[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

tehlimau said: Lol @Ashley Chia, I think SJH WILL look like Ji Chang Wook-sshi? ;) Especially if he is going undercover and needs to take over the job, gotta find a look alike.  =)) Btw, Ashley, hope you are not underaged, with all these gray stuff floating around this thread. :P

anyong chingus!I was just gonna lurk but the FF of @mywebfoot and @tehlimau were oh so naughty that I just had to delurk and say thank you to you two awesome gals!And I say @mywebfoot your edited version is more like it and oh so hhmmm... no need for words LOL @tehlimau dear what's with the long long time? Can you elaborate further please? LOLI need more grey please LOL@Ahpheng as always, love your so spot on comics
Edit: weeeeeeeee we are now healerites! Thanks to the awesome healerites who poured their hearts and  time for doing all the hardwork and made it happen.blue and grey? even our healerite color is grey? So, awesome writers, I think soompi agrees that we need more greys hahaha

Did you gals know that as I was sleeping last night, all I could hear were chants of "gray, gray, gray?!!"
Since my mind is still in the gutter today, I have produced my "Gray-est" fic ever. More so than the honeymoon fic. Get out of the way, 50 Shades, tehlimau is coming! @ReemKanabta @Ashley Chia @Odankitha @pluie625 @minksquared and all those grey minded chingus I have missed =))
And just in case you are wondering why I am able to write so quickly recently, I have been stuck at home with a fever. I guess fevers ARE NOT an impediment to a smutty mind. I may have a career in erotica yet. I AM BLUSHING!! OMG - back to writing clean fic.
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/k-drama-fanfic-episode-15-white-sheets-part-2-r-rated/

OMO @tehlimau thank you ^:)^ . Do not read in public is a sure thing Lol and you give us not one but two scenes and filled the unspoken words that morning I just love it, thanks again. BTW plz take care and rest well dear. So they ended up doing the deed 6 times OMO JH ya you wild beast :\"> thats why CYS was so annoyed when he kept him self glued to her though I doubt she will stop him after that hot quick kitchen kiss, she was so into it ;) @Odankltha your prayers are answered, enjoy :P

tehlimau said: Did you gals know that as I was sleeping last night, all I could hear were chants of "gray, gray, gray?!!"
Since my mind is still in the gutter today, I have produced my "Gray-est" fic ever. More so than the honeymoon fic. Get out of the way, 50 Shades, tehlimau is coming! @ReemKanabta @Ashley Chia @Odankitha @pluie625 @minksquared and all those grey minded chingus I have missed =))
And just in case you are wondering why I am able to write so quickly recently, I have been stuck at home with a fever. I guess fevers ARE NOT an impediment to a smutty mind. I may have a career in erotica yet. I AM BLUSHING!! OMG - back to writing clean fic.
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/k-drama-fanfic-episode-15-white-sheets-part-2-r-rated/

@mywebfoot
a2x1ztE.png
That was me last night after reading your edit. Sia in the form of aegi gom in a melted pool of blue puddle. :))

@akinahana89
BS-ing means bullsh!tting, LOL! I think I was fairly good in that during the Faith time, and creating Faith Commercials with my Recap-Gif partner. :)) However, I think you're on your own with Confessional Poetry. I took 10 steps back after knowing that's what you've to work on. Unfortunately my BS skills do not cover poetry; poetry scares me!

Hahaha yeah, I figured it's going to stay and I'll have to control my OCD. @Maja has a few invisible Topics as well from last year; that's why we got curious when I got my first one.

[FAN ARTS] Healer and Healer Couple
by 玆玆米
6iyq1X0.jpg

CBYTogt.jpg
tIDUrur.jpg
inXxF81.jpg
vIzhi3R.jpg
i6BpLaI.jpg
XM7DHUq.jpg
RQVYWKv.jpg
vVCSKL9.jpg
Gg5s9dt.jpg
dGgyVVh.jpg
7zMivlT.jpg

@Ahpheng
It's because I'm an Immortal, and I see everything (I have X-ray vision like Superman!). BAHAHAHAHA, sorry, I'm utilizing my BS skills. Okay truth is, I have been unfortunate enough to encounter/experience head-on, er... let me count... um, approximately 6 or more trolls throughout my reel life on Soompi!? In addition, my friends and I have been in a few troll-full threads since 2012 - our conclusion is that, the more famous the actor(s), the more trolls they tend to attract. We also observe and learn from the seniors or Mods, and familiarize ourselves with the rules. Come to think of it, trolls are very much like The Farmers. You eliminate one (Elder), another will rise and/or they just come back with duplicate accounts.

