[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Was reading around for chinese translations of various interviews and saw this bit, awww :)
朴敏英也对在电视剧“Healer”里与池昌旭的合作表示了感受。
朴敏英表示“拍摄结束后与池昌旭互相发了相似的短信”内容是“遇到好的搭档感觉真的好好”。
“好的合作人的标准不在外貌和人气上。能交流到多少感情我感觉是最重要的。在那点池昌旭真的是一名跟我很合的合作人。”
接着朴敏英说道“平时见面说的话的90%都是关于作品的。爱情戏也是我一直把重点放在要怎样才能表现出感情里。我很感谢他能把正厚的感情很好的传达给我。”
Park Min Young also expressed her thoughts on working with Ji Chang Wook. PMY said that after the filming ended, both JCW and herself text one another with similar content. Content: "The feeling of meeting a good partner/co-star is really great.""A good partner/co-star isn't judge by looks and popularity. But based on how well we can communicate and exchange our feelings. On that, JCW is really a partner/co-star who matches with me.""Our conversations are usually 90% about the drama on set, and I focused a lot on bringing the right emotions out in romantic scenes. I'm thankful that he delivered his feelings as Junghoo well to me."*chinese translations cr to PMY Baidu Tieba
I love reading that they had a really good atmosphere and relationship while working with one another ^^ And even sending each other similar texts :')

Don't have much time to in detail translate everything from chinese over to english so I'll just highlight some interesting (related to Healer) points i saw from PMY and JCW's interviews as translated in their respective Baidu Tieba, so credits to them as well :) Interesting to read some of these points, and can rly see how Healer was well-remembered by them (:
Park Min Young Aside from comments about working with JCW in my earlier comment, she mentioned that there was once she ran away while watching live with the crew because the scene coming up was a scene that she thought she could have done much better if she were to film it again. That was the scene when Youngshin realised Junghoo's identity and was confiding in her dad. PMY was experiencing some infection back then and couldn't focus well, but she subsequently realised it was an excuse to not filming well. She realised it when she was filming the scene where YS met her birth mother for the first time. But she learnt and said that Healer is the drama that she put in the most effort and hardwork to date. She said that the writer and crew helped them a lot, telling JCW and her to do as they do, and the "adults" will handle the rest, and for that she's really thankful to them, especially Yoo Ji Tae.
Ji Chang Wook JCW discussed the regrets he has for Healer - (as previously mentioned in the interviews he did with Tudou and iQiyi and also on earlier post-drama interviews if you all remembered). because of time issues, the lack of time, they weren't able to complete some scenes in the final few eps of the drama... if they have had more time, would they have been able to deliver a better product (for the episodes)? JCW felt regretful about that... (the article writer described JCW's expressions when he answered abt all these that he really misses the drama)He also mentioned the rooftop kiss as the most memorable but also the difficult one, because the emotions delivered has to be on point and he spent a lot of time on that.On him receiving praises, he said it is not just the effort of him alone but all the entire casts and crew, which he is really thankful for.He also mentioned about the not so ideal ratings, there are times he feel angry and sorry for the work of casts and crew which seems meaningless due to no good ratings... but he also know that ratings are not everything.

kdramafangirlz said: Was reading around for chinese translations of various interviews and saw this bit, awww :)
朴敏英也对在电视剧“Healer”里与池昌旭的合作表示了感受。
朴敏英表示“拍摄结束后与池昌旭互相发了相似的短信”内容是“遇到好的搭档感觉真的好好”。
“好的合作人的标准不在外貌和人气上。能交流到多少感情我感觉是最重要的。在那点池昌旭真的是一名跟我很合的合作人。”
接着朴敏英说道“平时见面说的话的90%都是关于作品的。爱情戏也是我一直把重点放在要怎样才能表现出感情里。我很感谢他能把正厚的感情很好的传达给我。”
Park Min Young also expressed her thoughts on working with Ji Chang Wook. PMY said that after the filming ended, both JCW and herself text one another with similar content. Content: "The feeling of meeting a good partner/co-star is really great.""A good partner/co-star isn't judge by looks and popularity. But based on how well we can communicate and exchange our feelings. On that, JCW is really a partner/co-star who matches with me.""Our conversations are usually 90% about the drama on set, and I focused a lot on bringing the right emotions out in romantic scenes. I'm thankful that he delivered his feelings as Junghoo well to me."*chinese translations cr to PMY Baidu Tieba
I love reading that they had a really good atmosphere and relationship while working with one another ^^ And even sending each other similar texts :')

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram Update] 23 February 2015Posted by Gabbywpid-vid_zcdc44ojg7.mp4wpid-vid_zcdc44ojg7.mp4videopress.png?m=1391188133g

태국에서! 지훈이형이랑!!!! #주지훈 #오랫만 #날씨 #좋다 #음식도 #맛나맛나

In Thailand! With Jihoon hyung!!!! #Joo Ji Hoon #it’s been a long time #weather #good #the food also #tasty tasty

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/23/instagram-update-23-february-2015/

Holding Hands

Just like all interactions between our couple, I find the hands holding to be very meaningful. And it's not just the hand locking itself which I think is very beautiful but also the smallest hands gestures which turned out to be just as important. I noticed there were a lot of hand interactions that provided support and comfort. For example: the hand caresses, when they touched each other faces or when he used his hand to hold her head. Not many dramas use it to the fullest and give it such attention like they did in Healer. It's perfect to quote the Q&A of Song Ji Na regarding the matter. "Yes, I like holding hands. The contact, the connection, the warmth that spreads through the hand... things like that."

