[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest superpm kpop

i want to know how much the script of drama is precise how much it directs the actors

do anyone has an idea about how it work?

ive been always wandering about wht extent the script is detailed ? is all we see is mentioned even slightly in script or it just give a general description of the moves they have to do (im not talking about the lines they have to say) ?

is every step they do is wtitten?

Well, I'm not hoping as yet for a new joint acting stint for PMY and JCW, but can we get at least a crazily sensual pictorial with them, like really SOON?? Immortalize some more of that legendary slaying chemistry like right now! I'm actually really hopeful some fancy Korean magazine will ask them for a photo op. I prefer a dark edgy one, with lots of colorful makeup and crazy outfits involved.  :-\"

superpm kpop said: i want to know how much the script of drama is precise how much it directs the actors do anyone has an idea about how it work? ive been always wandering about wht extent the script is detailed ? is all we see is mentioned even slightly in script or it just give a general description of the moves they have to do (im not talking about the lines they have to say) ? is every step they do is wtitten?

superpm kpop said: i want to know how much the script of drama is precise how much it directs the actors do anyone has an idea about how it work? ive been always wandering about wht extent the script is detailed ? is all we see is mentioned even slightly in script or it just give a general description of the moves they have to do (im not talking about the lines they have to say) ? is every step they do is wtitten?

FemaleQuixote said: Well, I'm not hoping as yet for a new joint acting stint for PMY and JCW, but can we get at least a crazily sensual pictorial with them, like really SOON?? Immortalize some more of that legendary slaying chemistry like right now! I'm actually really hopeful some fancy Korean magazine will ask them for a photo op. I prefer a dark edgy one, with lots of colorful makeup and crazy outfits involved.  :-\"

I'm watching a new drama right now.. The drama was already finished airing.

Anyway, I was watching this one scene and I was like 'There is no way that would ever happened in Healer' or "Why does this story nothing like Healer?'

Gosh... I miss Healer!

p.s: At the end.... I stopped watching it after 4 episodes and skip to the last episode to know the ending. I just can't stand it. T_____T

Guest superpm kpop

I think generally there is a lot of ad-lib from the actors, and the writers mold the characters after the actors playing them. Have you read SJN's interview about the drama? You'll have your questions answered by her. It's on page 1077.

yes i read it but im not talking only about healer but in general

i wanna know how much its detailed like for exp the bed scene they told them exactly wht to like move het head then place it on your chest then close the distance btw you by placing ur hand on her waist ......etc

or all this is told by the director when they r filming right away or some moves will b let to actors to improvise thel acording to their view about how it should b acted

im talking in general just took healer as exp

Another IG update ;)) :))  
10979575_800714666670155_1642003349_n.jpg
제 DC갤러리에서 선물이 왔어요!!! 너무 감사합니다 온전히 잘 전달받았어요!!!! 잘먹을게요❤️#지창욱갤러리 #고기 #먹고힘쌔져야지 #와인샴페인 #마시고취해야지 #그날들 #암호표보고#뭐하지?

cr JCW's IG

From his DC fans

Guest Cinderella1

anniexdec said: lol everytime he updates something on IG, I just wanna laugh so hard Ji Chang Wook, i know you're handsome and too handsome but at least try new pose please haha :))

Guest Cinderella1

Hafie said: I'm watching a new drama right now.. The drama was already finished airing.

Anyway, I was watching this one scene and I was like 'There is no way that would ever happened in Healer' or "Why does this story nothing like Healer?'

Gosh... I miss Healer!

p.s: At the end.... I stopped watching it after 4 episodes and skip to the last episode to know the ending. I just can't stand it. T_____T

Guest Artist2601

i m

Awesome news!!! Eagerly awaiting this - thanks for all the hardwork!  

i m contended enough that SJN acknowledged our (*international fans) strong support through this proj. At least she knows hw awesome Healer was in the eyes of the international fans. I cldnt thank you guys enough for the initiative and efforts for this :-D

Guest superpm kpop

with wht drama u r fighting with healer withdrawal syndrome?

is there any drama worth watching after healer?

cant forget healer and comparing it to others

This is a link to the full playlist of the Healer OST soundtrack, which I want to discuss.
I absolutely loved the soundtrack, from old faves of Eternal Love (oooooooooooh my loveeeeeeeeeee) to Ben's You, to the emotional and stirring instrumentals :x
Some played a lot more frequently than others, though there might have been a few I hadn't heard before, and this track caught my attention- Youngshin's Dream.

I don't remember this track playing in the drama and it's a shame because it's so beautiful. I read the post before from SJN answering questions from fans, and how time constraints and costs stopped her from doing some things she would have liked, such as Youngshin releasing her book and more on the interview that Jungho answered for her. If this song played during then, it would have been perfeccctttttt. Oh well.
One more thing, where are the instrumental tracks for the songs with lyrics? =((