[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

aroma83 said: JH's interview:
JH: This is awkward....first question...yes, i'm Healer, u don't really need to know my real name....second question....my job?...i'm a night courier, well, i'm the best in this business....third question...is this my dream job?....what kind of question is this...
JH: Actually, my dream was to buy an island in the south pacific and live there...i had an island in mind, and from what i know, they haven't sold it yet...but then, i met a woman and fell head over heels, so my dream has changed. I wanted to follow my teacher's advice, to live a normal life with my woman and my child like other people. I thought it was an easy thing to do but they just won't let us in peace. They kept interfering and bothering me, but what makes me the most angry is the fact that they touched my people..
JH: Question, the people i remember doing business with? I don't really remember people, if there's a need, my partner will take care of it for me....My job is usually pretty simple, i receive a request, do the job they ask for and then drink beer like this at home when it's over. That's it... So i don't really have much to tell u.
JH: Out of all the tasks i've done so far, what was the most difficult to do u ask? The most difficult task was to find a woman... Our first meeting wasn't in the bus. I don't really remember her face the first time i saw her because i wasn't interested in her then.... but this woman followed and chased me, without any fear.... and i hurt her from the very beginning, she's a vulnerable person when it comes to violence and i didn't know that...now that i think about it, meeting and being involved with me is bad luck for her...she gets sad and hurt all the time...she almost died too....she's a cheerful person (that smiles easily) u see. Don't ever forget, that u've always been a person that smile a lot...

Guest uctqepe

I am lost for words, to describe how awesome this ride has been!! 
For me, the journey started with underground discussion of us, JCW's fans, after he confirmed his role in Healer. Kanya made the thread and as you could see, i am the very first poster here in 1st page LOOOOL!! I was here because of Puppy.. BUt then i started digging about Yoo Ji Tae and boy I WAS HOOKED! I watched his movies, dramas, read ALL his thread, find his website, basically STALKED him! LOOOOL.. I was excited for this drama but at the same time also worried, because as Puppy's fans, i want Healer to be awesome, before he's going to serve the military service. BUT, even if the drama didnt turn out so well, i would still stick here! Many people may doubt PMY, i might be one of them, but i truly truly like her from this drama! From her interviews, I can sense her as a smart woman, courageous to speak her mind. 
NEVER have I expected that the drama WAS THIS AWESOME!! Song Ji Na gave us a beautiful story, PDnim gave us beautiful scenes, all actors gave us beautiful portrayal. and this thread gave me beautiful friends as well, who lend support for every characters, every casts! When the ratings were disappointing, I got my spirit from everyone here. It's a blessing especially when i didnt get the support from chinggus whom i expected to. 

At the end, i can only say THANK YOU everyone! THANK YOU, WRnim! PDnim! ALL CASTS!! ALL CREWS!! 
THANK YOU for Healerities chinggus here!! This thread is full of love, laugh, awesome in-depth analysis, funny comics and jokes, fun perv chinggus! No fanwar, no snappy comments! and SPECIAL THANK YOU for the organizer teams for the project!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! 
PS: Lets stay here untill the DVD is out, because we'll have new scenes/BTS :x :x 

Allow me to be clingy for the next couple of weeks/months. BECAUSE NO I CANNOT LET GO OF THIS SHOW JUST YET. :((

HLRCLING_zpsa137c5cb.jpg

You can't make me leave this thread. You can't! 8-X

Guest snowhite1989

Was it the director's cut dvd that will include all the extra's or was it the blue-ray? Also can some kind soul give me the website to order it from, I am from the US. Thank you!

Guest dramafana1

Best kdrama I watched so far! Loooooove it!!!  The scene where SS boss wants to hit Healer is LOLLK (laughing out loud like crazy)  =))Everybody here deserves   :-*

JH's interview:

JH: This is awkward....first question...yes, i'm Healer, u don't really need to know my real name....second question....my job?...i'm a night courier, well, i'm the best in this business....third question...is this my dream job?....what kind of question is this...

JH: Actually, my dream was to buy an island in the south pacific and live there...i had an island in mind, and from what i know, they haven't sold it yet...but then, i met a woman and fell head over heels, so my dream has changed. I wanted to follow my teacher's advice, to live a normal life with my woman and my child like other people. I thought it was an easy thing to do but they just won't let us in peace. They kept interfering and bothering me, but what makes me the most angry is the fact that they touched my people..

JH: Question, the people i remember doing business with? I don't really remember people, if there's a need, my partner will take care of it for me....My job is usually pretty simple, i receive a request, do the job they ask for and then drink beer like this at home when it's over. That's it... So i don't really have much to tell u.

JH: Out of all the tasks i've done so far, what was the most difficult to do u ask? The most difficult task was to find a woman... Our first meeting wasn't in the bus. I don't really remember her face the first time i saw her because i wasn't interested in her then.... but this woman followed and chased me, without any fear.... and i hurt her from the very beginning, she's a vulnerable person when it comes to violence and i didn't know that...now that i think about it, meeting and being involved with me is bad luck for her...she gets sad and hurt all the time...she almost died too....she's a cheerful person (that smiles easily) u see. Don't ever forget, that u've always been a person that smile a lot...

Ahhh kamsaaa for the translations!!! I was wondering what's he talking about but now I'm understand. It was too cute when he talked about the girl who smile a lot >.<

I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel so empty and sad. Is it what they call withdrawal symptoms?
Does anyone else feels have this painful feeling? I mean, not even YWCFTS or TMS which I loved made me feel this way.

Anyway, I found this HQ picture of the kiss in DC. And wow! I'm so in love with it. I can't take my eyes of it. I must say that one of the reasons I love this picture is because I can see the OTP in the center of the picture, sitting on the roof with all the beautiful dimming lights in the background. It's the most perfect and romantic scenery for them. I'm also very happy that the last scene of the drama was with them. To me, they are the heart and soul of this drama, so it was good decision to end the drama with them happily together.

23eBA5W.jpg?1

A close up on the kiss:

dlzMGft.jpg?1

Pic cr: Healer DC

Oh, the feels, it is too perfect.  :x

• Like 1

seems like it's gonna be hard to get a hold of the RAW for episode 20... if anyone knows where or how, please PM me.
i gotta re-watch episode 20 in HD to finally accept that it has ended! watching the LQ on YT is okay, but i need HD of the episode, so i can slow it down on my computer and watch it like a freak, over and over!!!!!
also, there's something about their last two kisses that really makes me super tingly!!! butterflies were running down to my feet!!!

Guest dramafana1

Dear chingus! I don't want to be sad! We have our happy ending, our kisses...we still have subs to wait, DVD to come out...I am really looking forward to the new projects these awesome people will do next! So...we should party with lots of happy posts!!!   <:-P