[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@Ahpheng
Hurray! You're back! >:D<
No no, I'll leave the C-strip to you. Today was a special day where I actually have images and words to go with in making one. Your quiet, temporary disappearance was the source of this C-strip. So, going MIA again would not result in more from me. :)) I'll continue the contribution by hunting and sharing, and some BS-ing in this thread. :D

@ReemKanabta @rrmski @Lissabonni - Thank You for the pat on the back! :) >:D<

Hey you all... how are you all feeling after yesterday? Me, I honestly didn't mind too much since I'm not a ChangMin shipper, but us SoGongers sure do empathise. We were in that exact boat sometime ago - and although Mr So like Mr Ji was quick to deny it.... actual damning pictures of Ms Gong and her then beau made our ship get shipwrecked subsequently. ;)
As usual my kawan @Ahpheng, brilliantly inspiring with her wonderful C-strips and now we have new talent in @sia3! Hehe. Didn't know you had it in you! You were always the Hunter and not the Maker. And @Maja! tsk tsk tsk, nearly fainted when I saw those gifs - OMG my baby bear. And my first thought was, he wears boxers! Hehe.
@tehlimau... love that OneShot! Thanks for keeping those writing juices flowing. Me, I'm up to my neck in tax forms and other reports that are full of numbers that I can't write a coherent FF! Just keeping myself sane by rewatching favorite Healer episodes, so I'm glad to know Mr Ji feels the same way!

@azzurri
To be honest, I felt nothing. It all happened so quickly! When I saw it on my SNS TL, the news have already said they are not together, and then Glorious released the announcement! HAHAHA! All I know is ChangSia ship was in danger, but then the ship didn't feel the sea of waves at all. =)) Okay, bad example. Maybe I should go with there was an earthquake, but I never felt the shaking, and only knew there was one when everyone ask about it. :))

Ohhh, so GHJ has broken up with LJW? I remember it came out when she was making IOIL and he was doing TTM. So quick they broke off? Waeeee?

@Ahpheng is the sabu, I learnt from her, but these things really need inspirations. She spat out 2 already tonight within a couple of hours, while it took me couple of hours to perfect one and kept editing it. I like her C-strip format, mianhe I copied your style @Ahpheng, but it totally fits with my must-look-neat-OCDness. :D

Aegi gom said at the surprise DAY ROCK FM today that he was feeling a bit down, and had to do a lot of explanation to many people yesterday. I wonder if he spent the whole night till 4am calming down his real girlfriend. :P << I'm just guessing, First Wives Club don't freak!!! No ships are wrecking, ok! I'm glad he is smiling today, and hopefully, feels much better and reassured by the fans. And pleaseeeeee sleep early tonight, or at least have full 8 hours+ of sleep. Don't be like me forever carrying the panda eyes! :((

@azzuri thanks for the praise, I was a fan of your empty spaces - that was sheer poetry. I could only hope my FF could recreate all the feels we have while watching Healer. What is it about this show that has gotten so much imaginative juices flowing? Javabeans had said this show was a Writer's piece, and having written so much, I fully agree with her. The possibilities and permutations of this world are endless. Always makes me think, always makes me feel. Thanks @ReemKanabta @Lissabonni @dk_sadia @OdankItha @Noxn @uctqepe for your continued support. Without readers, what's there to write for? ;)

This C-strip Is dedicated to @sia3 (thanks for the warm welcome back) and @Maja , thanks for sharing your conversations on @mywebfoot 's FF. EAjTLtu.jpg No problems with copying my style...copy away, I am still learning, don't qualify to be the Sabo, my dear @sia3 , all you need is creative ideas.
@azzurri , u always say such nice things about my C -strip, thank you. :x :\">
@ReemKanabta , it's lovely to have you here eventhough you joined us later, better late than never :x

OMO!!! :-O :-O :-O I'm featured on @Ahpheng C-strip together with my evil twin @sia3  <:-P <:-P <:-P Thank you!!! ;))
But too bad JH is in trouble!!! :(
iZt4jSsO5noUq.gif

YS please save JH ya! You were involve in it too!!! ;))

Guest uctqepe

Waaaaiiittttt... So this is why i am not in the loop with convo here... So, mywebfoot edited and JH did it.... I only read the original version..

Goossshhh, now i need to re-read.. :> B-) >-)

OOHHHHH MYYYYYYYY.......

=)) =))

Guest uctqepe

@sia3 i read the convo! I really did.. So actually there's no more edit from the last version i read.

OMG this gets too embarrassing.. I guess i should never forget my glasses when reading this thread..

I just confused with the "so JH did it".. I thought it's referring to your hypothesis with Maja, tht JH wont stop there..

