[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Guys... Just wondering. How many years do you think they waited till they got married?

what do you mean? in HEALER drama or real lyf? hahahaha

Guest wizengamot

it'll be awesome if we get to have an epilogue.. a short sequel or special. their chemistry is no joke i want to make them marry now hahahahahahaha!!! *sigh* this post-kdrama syndrome, when will i recover?...

and this!
anniexdec said: larienssi said: As I was re-watching Episode 2, I realised I had another take away from Healer, and I just felt so connected with it. First, I am a law student, and second, I always wanted to put up a business which involve things that I love - books and coffee, always wanted to own a coffee shop with like a mini-library in it. So as I watched that first few seconds of Episode 2, CYS was narrating this: "My father always told me, the second thing you like should be your occupation, and the first thing you like should be treasured as a hobby. That is why my father's main profession is a criminal lawyer, and a cafe owner on the side.", I just felt this connection right away. Imagine seeing your dream coming to life in a drama. As I watched it, I was like, yes, this dream of mine is not entirely ridiculous, I think can do that too! That just gave me so much hope. And I guess it is also a nice lesson for everyone as well, exercise your vocation, and do the things that you love. It think it can be done. :D

Guest Cinderella1

class="at_ttl"K-Drama Style: Ji Chang Wook's Sophisticated AllSaints Jacket In 'Healer'

The KBS2 action melodrama “Healer” concluded on February 10 with a climactic airport showdown. Episode 20 opened with a captivating scene where the "Healer" stars Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young, Yoo Ji Tae, and Kim Mi Kyung reunite in the airport to draw out the corrupt organization known as The Farmers. Each actor is costumed in variations on the classic trench coat but fans have expressed great interest in Ji Chang Wook's outfit.

1-1042_1539157853004108_4409577828518000

On February 12, the Korean outlet E Today reported on the actor's chic airport look. The statement piece of his outfit is the full-length Gunner Mac jacket in Sand, from the East London fashion house, AllSaints.

all_saints-png.png?w=600

The military-inspired jacket features black sleeves which provides contrast against the khaki garment.

“Healer” viewers in Korea have expressed their love of the jacket through social media. The statement, “'Healer' Ji Chang Wook looks really good,” was one of the most popular comments.

The action drama has helped to increase the actor's popularity. He had previously starred in dramas including “Hero” and “Empress Ki” but was best known by domestic audiences as a musical theater star. While musical theater roles in “Jack the Ripper” and “The Days” have bolstered his career, his portrayal of Emperor Huizong in “Empress Ki” propelled the actor into Hallyu stardom.

“Healer” maintained solid ratings, helping to generate more interest in the rising star. Upon completion of the drama he provided a statement to MBN where he said, “I'm happy to have completed this safely. More importantly, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to work with such good people.”

source

superpm kpop said:

superpm kpop

said: i want to know how much the script of drama is precise how much it directs the actors do anyone has an idea about how it work? ive been always wandering about wht extent the script is detailed ? is all we see is mentioned even slightly in script or it just give a general description of the moves they have to do (im not talking about the lines they have to say) ? is every step they do is wtitten?

wizengamot said: it'll be awesome if we get to have an epilogue.. a short sequel or special. their chemistry is no joke i want to make them marry now hahahahahahaha!!! *sigh* this post-kdrama syndrome, when will i recover?...

and this!
anniexdec said: larienssi said: As I was re-watching Episode 2, I realised I had another take away from Healer, and I just felt so connected with it. First, I am a law student, and second, I always wanted to put up a business which involve things that I love - books and coffee, always wanted to own a coffee shop with like a mini-library in it. So as I watched that first few seconds of Episode 2, CYS was narrating this: "My father always told me, the second thing you like should be your occupation, and the first thing you like should be treasured as a hobby. That is why my father's main profession is a criminal lawyer, and a cafe owner on the side.", I just felt this connection right away. Imagine seeing your dream coming to life in a drama. As I watched it, I was like, yes, this dream of mine is not entirely ridiculous, I think can do that too! That just gave me so much hope. And I guess it is also a nice lesson for everyone as well, exercise your vocation, and do the things that you love. It think it can be done. :D