Oh yeah, I don't think Appa minds Young Shin spending all her evening at home! All Appa hate to lose their daughters to another man. :)) I doubt he would encourage her to go out more, LOL! Nonetheless, your comic strip cracks me up. Thank you, for always bringing laughter into this thread! >:D< :x

잘쓸게요 고마워요!!!! :) #블루투스스피커 #R50 #고마워

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Apr 10, 2015 at 1:14am PDT

NEW UPDATES FROM JCW OPPA! Looks like we are having another photoshoot!  :x

@tehlimau wuaah. Thank u chinguyaaa.. Saranghae... >:D< >:D< >:D< just comeback home.. And I got this.. I'm happy and gonna love gray forever... \:D/ \:D/

@ReemKanabta sure... Will enjoy it so much.. 8-} 8-} 8-}

Note : Get well soon dear... @tehlimau

Found these two amazing fan arts (I hope it wasn't posted here before).
The first one with the towel reminds me of @tehlimau latest grey
fanfic.

6c8fc903jw1er0g94fb41j21cm0y5b29.jpg

6c8fc903jw1er0gbkkwd7j211y0latdt.jpg6c8fc903jw1eqwamk2mhuj21d80yve81.jpg6c8fc903jw1eqwamekzw1j212w0m8gts.jpg

cr: as tagged, 池络i- (Weibo)

@tehlimau and @mywebfoot: Your fanfics are amazing! Plz, write more grey.
This is me after reading it:

tumblr_nmf1xtI2se1uq8pi2o1_r1_500.gif
Am I the only one who needs to cool myself after reading it?

gif cr: chichangyu.tumblr.com

HAHAHA @rrmski, luckily that gif did not show certain area that will excite the Healrite. ;)) I am still contemplating whether I should share the convo I have with @Maja last night before and after reading @mywebfoot's FF. I'm a little wary that I might get LC by the Mods and excite a bunch of hungry wives since it's a bit on the gray side.

@Ahpheng
HAHAHAHA... his bedtime body language, eh? Well, if you or the FF writers @mywebfoot @heartoppaya and @tehlimau need some more inspirations, may I suggest bath time body & facial language? =)) Click ME. Note: Do not post this image in Healer thread. RUN AWAYYYYYY~~

Another thing I learnt, if you see names down in "Who's online in this forum" - it doesn't mean they are lurking in this thread. They could be elsewhere in other drama threads. :)

@azzurri, look at the Adam's Apple! :x :x :x
-----
Oh right... found this today and then hours later, we got our updates! :))
669c2822jw1er0bemcwboj20fq0lcafc.jpg
credit as tagged

After reread (for many time.. Hmhm..) @tehlimau and @mywebfoot gray ff.. I dont think I can watch Healer with the same feel again. Now every scenes in Healer look GRAY to me..

@sia3 what is the convo about?? Curious curious.... :-? :-?

sia3 said: @Ahpheng
It's because I'm an Immortal, and I see everything (I have X-ray vision like Superman!). BAHAHAHAHA, sorry, I'm utilizing my BS skills. Okay truth is, I have been unfortunate enough to encounter/experience head-on, er... let me count... um, approximately 6 or more trolls throughout my reel life on Soompi!? In addition, my friends and I have been in a few troll-full threads since 2012 - our conclusion is that, the more famous the actor(s), the more trolls they tend to attract. We also observe and learn from the seniors or Mods, and familiarize ourselves with the rules. Come to think of it, trolls are very much like The Farmers. You eliminate one (Elder), another will rise and/or they just come back with duplicate accounts.

I just returned from dinner, and I guess everyone was very ermm..."excited" by my latest gray fic.  =))
I certainly hope you gals can sleep properly tonight. @rrmski I cannot look at the towel picture now without turning red, now that my fantasy of the both of them has been written on paper (or in this day and age, computer. haha). In fact, as @Ashley Chia said, I cannot watch Episode 15 with a straight face.
@sia3 - what is that Paeha tub photo for?! Now that I have fulfilled @Odankitha fantasy of a shower scene, shall I write a special tub scene for our OTP - kekeke.
@ahpheng - more JH in white sheets is NEVER a good thing - NOT!

Updates on Healer DVD:
There will be ~240 minutes of BTS that include the kiss scenes and action scenes. Hmm, does action scenes include the-scene-that-must-not-be-named-due-to-thread-is-PG13?

My dear @Maja, yes I supposed I am channeling Dr. Henry Morgan (spoken in his sexy English accent). ;)) Not been through, I think we are still going through! The life of being an Immortal and forever having that painful memory of the past. ;;) <<< I'm utilizing my BS skills again, but if you guys are interested, do check out the US drama, Forever. :D Mr. Fantastic - Ioan Gruffudd is still pretty fantastic after all these years. :x

@tehlimau @ReemKanabta @Odankltha
I am still considering whether to share. It's unsuitable to be shared in here due to MA15+ references. I don't want to get in trouble and receive Ahjumma smack! I'm wondering if I can direct to somewhere else, but for now, let me sit on it. It's a lot of work since I'll have to type it out and insert 'emoticons/stickers' to show our emotions/expressions. I don't think it'll be that funny... will it, @Maja?

@tehlimau, well... I thought it might be useful idea for your FF, or mywebfoot's - after all, it's Jung Hoo's turn to get to know her. Right?