Saawwwryy... I was lost in evil twin's translation.. :))

@uctqepe, have you read the before edit version because there were before and after edit for mywebfoot's FF. LOL. Our conversation comes from I wasn't sure what I've read from before edit, and so we thought it didn't happen, but after edit, it was OH MYYYY - you know, I know, everybody knows what happened except Appa. =))

Guest uctqepe

@sia3 my brain be like @-) @-) before edit after edit.. Did it or not.. So did they do it or not??!! *FLIPPINTABLE*

Lol kidding.. I know they did :^o

sia3

said: @azzurri

Aegi gom said at the surprise DAY ROCK FM today that he was feeling a bit down, and had to do a lot of explanation to many people yesterday. I wonder if he spent the whole night till 4am

calming down his real girlfriend

:P

<< I'm just guessing, First Wives Club don't freak!!! No ships are wrecking, ok! I'm glad he is smiling today, and hopefully, feels much better and reassured by the fans. And pleaseeeeee sleep early tonight, or at least have full 8 hours+ of sleep. Don't be like me forever carrying the panda eyes!

:(

(

Before, i always wonder if there is a real life JH and when i can find a JH for myself haha. He is maybe not the best person on earth but definite best boyfriend/lover.Yesterday news remind me think if there is a CYS in real life also. Because if JH is entangled in any rumors or problems, she will wait for his answer and explain.JH will never be distress and worry.These two are wonderful so they are worthy to have each other.Wish my future relationship can be like them.

@azzurri Lol dear who said that "said RL GF" might not be the other half of our ChangMin ship :)) ;) joking aside my dear you can speculate whatever you want >:D< actually I heard the rumour before the news broke off, somebody already tried to stir our ship, and directed us to the person who started the rumours on IG, and my reaction was SO they have similar glasses and similar TRENDY necklace and I laughed at the seemingly similar beach photos its was exactly forcing them to BE a couple, we at Changmin thread laughed and shrugged it off just before hell broke loose and GE had to make an official announcement denying everything.

I just =)) at you forgiving JCW on his outfit today because of his big happy bright face coz I had the same reaction, OMO this suit again, it's like he didn't had the chance showing it off to his fans in Shanghai so he HAD to wear it again, and he pretty much admit it, my God that man will kill me :))

Re Healer, I still can't move on more than ever, I'm trying to watch JCW & PMY old work but I don't think I can take it any more all the f***ing Makjang is killing me, I enjoyed BVS but the Makjang side plot took over the whole show @-) so thank you healer, now I can't enjoy any show without thinking "Oh, healer wouldn't go there"

P.S I was trying to watch Five fingers but the child episodes are the first 4 ep for Gods sake which I can't stand, so I might give up or read the recaps only for the first 4 ep :-w [-( ~X(

@ReemKanabta, I'm glad you ChangMin shippers feel that way. So no harm done. :) That suit was awful though, wasn't it? I don't care how much it costs and that it's D&G. LOL But he wore it with so much confidence and aplomb, you just have to hand it to him. Even with that middle parting hairstyle. :))His bright earnest smile just made up for everything - it outshone the hideous suit that's for sure. He is just such a sweetheart. 
As for being unable to move on - I guess that's why we're all still here, I guess. I still have to watch a little Healer here and there to get through my week. Although I am also watching WBDS right now, and loving it quite a bit - but nothing to the extent that I love Healer. You enjoyed BVS? I'm contemplating it - what with @Maja's bombshell of gifs - but I have been afraid to start since I heard how Makjang the story became. I might check it out and FF the unbearable bits. Not too keen to watch Five Fingers though - since he's the bad guy in it, but a little curious about it since obviously he struck up a pretty close friendship woth JJH to have gone on holiday to Thailand together. Ahhh decisions decisions! Hehehe.

uctqepe said: Hello everyone!! 
Since last week i've been busy picking up the scattered pieces of my heart due to the rumor :(( :(|) (:| #kidding 
thanks to @mywebfoot and @tehlimau.. following the evil twin, i also can only say "OOHHH MY.........*with grey mind and deep voice 8-} 8-} 8-} =)) =)) 
and agree with @sia3, where are you, urri cutie patootie panda @Ahpheng ?? ur comic is always a tickle to my heart :-* 
I wonder if HEALER will be broadcasted to other countries :-/

@tehlimau don't have to thanks dear.. Me who should thanks to you cause my wish come true.. In fact if u and @mywebfoot have a Readers Club I'll the 1st one who will joint the club. Ur new ff daebak!!!! But my mind keep thinking what happen to Sung Joo? Is he in the appa Chae office that night?? Or he already left?? :-? :-?

@odankitha Oh you mean the part where they were cough*makingoutonoucountertop*cough? Jongsoo was definitely not around, cos she was dreaming. LOL.
Anyway, no new fic today guys, cos Monday and Tuesdays are for my Japanese studies, unless my cursed brain says otherwise.
I have however realised that I have written SO MANY Healer fics now it kinda of astounds me - the level of my madness. So I have taken to arranging them on a new page in chronological order for new readers. Oh, and did I mention I set up the blog specifically for this, and unlike Ajumma I am really the OPPOSITE of tech-savvy?! The things I do for this drama. Officially becoming unhinged.
There you go!
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/healer-fanfic/