[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest charliew

princesscinderella said: SSTV interview : PMY's ideal type.. :)
"He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous!" Here's what i figured out..
1. Healer looks sharp in appearance and He is reliable2. Junghoo is modest3. Bongsoo is humorousHealer+JH+BS= JI CHANG WOOK :xand then IN REAL LIFE...
]

JCW has sharp features ( perfect nose and pointed chin..:\"> ), He is actually shy but still funny..Of course we all know that he's modest and reliable... (based on the comments of SJN and his co-stars)LOL! Sorry, I'm such a fan girl.. I'm just so happy because at least JCW is close to PMY's ideal type in real life...

Congratulations Healer contest team for making it as the finalist to Round 4!! Great job, and cheering you on to bring the title home!

— THE FINALISTS — 

Hong Jong Hyun & Kim Yu Ra

Wang Jackson & Heo Young Ji

Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun

Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young

Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young

Nam Goong Min & Hong Jin Young

Kaboommm!!!!! Congrats chingus. As it's been mentioned the rest are from WGM, so good thing the vote is balanced between posters votes and administrators.

Ok @Noxn‌ ;)) please be naughty with the video

I have one question... I'm watching ep2 again but i'm confused about the year of death of CYS's Omma. In one, the translation is 2001, but the other is 2011... When CYS lost her adoptive mother she had 14 or 24years old? In the photos that her Appa showed to MyungHee, she's alone with him in her graduation day(?)...help... Lol

Another IG & twitter picture update from our radiant PMY-ssi in Barcelona image

@Noxn, please make a more badass fan MV than the Say When one, if that's even possible!

Congrats to the team and everyone who voted for making in the fourth round, yay! I smell some color changes in the future for healerites. ;)

• Like 1

Guest lightfeather

tehlimau said:

Wow. Just realised VIKI has an application on a Samsung Smart TV. I installed Viki on my television and now rewatching Healer. Wow. Its just like watching a TV, all this along, I could have exploited this feature. Watching kdramas, just got whole lot better!!!Those who have a smart TV, install it.! I recommendd

:)

It's a VIKI Premiere, so it shows on 720 HD. 

Now what the h**l to do?....I don't think I've had this addiction to a couple since William Levy and Maite Perroni!!---Sorry if off topic!

@angeleyes9677 do what I'm doing :D I'm re-watching all over again all the episodes and I don't watch any other new drama :D so welcome in the club!!!

AdelaM said:

Now what the h**l to do?....I don't think I've had this addiction to a couple since William Levy and Maite Perroni!!---Sorry if off topic!

@angeleyes9677 do what I'm doing :D I'm re-watching all over again all the episodes and I don't watch any other new drama :D so welcome in the club!!! Or... you can join the "Wae Club" and start spazzing with the rest of us... There's also the "One Word Club" if you're more into that. Oh heck, why not join both?! I did! Haha.

Or... you can join the "Wae Club" and start spazzing with the rest of us... There's also the "One Word Club" if you're more into that. Oh heck, why not join both?! I did! Haha.

What's the requirements to belong to the "Wae Club" :-/ because I belong to the "Kuruchi Club" and that's probably only me and @uctqepe :)) :((

Just caught up to this thread today (I was reading 3-4 pages of Wae's and the update to the Director's Cut DVD).Also read the new interviews and translations of the SJN q&a.  I want thank the amazing translators, contributors and everyone else for always keeping this thread alive.  I'm on Ep. 20 of my Healer rewatch and I feel like I'm saying goodbye to a non-existant relationship (HAHAHA!) 
Thoughts on interviews/SJN Q&A: JCW and PMY answers are in sync in some parts and then you'll have a nonsensical JCW going off tangent and somehow, getting lost in the question. I've read so many different translations of the same interviews that were posted on Tumblr and here that I'm getting dizzy hahahaha! But I am glad that even though that the ratings were low and the marketing of Healer as it was airing wasn't a lot, I am impressed of how much attention the actors and its staff are getting now. It is a well deserving drama worthy of praise because people put a lot of thought in and have been working hard and inspiring each other on set. I am glad to have enjoyed it thus far and I'm looking forward to how much more I'll be enjoying rewatching it for the years to come. SJN has inspired me to be bold. I've come to terms with my future and will be fighting as well as how she wrote the 5 friends, SJH, CYS, KMH, Ajumma and the rest of the characters. I want a better world to live in. I will fight for a better tomorrow. 
Edit: Healer is so awe inspiring. It seriously leaves you in your thoughts and how you can see the world with newly refreshed eyes. For me, Healer broke that generational curse. Our parents sins are not ours. SJN, you inspire me.

