[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

PMY came very early while JCW came very late  and topmost >>> NO PIC TOGETHER AT ALL as of now :(   So obvious or is it always like this that after the drama ends, no more picture taking together? 

I came, I left and here I am again...still....  aigoo....

Might as well sleep for now ... goodnight everyone! 

I'll just try my best to dream....

Guest sooshin

@sunshinefate... Eternal love is my ringtone right now for a month... Everytime my phone rings, like in the middle of A bus ride... I just get lost in the moment and flashback of all the epic scene of SJS and YS flooded in my mind and it will always made my day... "Its a beautiful feeling..." Lol

sooshin said: @sunshinefate... Eternal love is my ringtone right now for a month... Everytime my phone rings, like in the middle of A bus ride... I just get lost in the moment and flashback of all the epic scene of SJS and YS flooded in my mind and it will always made my day... "Its a beautiful feeling..." Lol

@sooshin my ringtone is also eternal love. but mostly people call me through LINE so its useless #-o everytime I listen to it, the first scene of healer that comes to my mind is when jung hoo saved young shin in episode 4. That scene is my favorite because it was the 1st time the ost is played during the otp scene. For me that scene was so intense and epic. ji chang wook's gaze at the end of episode 4 was sooooo hottt. OMG, there I go again with my fangirl mood =))

Guest sogazelle

kanyaprasetyo said: Chingu, don't be upset too...
Come to think of it, I also never see JCW selca with his leading lady in his previous dramas, except in Five Fingers n I can safely say there's no fishy2 between them...

I'm already grateful we have so many farewell party pics, because in his last drama, Empress Ki, there's only few pics.. and he didn't update his IG either or taking pictures with the female lead.. He only took pics with staffs, some actors and child actors, same like in Healer now :| /:)

But ofc I won't rule out possibility he will take pic with PMY later     

Now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing any PMY-YJT pic, or a YJT-JCW pic or a JCW-KMK (Ahjumma) pic.. Why, o why, Healer 2.0 team? It's not like these guys were undercover (kinda like airport scene in finale Ep) where they were deliberately trying to blend in with common folks, Lol!

Now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing any PMY-YJT pic, or a YJT-JCW pic or a JCW-KMK (Ahjumma) pic.. Why, o why, Healer 2.0 team? It's not like these guys were undercover (kinda like airport scene in finale Ep) where they were deliberately trying to blend in with common folks, Lol!

Hahaha! Its almost a tradition that we cant see any main leads tgt in a pic in aftparty for kdramas. Its a pity though :( perhaps they did take but its usually not uploaded publicly :( thats one of the lousy thing abt aftparty. Other than that seeing them having fun and everything is good~