[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hi, my name is larienssi, and I am a Healer-holic. *everyone says, Hi larienssi* 
How is everyone doing in Healerholic Anonymous? :)
Almost two weeks after it ended, and most of us are still here! Anyway, just sharing something I made after re-watching episodes. :D
LucUoc.jpg
4YiuqS.jpg

CQdw9k.jpg

Guest wizengamot

kirachan said: Annyeong yeorobun!
Though I'm quite busy with the Lunar New Year in my country, I try to visit this thread to catch up with you and hopelessly to find a way for Healer withdrawal but I fail. Thus, I enjoy rewatching my favorite scenes everytime I have time to access my laptop. 
Let me tell you a funny story: Today I came to visit my namja-chingu house. When I showed my family photo for my perhaps-future-in-law mother to see, the 1st thing I tried to do was to change my mobile phone screen wallpaper LOL Because it was Ji Chang Wook's face on the wallpaper. And I definitely didn't want her to see that side of me, a crazy fangirl loving a Korean oppa :))
By the way, I really really love the Healer BTS#13. It seems to me that ChangMin couple had the ultimate chemistry and SO real. I love the way in 2:59 when JCW used his hand to turn PMY's neck back. When I first saw it, I almost scream OMG and I felt so happy. Because they seemed to be comfortable with each other, really comfortable and sweet. At the moment, I saw JCW is so manly because men tends to have their "control" for their women even though while they're focusing on other things, that's just so lovable. And when in 4:16, JCW sang the Bear Song "Gumsaemaeri", PMY remind him the phrase that Teacher once said to Kim Myung Shik "Appa gum chingu naeka", then he copied her words and repeated it. You know, he didn't need to do that but he DID. They seemed to have their self fun and made me feel like I was watching a real couple doing their chitchat. It made my heart overwhelmed and still lingering now.
"

"

I assume that we don't and won't know if their relationship is moving on or not because as far as I know, they prefer to date secretly. But for me, ChangMin couple always has a place in my heart and when I miss them, I just go to see the BTS#13 and keep my own faith, at THAT moment, they was having feelings towards each other. And it's enough for me.
Finally, I realise that I don't need a way to withdraw from Healer. Be fangirl, be foolish, my chingus <3

Guest wizengamot

found an article on dramafever. changwook who's following only 26 people includes minyoung there while minyoung who seemed to have just made an account (and i have this crazy idea that she made one so they could keep in touch hahahaha!!!) has been following only 7 people which includes chang wook and i f i'm not mistaken he's the only guy on her list..

itemprop="name"9 More K-drama actors you should be following on InstagramUntitled_zpssthymnzz.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/10-more-k-drama-actors-you-should-be-following-on-instagram/&nbsp

Great Healerites Chingus!New photos of the Charming Handsome JCW! It is simply magnificent in its new image and as always fantastic!http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/goodange/media/interview/5_zpsuaj749uv.jpg.html

de860f58826d.jpg

I also want to express my deep gratitude, all the Amazing HIFP team,who put heart, and soul into this unforgettable, happy international Projects In love, to Healer drama, these stunning feelings, and emotions will never be forgotten, no matter how much time has passed!This is a real fairy tale. All good, and bright dreams always come true,thanks for creating, this amazing Projects we all had the opportunity to visit the beautiful island of love, in our memories, with our adorable Mr. and Mrs. healer, and all the beautiful and talented actors Healer, that's true, true happiness, even clearance Projects are very very beautiful, you feel how much love, inspiration, amazing talent invested in the Healer Project and it is so fine, when there is a special place,where at any time you can come, and relive the happiest moments of drama, and a wonderful healer unforgettable love story, our sweet JH&YS, again, and again!A low bow to all the most talented, and best Healerites Chingus! Endless admiration, for all of you!Hug with love for you! >:D< :x =D> <:-P \:D/

I must be crazy.OMG! Seo Jeong Hoo and Chae Yeong Shin even make an appeareance in my dream last night. How could I survive in dramaland if I still can't get over Healer withdrawal syndrom? I try to watching another Kdrama and just to end up re-watching Healer again. When I see a romantic scene between Lead male and Lead Female from another drama I suddenly remember beautiful love story Seo Jeong Hoo and Chae Yeong Shin. When will I get the perfect couple like this? No noble idiocy. No love triangle--In the past of my Kdrama history I always falling in love with the second lead male, knowing he will never ever get love his girl makes my heart burning and sick--Thanks God I dont find the story like this in Healer. Thats make me love even more this series.
Somebody please help me from this withdrawal, its not good for health really.... :'(

@Olga2010Ans Omooo chingu, where'd you get that picture of uri Puppy Wuppy? That was during his latest interview, yes? He looks divine. Such a fine Puppy. :)) :x :x

So far, we have 170 awesomes for our essay. To everyone who hasn't voted yet, kindly hit the awesome, LOL, or insightful badge now! http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28265790/#Comment_28265790

And wow the blog is coming along so well! Kudos to our hardworking friends @kanyaprasetyo @namedx @heartoppaya @AdelaM @sunshine15 @tomoyo1010 :D

rachelpark26 said: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"7 Ways to heal from the end of Healer

by Amy_D on Tue, Feb 17, 2015

4. Watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal

If Someday News had existed in the Josean Era, they would have totally done an expose on Park Min Young's character pretending to be a boy in an elite all-male school. This is a gem of a show, and if you found Park Min Young adorable in Healer, you’ll certainly find her adorable in Sungkyunkwan Scandal too.