Y7Qmn7y.jpg?1

Ry7YvR7.jpg?1

I can't capture all hands scenes because there are so many but I tried to put the ones that my heart flutter.

rrmski

said: [size=3]

Holding Hands

[/size]

Just like all interactions between our couple, I find the hands holding to be very meaningful. And it's not just the hand locking itself which I think is very beautiful but also the smallest hands gestures which turned out to be just as important. I noticed there were a lot of hand interactions that provided support and comfort. For example: the hand caresses, when they touched each other faces or when he used his hand to hold her head. Not many dramas use it to the fullest and give it such attention like they did in Healer. It's perfect to quote the Q&A of Song Ji Na regarding the matter. "Yes, I like holding hands. The contact, the connection, the warmth that spreads through the hand... things like that."

I can't capture all hands scenes because there are so many but I tried to put the ones that my heart flutter.

Holding Hands

?1">

&?1">

@rrmski beautiful work :)

namedx said:

rrmski

said: [size=3]

Holding Hands

[/size]

:-B  :-B Let's see.... sorry @uctqepe, I can't feel any unsual 'tension', just their usual cute and endearing chemistry, no particular sensual undercurrent there:

8iXXlkZ.png
SRA10zH.png
tlgEFBd.png
OXUwYib.png
Maybe a bit when she grabs him by his lapels? I guess you can say there is a sense of urgency in her voice and dutiful compliance in his. Hmmm, they sound just like a real couple to me, very natural. Aigoo, now I want to watch everything all over again but I have school work for a millennium!! :-SS b-( ~X(
And since when I'm Madame Tension, if you please? sounds like I'm the head of a bordello or something, aigooo aigooo... please, call me Miss Sophisticated Tension!!! bwhahhaha I need to get out of here, like two seconds ago!!

@larienssi -

dear God, forgot to tell you to not read the  'The Shop Around...'s synopsis on Imdb, it's sooo spoileryyy, LOL I'm glad I didn't know anything about the movie beforehand and just dived into it innocently. Yeah, life is awesome without spoilers!!

I must take a break from soompi, so I don't know if I will be here when the winners for Shippers contest are announced. Just jot my name in every possible list, I don't mind, I really want those shipper colors!! hahha I'm a lousy fanart maker, so I'll leave my fate in your skilful hands, everyone! Okthanxbye!! LOVE!!  :x

FemaleQuixote said: :-B  :-B Let's see.... sorry @uctqepe, I can't feel any unsual 'tension', just their usual cute and endearing chemistry, no particular sensual undercurrent there:

[

Maybe a bit when she grabs him by his lapels? I guess you can say there is a sense of urgency in her voice and dutiful compliance in his. Hmmm, they sound just like a real couple to me, very natural. Aigoo, now I want to watch everything all over again but I have school work for a millennium!! :-SS b-( ~X(
And since when I'm Madame Tension, if you please? sounds like I'm the head of a bordello or something, aigooo aigooo... please, call me Miss Sophisticated Tension!!! bwhahhaha I need to get out of here, like two seconds ago!!

@larienssi -

dear God, forgot to tell you to not read the  'The Shop Around...'s synopsis on Imdb, it's sooo spoileryyy, LOL I'm glad I didn't know anything about the movie beforehand and just dived into it innocently. Yeah, life is awesome without spoilers!!

I must take a break from soompi, so I don't know if I will be here when the winners for Shippers contest are announced. Just jot my name in every possible list, I don't mind, I really want those shipper colors!! hahha I'm a lousy fanart maker, so I'll leave my fate in your skilful hands, everyone! Okthanxbye!! LOVE!!  :x

@Healerities did you visit today Moru Moru Island?? If not you should because our OTP JH&YS is waiting for you!!! Hurry hurry   :)
There are updates on Writer's Corner 
Do you want to see JH&YS kissing? Are you SURE? if the answer is YES than don't hesitate to click HERE
Are you missing a beautiful SMILE? A boy's or a girl's smile? If you want to satisfy your curiosity click HERE Do you want to see the in love look? If YES please click HERE or a Jealousy look, click HEREDid you fall in love with the OTP Hugs? Do you want to see them again, check them HERE or you enjoy more the Back Hugs (you can find them HERE) or holding hands (check them out HERE)

We want to thank for all of these wonderful wonderful piece of art to @rrmski!