[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Seems like i'm going to bed with a heavy heart :( No picture with the OTP, not even as a group arggggg life!!! No HD pic of JCW from the press also, Usually

the dramas that I have watched when they are having an after party, they have a picture together cutting the cake with the director but here they don't have.

I find it strange @-)  Okey then keep it like that PMY and JCW to stop me from shipping both of you atleast i'm free from heartache lol!

:D

Guest princesscinderella

I'm saving all of  JCW's pics...LOL! Here I go again, I'm getting back to my crazy fangirl self..
Well what am I suppose to do? He just looks good in any persona that he's into..He's so cool as Healer, so hot as Jung Hoo, so cute as Bong Soo and of course in reality he's still so handsome as the simple JCW..I can't stop looking at his eyes.. His brown eyes.... His smiling eyes.... :\"> Can't wait for the HD pics at the after party..Let's hope we'll have at least 1 clear shot of our beloved JCW and PMY...

I too really hope we are not comparing LMH and JCW here. They are both different and I love them both equally. It is kinda hurt me a bit to read all the comparison. Both actors are great in their own charisma.

About Healer and City Hunter, the dramas have similarities but they have different writer and production team. Yes I like healer better than CH, but don't forget that this awesome drama is great because the afford of alll elements, aka all the production team including the writer, the director, all actors & even all the staffs. It is not one man success but a great team work and talents.

actually i kinda tired seeing comments about JCW is similiar to LMH, or even Jae Joong.

i also admitted sometimes his face is just look like that.
everyone have differents opinion.
just let's support both actors.

minozyeh said: I too really hope we are not comparing LMH and JCW here. They are both different and I love them both equally. It is kinda hurt me a bit to read all the comparison. Both actors are great in their own charisma. About Healer and City Hunter, the dramas have similarities but they have different writer and production team. Yes I like healer better than CH, but don't forget that this awesome drama is great because the afford of alll elements, aka all the production team including the writer, the director, all actors & even all the staffs. It is not one man success but a great team work and talents.

Cinderella1

said:

Leylalinn

said: Okey...after this i will rewacth city hunter again. I want to know...

is it right jcw shadowing lmh?.

Some fans thr always comparing both of them. I wacthing all lmh drama..bff..ch...faith....heirs..makarek run. But no one can shoot my heart. Thank u for pic. I want to know...how they r reactiob bout fan project. They see it or not.etc. hope to hear goodnews bout ths.

Guest sooshin

@sunshine15 that is just too funny! Poor JCW, he now have at least one photo where he might pass as Yoda. Interesting it says "Green Eye" monster, but it wasn't his eyes that were green, but his skin. =))

Yup... Not green eye... More like Sherk to me hahaha

Guest Leylalinn

@minozyeh‌ .... yea u r right. Dont comparing this 2 actor. They have own chemistry.

Because...now...im being jcw fans. I dont have any fave kdrama actor. For idol i like jyj and yonghwa. So I feel upset too. If there some fans say bad thing bout jcw. Its kinda bother me.

Jcw is just gaining notice for every girl .its a good thing. But other fans actor...so scary to say like tht. Kinda jeleaous...i guess. Hehehhehe ehmmm this life. Somepeople like...somepeople hate.

Still no pic our òtp together. Strange.

I dont like ths feeling ritenow. Dissapointed. But happy ...looking all crew staff and cast together.

I've been wondering about the fan project. have they received it? Have they taken a look at it? I would be glad if they send us a video response containing the actors', PD's, and writer's responses so that we know that they learn that healer is being immensely loved by the international fans.