[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Healer has broken most of the cliches in kdrama, right? I will add one to the list - No scene where lead eats ramyeon. =)) yeah, he ate chicken and beer, but no ramyeon, which is pretty much the only food in most kdramas. =)) okay, sorry, Healer withdrawals getting really serious me blabbering trivial things.

:(

(

@larienssi‌, coz SJH is not a broke Korean dude. Have you seen his pad?! Lmao!

=))

pnaysurfer84 said:

Healer has broken most of the cliches in kdrama, right? I will add one to the list - No scene where lead eats ramyeon. =)) yeah, he ate chicken and beer, but no ramyeon, which is pretty much the only food in most kdramas. =)) okay, sorry, Healer withdrawals getting really serious me blabbering trivial things.

(

Guest Cinderella1

larienssi said: pnaysurfer84 said:

Healer has broken most of the cliches in kdrama, right? I will add one to the list - No scene where lead eats ramyeon.

=)) yeah, he ate chicken and beer, but no ramyeon, which is pretty much the only food in most kdramas. =)) okay, sorry, Healer withdrawals getting really serious me blabbering trivial things.

(

Guest mkjackson_at_gmail.com_stv

I am a kdrama addict.  During the weeks between new episodes of Healer, I would go back and constantly watch and re-watch all the episodes, so I think I have now watched the entire 20 episodes no less than 5 times, and most episodes more like 8 times.  I am enjoying all of these posts immensely seeing all of my own emotions and relishing the descriptions of those of others I had not thought of before.  It is playing on my TV now in the background as I write this, up to episode 7 for today.  May I recommend that once you have fully devoured every part of the JH and YS screen moments and Ajumma and all those wonderful actors, spend some time re-watching the scene outside of Hwang-Gook's house where DL is driving the white car back and forth...at this point in time, I can take my leisure and enjoy this scene so much it is leaving me laughing heartily.  I also noticed for the first time how Yo-Yo man is chasing the car and then the car is chasing him - it is really so funny, how did I miss that in all those times of watching before...just too, too funny.    As an aside, would it be so wrong to let our children watch this drama to enjoy the action but more importantly to see the possibility of love everlasting?  They might see something that Hollywood does not show our youth - what it could be like to really fall in love with the idea that it could last forever.  Our children do not see that from Hollywood, it might be nice for them to see what true love might look and feel like.  Just a thought.  Love JH and YS and writer SJN and all the cast and production team and musicians for Healer...my number one kdrama.

Cinderella1 said: larienssi said: pnaysurfer84 said:

Healer has broken most of the cliches in kdrama, right? I will add one to the list - No scene where lead eats ramyeon.

=)) yeah, he ate chicken and beer, but no ramyeon, which is pretty much the only food in most kdramas. =)) okay, sorry, Healer withdrawals getting really serious me blabbering trivial things.

(

eylrx

said: Can anyone one who has gotten scripts from SJN website.... Translate or post... The end of the confession scene... When JH and YS r on the roof and the camera pans out... YS asks " when did U start to like me" they speak several lines after this... And I never got to hear it cause the sound fades out... Please please help Thanks in advance