[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Loving this bear hug btw YS & JH. And the way he waits for her to come into his arms. They’re just prefect for each other; their body frame just fit nicely into each other – how her head rest nicely on his chest, and how nicely his chin rest on her head. And I just like the way JH caresses YS’s head, so comfortingly and loving. Awwww. I just love this kind of hug. Unlike other dramas, their hugs are so awkward and frozen.  One of the thing I love about Healer is how the skinship between the leads are acted out so naturally and comfortably. I am so thankful to SJN writer-nim for writing such beautiful scenes for the OTP as we have been badly deprive of such scenes for a long time.

I can look at this gif forever and forever. 

I vote for blue too! Any shades of blue is fine too. And the name Healerities!

But how can I sign up for my account to be coloured? 

Guest BunnieNguyen

This film is perfecttttt :( I love Chae Young Shin and Bong Soo so much :)) This couple s so lovely :*
Anyone tell me the brand of Chae Young Shin's shoulder bag at the cinema ep11??? So cute <3

I'm bored and have no mood to watch an episode of EK at the moment, so I decided to compile the number of people who have voted for the colours. @kdramafangirlz - LOL, you have to pick a colour. You're the only one with all 3 are good, too. :))

Grey
uctqepe, FleurdeLys101, mjang

Aquamarine
Noxn, tehlimau

Blue (Dark Blue, Sky Blue, Egyptian Blue, Cobalt Blue, Royal Blue)
kdramafangirlz, sunshine15, Maja, sia3, Ahpheng, seinhi, AdelaM, Ashley Chia

Teal / Turquoise / Tiffany blue
Minoz_joyax, ReemKanabta

Names

Healerite | Healerites
FleurdeLys101, tehlimau, sia3 (or Healer), kdramafangirlz

Healerities
mjang, seinhi, AdelaM, Ashley Chia, kdramafangirlz

Wonder what the Korean words are saying :) Some nice blending of photos
BeG8zfT.jpg

u0ZsZ6r.jpg
iS2oIlN.jpg
source: Healer DC

@ReemKanabta
Re: EK thread. Woah reaaallyyy? I'm glad I wasn't in there at the time of airing then. I can imagine the stress, unable to discuss about the drama/characters without stepping on people's toes. Been there done that and it was horrible. Even Faith thread wasn't that peaceful although I loved the witty comments, jokes, double/triple meanings and the really intelligent discussions/analysis. I am very happy that Healer thread is nothing like that, and is the most peaceful, loving and respectful thread I have been in. Hopefully it will stay that way forever until everyone has moved on. :)

I am currently on E19 of EK where Sungnyang finally tells Ta Hwan he indirectly killed her father. Both of them cried like mad, and she has tears in her eyes and thinking about Ta Hwan in previous episodes as well. I do think she does care about him (a lot), is hurt to see him hurt too (after learning about his sad life as an emperor), and have grown to love him later. I always feel her love for Wang Yu is a bit forced, and mostly due to admiration rather than real love. :-?? But bottomline is, Ta Hwan needed her a lot more than Wang Yu.

@namedx - Shame you can't continue because end of E42 and start of E43, Ji Chang Wook had an excellent performance. He was delulu, but it's one heck of a great delulu! :)) I even find him smexy covered in blood. LOLLLL. Maybe I'm the delulu one. =)) I hope you can soldier on and continue on. :D

Oops! X'D But I vote any shade of blue, it all looks good and feels more healer-ish :D Names wise I'm fine with either since it both has the word "Healer" :))
Edit: @sia3 And those korean words are what's in the line for the scene. The first picture says "Hello, I'm Park Bong Soo." at the top, and "Hello, I'm Seo Jung Hoo." at the bottom.The one under the spoiler says: "What's your name?" "Seo Jung Hoo. Born 87, December." "Seo Jung Hoo? Seo Jung Hoo ssi? Or.. just Junghoo ya?"But oooo the blending is really nice *_*

@sia3
Ya sadly it was very stressful going through that thread, although it had great people with great insights, and I was shocked since my first drama thread was Healer and its the most peaceful loving thread IMO  >:D< :-*

I already thought she had a forced relationship with WY just to force a love triangle, even if I wasn't a JCW fan, it was obvious, but the writers loved to play with our emotions because u know, a love triangle is a MUST, thank you SJN and Healer for not going there 
8-| there is also this scene when WY proposed, and she was thinking back to TH and hesitated for a day before giving an answer, really!!! if you want her loving WY why bring up TH at that moment another  8-| I pitied WY coz he lost he throne (he deserved that the second time), he lost the woman who cared for him alot/ bi soo, lost his son (too much loss for him, why couldn't the writer let him be happy somewhere far from SN & TH;;;I liked the teenage childish TH (how can JCW pull that and still be the cutest thing ever) I loved his expression in the scene where he wanted her to take off his pants to pee HAHAHA, the lonely TH, the crazy mad TH (smexy as h**l) AAHHH so much feels  ;;)