namyo said:

AdelaM

said:

@angeleyes9677 do what I'm doing

:D

I'm re-watching all over again all the episodes and I don't watch any other new drama

:D

so welcome in the club!!!

Or... you can join the "Wae Club" and start spazzing with the rest of us... There's also the "One Word Club" if you're more into that. Oh heck, why not join both?! I did! Haha.
What's the requirements to belong to the "Wae Club" :-/ because I belong to the "Kuruchi Club" and that's probably only me and @uctqepe :)) :(( @namyo
Well, since I'm probably the newest member to the "Wae Club," I don't know for sure. You should ask the CEO. She's probably around here somewhere...
I heard "Kuruchi Club" traveled here all the way from EK, right? Jung Hoo's "kuruchi" was adorable, especially since he was totally stroking Young Shin's hair at the same time. What an affectionate fellow. lol

snowhite1989 said: Healer has driven all of our minds into the ditch because now we have all these "clubs" that hasn't ever come up before and the kicker is that Healer ended 3wks ago. Maybe this was already mentioned before but since too many pages to backtrack I will say it again. I loved and still in love with JCW's deep manly whisper voice! Is there a club for this because I want to be a part of it if there is? I have to confess the first time I heard it in EP2 in the bathroom scene with CYS in his arms it did funny things to my inside like my heart started beating really fast and weird thoughts started forming (not gonna share on here) but I didn't know how to explain or categorize the feeling until I joined Soompi thread here and learned that what I was feeling was called...."ovary explosion(s)"! The things we learn on this thread is amazing and I love it. ;) MEEEEEEEEE!!! Oh, oh, oh, meeeee!! I'm in that club too, @snowhite1989! LOL. I love hearing his Healer whisper. Too bad we didn't get to hear it much after he began romancing his lady love. lol.

I swear... I need to compile all these lists into separate videos so I can just watch them on loop and re-experience... ovary explosions?! Hahaha. ( ... Do I even have any ovaries left to explode? >_>; )

@mywebfoot. I was so excited to hear that you are writing a Healer fanfic. I will be waiting for it to be posted live. Please take your time till you are satisfied with it.
I know that it is nothing remarkable compare to @mywebfoot and @azzuri's writing but thank you to all those who have read my own Healer fanfic.
I have just uploaded a new chapter @ https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11057089/4/Continuation
Please let me know what you think. Also if you guys could suggest some names for the 10 ex-convicts it will be awesome. Komaho.

Guest snowhite1989

destinywitch said: @mywebfoot. I was so excited to hear that you are writing a Healer fanfic. I will be waiting for it to be posted live. Please take your time till you are satisfied with it.
I know that it is nothing remarkable compare to @mywebfoot and @azzuri's writing but thank you to all those who have read my own Healer fanfic.
I have just uploaded a new chapter @ https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11057089/4/Continuation
Please let me know what you think. Also if you guys could suggest some names for the 10 ex-convicts it will be awesome. Komaho.

Guest snowhite1989

@akinahana89 yes his deep whispers got my heart beating everytime I rewatched it and I would love it if somebody made a video compilation of it so I too can replay it all day. I was ecstatic to hear it in EP20 though not to my hearts content. I don't know how jcw did it but that guy has some serious talent!