[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

You can see our leads slowing getting back to their daily lives, transiting out of their individual characters.
Like how Yoo jitae is transiting from Kim Moonho to back to himself- He's wearing his wedding ring. Aw, he must have missed wearing them as he can't put them on when he is filming for the 3 months.
HAHA! However, i personally feel that JCW has no need to transit out of PBS, he admitted in an interview that he is very similar to PBS. HAHA

Guest blossomnagr

I did not understand why we don't have JCW HD pics, was he late or entered from other side of the building  :-/
Park Min young arrival video http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:9cf43b5da6354e66374a8505a9092ba4

I think he wearing a 2 ring now if i'm not wrong because the arrival video is a kind of blur.. the one is he already used before but one is the new one... is that a couple rings? park min young also wearing a ring in the right hand side... i hope its a couple ring...i hope they are dating for real...