@ReemKanabta
Wow. Lucky you that Healer thread is your first! :-bd Very very lucky indeed.
Yep, I forgot to mention about the love triangle part. It's because of the love triangle that split drama fans into two antagonistic groups, which makes SJN's dramas even more precious :x All of us united as one, just shipping one couple, and going all ga-ga over the white king size bed/bed sheets. ;)) How good & lovely was that?!!!
iByckfT8HWkkE.gif
Aish. I really miss Healer, but I'm going soooo slow with EK that I have no time for re-watching or even start a new drama. :((
Okay, signing off with this last post for the night. Goodnight, my fellow Healers. >:D<

@sia3
Good night dear , I'm really lucky and glad about this thread, it's what get me to sign up to soompi after all 
:-*

Yes sadly its the love triangle that split the EK thread even also some didn't like JCW to be a male lead coz he was young and not experienced as HJW & JJM as they said 8-| but all shippers and non-shippers agreed on TT/SN ship HAHAHA

Guest springpebble

hello, delurker here, I have been through this forum since the beginning because of PMY but did not delurk until now...I'm so pitiful for I've tried manga cartoons to let go of Healer because I can't still watch other drama after this...oh what to do? guess I 'll still go for another series of manga cartoons till am through with the Healer fever.  :-SS b-( X_X

Annyeong healerities.. Can I vote too?? I vote for any shades of blue and the name healerities/healerites just fine for me.. Speaking about EK.. I'm glad that I just watch it now.. Reading for all comments in dramasite already scared me enough.. I don't know if I'm just too bias or what.. I cann't see any man there except uri JCW.. He nailed it. Btw I rerun EK now.. I'm on ep 30 now.. Anything for JCW.... Still looking for Warrior baek dong soo cause I can'T find it in dramafire.. The other site make 1 episode split for 3 or 4 parts.. Don't like it.. So anyone who know the site to wbds please tell me.. Desperate to watch his abs there... :x :x. Thank u before

sia3

said:

@namedx - Shame you can't continue because end of E42 and start of E43, Ji Chang Wook had an excellent performance. He was delulu, but it's one heck of a great delulu!

:)

) I even find him smexy covered in blood. LOLLLL. Maybe I'm the delulu one. =)) I hope you can soldier on and continue on.

:D

Can I vote too? I like all shades of blue and the name Healerities! :). Edit: @namedx I love your texts... Really! You put in a logical and beautiful way, the feels that I had seeing Healer... It was in this episode that I fall in love with this drama, it's one of my two favorites (I'm waiting for the other one...) What is amazing is that every time, I learn something new that I missed after watching so many times! Or I see things in a different light! Thank you so much!

Talking about feels, there was a certain moment in Healer, in episode two, where Jung Hoo comes to the cafeteria to spy on the Chaes and he gets the surprise of his life to see the daddy-daughter dance. I think there is something here to say about the surprise Jung Hoo got. His father died when he was young and he never had a clear glimpse of a normal lifestyle, of a normal girl. The only time he paid special attention to a person, and to a normal life, where there is no ahjumma guiding him, or any kind of debt to pay... normal. And seeing the two dance, he comforted himself - no abuse at home, none at all! And seeing them close like this might've awoken something in him, coz he seemed distracted at that time. He might be remembering that he never had such a time with his father, or even with his teacher. With teacher, it was all work, work, work. One can think how hurting it must be for one to lose his/her father.... only us with similar experience know that pain..... Seo Jung Hoo, I understand you....

Guest marie21000

Another fan who is currently suffering from Healer Withdrawal Syndrome!!! I simply can't get enough of this drama, this couple and this mesmerizing hero, Jung-hoo..
Has anyone else noticed how this character moves and reacts throughout the drama, just like a big wild cat or even a black panther? That's probably what fascinates me the most about this character...And throughout the drama, I see the metaphor to the wild animal who has always lived isolated, not close to anybody and has had to rely on himself only until he meets the heroine who somehow manages to "tame" him!!! And I see many allusions to this metaphor in the drama, like for example when she nurses him after he got hurt on his hand and he's all reluctant to give her his hand "paw", lol just like a wild animal which wouldn't let anyone touch it..yet, she manages to get close to him!! how cute is that! 

And thank you, namedx, you've pointed out another reference to this wild-animal metaphor...!  =D>

Jung-hoo's countless list of feels: Episode 7

MOD EDIT: Please don't quote pictures!

Read the rest here:

http://morumoruisland.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/jung-hoos-countless-list-of-feels_22.html

Be warned, it's a long one! 

Thank you so much!!! So cute!!  :x