[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sia3... That MV is awesome! Love what she did with the ending... meshing the two monologues together like that. Thank you for uploading it!

By the way do you happen to have any nice pics of JH and his mum? I need it for my FF... but I'm too lazy to screenshot. LOL

I think @FemaleQuixote, did you forget to close your spoiler tags, because my page looks funny now after your last post? You might want to take another look. ;) 

Guest Artist2601

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8_result&vote=128

TOP korean drama series - Healer is currently at #1 spot. Keep voting, guys! We need the korean industry to know hw popular Healer is

Ahhhh.... I wished someone cn screenshot & tag Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (abt the voting result) on ig. :-)

@FemaleQuixote The thing that came to mind when I saw her kissing Healer's photo was how amazing their fates are, she was only kissing his photo then, and now she's kissing the actual person, and no longer needs that photo. :)) Healer-yaaaa! We are never going to get out of this withdrawal anytime soon now, are we? 

I8Qzs2t.jpg

QlmJbBr.jpg
bbOkjmf.jpg
gxEebrh.jpg
G304TS6.jpg
V00LGeJ.jpg
20CLuKO.jpg
pkYWmgu.jpg

@azzurri
Will Fan Arts suffice? You can credit to DC (for the ones w/o watermark) or as tagged in your FF. I don't have unedited screencaps, and I don't have any from episode 4.

@larienssi
I know! When it got to the ending, I'm like, "OMGGGG! That's awesome!"

I reaaaallyyyy should be in bed. Lucky Gukja isn't around, or else she'll LC me! Gotta go... MONDAY BLUESSSS :((

Guest Canavalia

Sorry for re-quoting pictures >___<

I get a major headache when I try to connect JCW and SJH with each other...
When I see this,... I think:
wpid-img-dacfe753133d1fc7d6a33d4829f0616

"Awwwww,... Puppy, let me take care of YOU!" >:D<..........
And when I see this,.... I think:
BfN3jKJ.jpg

"Omo, please .... take care of ME!" :\">

Totally confusing.... X_X

credit as mentioned in pic / DC

Guest Cinderella1

Let's play a game ;) i'm going to post a dialogue and you tell me which episode was that . Ok ?

"Jung Hoo."
"Yeah."
"Before you get arrested, let’s stop the old man. That’s all we have to do."
"Okay."
"If…if…even if it doesn’t work if we catch the old man…let’s run away together, then."
"Are you an idiot? Then what about your father and mother?"
"Dad…he’ll understand. And Mom…it’ll be fine since she doesn’t know that I’m alive. Uh…there’s a lot of places in this world where we can’t be found. So don’t worry, i’ll find out about them.
"Jung Hoo, are you listening to me?
"Jung Hoo."

Oh my god, @sia3. Feels all over. Love the song, love the editing, whoever made this deserves an award!!! Now going to go back to my corner and cry. :(

P.S. You also deserve an award for uploading this!!!! 

@-) :o) :(( oh my freaking goodness gracious. Ok I am NOT the fangirlie type. I rarely go to blogs or watch FMVs. This was so heartbreakingly beautiful....Im just... .that was so... I need a Thunk emoticon. Ya know, the one where you blink blink and fall down dead. Yeah....that was just... .

Let's play a game ;) i'm going to post a dialogue and you tell me which episode was that . Ok ?

"Jung Hoo."

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"If…if…even if it doesn’t work if we catch the old man…let’s run away together, then."

"Dad…he’ll

understand. And Mom…it’ll be fine since she doesn’t know that I’m

alive. Uh…there’s a lot of places in this world where we can’t be found.

So don’t worry, i’ll find out about them.

"Jung Hoo."

Ep 20 lol

Cinderella1 said: Let's play a game ;) i'm going to post a dialogue and you tell me which episode was that . Ok ?

"Jung Hoo."
"Yeah."
"Okay."
"Dad…he’ll understand. And Mom…it’ll be fine since she doesn’t know that I’m alive. Uh…there’s a lot of places in this world where we can’t be found. So don’t worry, i’ll find out about them.
"Jung Hoo."

Guest snowhite1989

"Jung Hoo."

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"Dad…he’ll

understand. And Mom…it’ll be fine since she doesn’t know that I’m

alive. Uh…there’s a lot of places in this world where we can’t be found.

So don’t worry, i’ll find out about them.

"Jung Hoo."

Ep. 20! :)>-

@sia3 Omg!!!! this video waaaahhhhh let me scream, the feels again huhuhu i'm trying myself to move on, keep repeating their MV's on youtube and now this

ottokeeeee how can I move on when I keep on remembering this show, specially the otp's YS and JH, I want more of healer drama, can't get enough :(( :(( :((

I hope it can be uploaded on youtube so I can save it :( I miss them really. Thank you for sharing it with us :)

Guest mkjackson_at_gmail.com_stv

Ever since the first episode of Healer, all my days begin with opening up Healer videos and clicking where I left off from the night before...every day, every day, this is now my every day...miss this drama so much....

Guest charliew

I love Healer picture on the background of KBS Award when JCW won the Popularity Award but I couldnt find it anywhere.
Anyone has the picture please share in here?  :-*  Thank you 
Calling @sia3 ^:)^
FnBydTFp.png

Rewatching Healer episode 1 earlier on and find this little linkages i liked hehe :) Reposting from my own blog to share! But then again many of you guys might remember all these scenes in the front episodes well. I find it nice bc tbh episode 1 was a little shady in my memory so rewatching it was like an eye-opener ^^

1. Junghoo’s dream introduced in the very beginning, and then how his dream wraps up in the finale.

I love this little touch. How he was alone and everything, dreaming to live alone in this island, raising a leopard or something as a pet, building log cabin, getting a yatch - all alone… And then after everything that happened in the 19 episodes after, we got to know how he felt about his original dream we were first introduced to. He changed… and now all he wants is as simple as a normal life with someone he loves.