[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sooshin

@sooshin I thought of an Ogre too, but I just couldn't say that. Not to JCW, never!

:)

) I prefer Yoda, because at least to me, Yoda is cute.

Well, admits Yoda is at least cute...

How bout Hulk.., coz that's me right now! With no pic of JCW and PMY at the f.party... Its frustrating.

Guest sweetyshasha19

well it's ok as long i see our otp eventhough there's no pic together..just wondering what are you guys doing now? heheh
me of coz rewatching healer and all the bts moments!  :D :-bd

Thank you for the pictures for the wrap up party...PMY looks very beautiful. I love her shape, she is sexy.. She has a good body line and beautiful face. I envy her as a woman. And i love her outfit tonight. Simple yet geogeous.

JCW is also too handsome. I really hope I can see him someday. Please make another drama before you enlist tge army. I need more of you, chagiya *pardon my delulu, I already fell too hard to this beautiful creature*

well it's ok as long i see our otp eventhough there's no pic together..

just wondering what are you guys doing now? heheh

me of coz rewatching healer and all the bts moments! 

:D

:-bd

What i am doing is just Wandering around healer's thread and ji chang wook's thread although it's already 11 PM in my country. a few days ago while waiting for the final episodes of healer, I've tried to watch other dramas but OMG, I keep comparing them with healer. The one that I quite like is kill me heal me. The others are just so so.

Guest sooshin

What i am doing is just Wandering around healer's thread and ji chang wook's thread although it's already 11 PM in my country. a few days ago while waiting for the final episodes of healer, I've tried to watch other dramas but OMG, I keep comparing them with healer. The one that I quite like is kill me heal me. The others are just so so.

@sunshinefate‌... That's so me right now. I also have killmehillme next on my list but I just couldn't start watching it... I'm back again rewatching healer from ep1. I just can't get enough...

I've been wondering about the fan project. have they received it? Have they taken a look at it? I would be glad if they send us a video response containing the actors', PD's, and writer's responses so that we know that they learn that healer is being immensely loved by the international fans.

[-O< I want to see their reactions. :x

Baby Woojon posted more party pics. I can't post, well I don't know how :((

Guest sooshin

@sunshine15 oooh, for some reason, I got excited again. True, time to re-watch without the pain of those cliffhangers!

)

On my way t0 ep1!!!!

Hope we will reach 1100 pages soon!

@sunshinefate‌... That's so me right now. I also have killmehillme next on my list but I just couldn't start watching it... I'm back again rewatching healer from ep1. I just can't get enough...

I've downloaded all the episodes! Lol. I also want to watch it again from yhethe beginning. OMG that ost "oohhh my loveee" is a true masterpiece for me. Although it's being played in almost every episodes, I never get tired listening to it. Just try kill me heal me ;) quite good and will make you curious every episode.

[-O< I want to see their reactions. :x

Baby Woojon posted more party pics. I can't post, well I don't know how :((

I want to know ji chang wook's reaction really bad :-SS =P~ 8->