[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest mywebfoot

@noxn errrr... Sorry not sorry. For both. Cliffhanger and snark. .... @ahpheng YOU ROCK. That's a great comic. Now I am thinking about underwear scene. Inside, outside who cares. ;) I suppose we can thank the poster for that.

@Ahpheng ur comics always make my day... Thats underwear part... LOL... Btw @mywebfoot if u want to see underwear scene just take a look. "the midnight swimming gifs at Bali". ;);) And @tehlimau and @mywebfoot please finish the cliffhanger asap... After that I want my R rate FF... I beg u pleeeeaaase... [-O< [-O<

I didn't take a good look at this picture of JH and family when watching this scene , awww...such a lovely pic of the family having a fun time at the playground. love JH's dad's smile. zRHRXzV.jpg Pic source : DC

@mywebfoot , aww...thanks for the compliment :\"> , Comic Caption credit goes to the poster since they were all her words! wonder is there a pic somewhere of him in any dramas/photoshoots wearing just trunks/boxers/underwear , would love to see that !! Anybody...pl share if you know of one :))
@OdankItha , so glad my comics make your day, thanks so much for always liking my posts on IG, appreciate it :x
@mjang , what will you do without me ?? Answer : Nothing =)) =)) welcome back, kawan, you're MIA for a while too just like uri JCW

@Ahpheng I'm here everyday... you think I can stay away? just back & forth from ChangMin thread and here... then I found another couple to spazz too..not until that drunk person came and rave about her superman :)) I can't shake my mind off if wookie wearing that red undies while running over rooftops ...sorry guys!!

Guest Leylalinn

Ahpheng ur comic :)) but love it. I just fiinish rewacth healer.ep 20. I dont know why. I always cry wacthing last episode. :((

The party is still going strong! Except for the blip. I am looking forward to the DVD then I will rewatch Healer in all its glory :))
Thank you fan-fic experts in keeping the story going and all the members of this thread. We always seem to find something new to talk about even 1287 pages later. 

@Ahpheng I couldn't upload pics now, but u can check my post her about ABS there is JCW in BVS ep 3 in his boxer but couldn't find a clear shot of that though they focused on it in the scene it self :-?? If a kind soul can make gifs of that scene specially the one JCW dancing with only boxer and boots Hahaha http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28416533#Comment_28416533 this one have more screen caps made by cherkell under recap ep 3 part 1 http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/371322/drama-2011-bachelors-vegetable-store-%EC%B4%9D%EA%B0%81%EB%84%A4-%EC%95%BC%EC%B1%84%EA%B0%80%EA%B2%8C/p5

@Noxn :-h  I included Moonshik because he was the second villain-in-command in the original piece. Always been a tragic figure to me - I pity and hate him at the same time. Will he become the criminal mastermind? Or just a puppet? I guess you have got to keep on reading. ;)
@Odankitha - you read my mind - I think something "R" is due. Not too sure how much "R" can be included into the current series, since I am actually trying to project the story as a real time drama i.e. cannot pass censorship with bed scenes. Maybe more shower scenes, half-naked Healer perspiring, healer injury scenes?? @-)
@Ahpeng - I was rolling all over the latest comic. Best response to haters ever! Jjang! =))   

Guest Leylalinn

@ruizaio said that DVD director cut re opened pre order again?? Is that means... a lot of people still want to have it?!. How many sales before already sold? waahh daebak. The rating is not good. But alot of people want tht dvd. Its a good thing right. ;;)

@Ahpheng : As usual, your comic is so great! I love it!

BTW, instead of making me angry, the hate comment in page 1285 made me laugh. I felt everything the commenter said was a joke, a bad one. Maybe the intention was to make us laugh? Otherwise, I really don't see the point to come to a drama thread that ended quite some time ago and spread hate to people who decided long ago they love Healer. Well, no matter what, it is a weird comment that came out of nowhere.

You know something? My father watching Healer and he loves it! He always want me to watch with him because he doesn't like to watch alone. I'm not complaining. I get to watch it again! :)
;)

Glad you enjoyed the comic @tehlimau . Now come here, click spoiler

you spelt my name wrongly, @lemon-tea

:P
8sbefW5.jpg
Have not done this for a while, sorry to trouble you Ahjumma . Copied this 'come-here-spoiler trick ' from @sia3 , thanks chinggu-ah

@ReemKanabta , thanks for sharing the link :-* now I need to search one that shows his legs too :-B
@Leylalinn , thanks for loving my comic :\">

EDIT : @rrmski , big thank you for the compliment. Actually that was the hater's second post , the first time she/he wrote something similar but did not receive any response and she ended up editing her first post. I chose to ignore such posts usually and yes, like you I found it funny /laughable. Did u recommend Healer to your dad ? Lucky you, able to re watch it again and and hear comments from a male's perspective, share it if you can. :-bd

FAN ART from Naver blog
credit as tagged
K1YP2HK.jpg

Jw0X9rr.jpg
uttuoSc.jpg
0ncUTK2.jpg
KDwziql.jpg

Good Morning!
Oh yeah, thank you everyone @sunshine15 @namedx @mywebfoot @azzurri @ReemKanabta @adlyn13 entertaining my blabbering on E12-13 the other day. :D @mywebfoot, it's not about the rooftop confession, it's E12 confession in Appa's café. :)

• Like 1