[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I was one of those who sent Ajumma an email about her kimbap. =))
My question was this:
"When the SS guards found your hideout, why, of all things, did you save your kimbap roller? 
And it seemed like kimbap was the only food I saw you ate all drama long. Is kimbap the only food you know how to make?  Can you share us your recipe? :))"

LOL! Her reply was this:
"What kind of question is that!? Are you just after my kimbap roller!?? Coz you ain't having it. Comon, this ajhumma has got better things to do than share her recipes!! I'm the world's best hacker, don't you know!? I've got passwords to break, codes to hack and the world to save!! And all you can think of is how to get hold of my kimbap!?
It's a recipe I wouldn't even share with Healer, what makes you think I'd give it to you!? It's a very special recipe, and nutritious too - which is why you'll see me stuffing my face with it every time! No, it's not the only food I can make, but it tastes damn good, that's why it's the only food I CHOOSE to make.
Plus, who's got time to do some actual cooking when Healer is on the run. Have you not seen the way I work, I barely have time to go to the toilet, never mind cook!! 
As for your cravings, my advice is, before you settle down to watch more episodes of Healer, sit with a plate of food!! Coz seeing me on screen with a roll of kimbap is bound to make you hungry!! And if you're that desperate, why don't you try rolling some yourself? Should I finding you a manual on how to roll the world's best kimbap? 
Here you go: 

Now go satisfy your craving, and let this ajhumma know how it turns out. Send in a pic too if you like, then I can laugh at it and compare it to mine, coz you know, mine come out perfect, every single time! 
From Ajhumma!"
Awwwwww even if Ajumma was busy, she sent me a link on how to make my own bloody kimbap! Ajumma is sweet in the most unconventional of ways. =))

Guest andremarie

@sanika @HIFP team you guys are awesome ! Compiling all the messages, videos, fanarts and so many more Healer goodies in such a short time is no less feat and you guys have done it so beautifully - i really want to thank you team ..this will help me for a long time and i m sure the warm fuzzy feelings that i will get whenever i will read the blog it will make me feel good no matter what i m doing at that time. They say sometimes we can recognize if we will form a strong bond  or not with someone at the moment we meet ...for Healer I realized when i started reading the messages on this soompi site ( i guess it was page 80 at that time) that this bond with the Healer folks would become a loyal one and definitely the charm of Healer will make us stay and today it has reached so many views, messages, and an amazing gift called Healer international fan project :)

Thanks to the hard work of all the team members -  @tomoyo1010, @sunshine15, @Noxn, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx,@heartoppaya, @cmoirae2, @tiffyjiffy, @AdelaM; @NRGchick, @briseis, @Ahpheng

@ruizaio - i m so grateful to you for giving me all the information and patiently answering my questions. I even have a secret code name - you are the Listener in this team :) i dont know how i will be able to find answers anywhere else now since whenever i had a question the only thing i did was to search your id and pm you. So thank you so so much for helping me and calming me when i didnt know where else i can find the answers i needed.

@sia3 - i was a silent lurker and many times i came to the site to check if you have posted and it made me so happy that you would have posted some gorgeous (HD) pics of healer cast :) and it made my day a little more better :) please do post more and help us to see some great shots of the actors particularly SJH/Healer. ( i loved all your pics of Bong-soo infact i realized i liked him more than others after i saved all the HD pics you posted of him earlier ). Thank you so much for posting them !

Thank you HIFP team for giving us the best gift on new year :) Please forgive me if i forgot some other members of the HIFP project.

Oh shoot! She's out to kill me! I've really gotta respect her personal space. Both me and @namedx got a sound beating from her last night. I heard @AdelaM and @sunshine15 laughing like loons over this. Idiots. @namedx, ought to "peel off" some stuff, right? ;)

@heartoppaya hearty you de masked us Hahahahaha! Ahjumma shouldn't know what we is our reaction at her replies!!! She needes to hack our hardwares to find out hahahaha!

Who was curious about ajjumma's "date"??

Me me me

But you know what guys? I think she was out to eat a free meal on "poor"detective back hahahah

If you are one of those who wanted some closure about JH's mom, read azzurri's fic. It was beautiful, I got so much feels on this one. :)) Ahhh, the things a fic can do to you when your favourite drama ends. =))  Thanks @azzurri! 
HERE!!! http://azzurrithings.tumblr.com/perhaps

Guest Artist2601

No matter what I do, I cant get rid of Healer withdrawal syndrome... ottokke??
http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-songs-from-the-healer-soundtrack-to-ease-your-k-drama-withdrawal/

Guest Artist2601

actually we have been warned... abt hw healer will affect our life... indirectly through its OST lyrics.Now I know why Healer use these songs as OST....
1. Ben -  You When did it become fate for me?
I can’t even go back to the times before I loved you
That’s how much I’m falling into you
(..)I love you, I only have you
I have nothing else but you
Though I cry by myself, it’s alright
I will always be looking at you, it’s you

2.  Michael Leans to Rock - Eternal Love It's a beautiful feeling
What we got deep inside
We got a flame that will last forever

Together you and I(...)We can start at the end of time
And do it all again

Oh my love
I'm all yours
And there will never be another one
‘cause I'm eternally yours
My heart's a flame
And it's burning in your name
Even through the sands of time
My love will always grow, 
and I wont let go3. Yael Maer - When You Hold Me TightLove, dazzling at first sight
challenging now everything we thought we knew was right
oh love, it is our destiny
we’re caught up in the daze of only you and me
The moon, the sky, the stars can shine all night long tonight
but I only have eyes for you and I’m home (...)
4. Tei - The Words said with the eyes(...)Do me right, I don’t want many things
(...)
If I can see you, that’s all I need
I don’t want to let you go
I don’t want to let you go

5. Ji Chang Wook - I'll Protect You

There is no other love
Even after time passes
Even if the world changes
It’s only you

larienssi

said: If you are one of those who wanted some closure about JH's mom, read azzurri's fic. It was beautiful, I got so much feels on this one.

:)

) Ahhh, the things a fic can do to you when your favourite drama ends. =))  Thanks @azzurri! 

HERE!!! http://azzurrithings.tumblr.com/perhaps

Guest juncandy

Hi guys im always a lurker here in soompi but never felt the initiative to join. Then healer happened and im just like you guys overly obsessing over this amazing drama and of course our match made in heaven otp. I read this thread almost everyday ever since healer started airing you guys always make my day. Keep your posts coming guys i love it.

I join this thread because i badly need some healerities friends i can't contain my feels alone lmao btw if you guys have twitter do let me know i hope to know more friends so that i have someone to spazz with over our puppy ji changwook and lovely park minyoung. peace out :)