot, stills and etc. I am afraid I left any official pictures of the dramas.

Actor Ji Chang Wook: She really is an easy going person.”

February 23, 2015

Recently, one of the top Korean local media, The Fact, had a chance to sit down and do an interview with actor Ji Chang Wook who managed to catch our attention with his acts in ‘Healer’ as Seo Jung Hoo.

During the interview, actor Ji Chang Wook had a chance to talk about his opinion about actress Park Min Young. Dubbed as the ‘lovely couple’ in ‘Healer’, he talked about some interesting story about her.

“I heard that Park Min Young is an easygoing person but I didn’t know that she is really easy going person. She looks like a coy and perhaps fussy and keen, I was worried but she is really an easygoing person so I thought we could communicate and have a good synergy with her.”

Besides that, he also added that during their personal breathtaking scenes too, if the production [staff] at drama shooting scenes told them if the scene has a ‘beautiful’ feeling in it, then it is ‘beautiful’ which, we made us fall into their charms whenever they have romantic scenes.

News Source: [THE Fact]

Taken from: http://blog.cool2vu.com/en/actor-ji-chang-wook-really-easy-going-person/

Guest lovekayla

Annyeong-haseyo! I was watching JCW's old vids and interestingly he was also questioned about his intimate scenes in Empress Ki and similarly, he also said that the kiss scene was tense and nerve wrecking (except that the director and film crew made it livelier and less awkward). I think he was being very honest, objective and professional by admitting that romantic scenes can be tricky for anyone and its 'worse' in healer because he has to do it many times over! I'm not going to read too much into that article especially since he is just voicing his concern about his co star's discomfort when acting out the scenes. Ill be even more worried if the article had said that he looked forward to the skinship scenes because it will mean that he is byeontae just like his sabu!

Btw this is the link to the old vid http://youtu.be/kOf2IhrvOg0. I think it was mentioned in Part 1 as well.

@sia3... LOLed at you not recognizing yourself in the reaction panels. But I know what you mean! I have thought about changing my avatar too - but was worried about the same thing. LOL And I do still love SoGong so there is a tug of love going on as far as my avatar is concerned right now. Hahaha. We'll see who wins eh? :)
@minoz-joyax... love that interview! Love that he's a mummy's boy. Melted like a puddle of goo when he says he's happy because his mum is happy. As @sia3 says, my reaction is probably because I am a mom and I have a son. Yeah I guess that's true. And it may also explain how utterly convincing he was in all those scene with JH and his mum too! Ahhh... my aegi gom. Yes sia3.. this is a serious affliction, and no, if he came to Malaysia, and I got anywhere near him.... I don't know, I can't imagine myself doing anything but gawking or just grinning like a stupid fool. Hahahaha.